Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 174. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
reserved for now..I'm gonna watching it for a while,
 Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
Activity: 728
Great project this is what you called Pinoy Coins great work Lutzow and for the rest of the team will watch this thread for more updates

And by the way when do you plan to open the bounty campaigns?

Edit: hire bitwarrior as campaign manager or SFR10 a pinoy reputable member here.

We already have a campaign manager as everything is already being sorted out prior to the release except for the translation Smiley
Thanks, we will be releasing the bounty campaigns in the next few days by someone else known in the Filipino community.

Thanks everyone for the support. For those who have blogs and would like to post articles about Pesobit, the articles are in blog.pesobit.net. Send me a PM so we can talk about the bounty.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Wow it's already done I'll wait for it to happen count me in I want  to be the one who would adopt it early. Thanks fot updating us and im too excited for August 15  Cheesy, and I will join in sigcampaign also ,
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Great project this is what you called Pinoy Coins great work Lutzow and for the rest of the team will watch this thread for more updates

And by the way when do you plan to open the bounty campaigns?

Edit: hire bitwarrior as campaign manager or SFR10 a pinoy reputable member here.
is a very good project . wallet when it will be released ?

The wallet will be released right after the ICO.
Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
PoW Algo?

It is POW/POS but we're currently doing the POW part will be included in the release right after the ICO. This is so the public will be able to use it as POS right away.

Thanks

Wat? He asked for the algo...

Oh, missed that. It is Scrypt. Thanks for pointing out.

I just noticed you are using your own 'brand signature'. Do you have a sig-campaign going on yourselves? How does it go. Is it open already?

We will be having our own Signature Campaign and will be managed by someone else. It will be announced here as well.

Great! Will look up to this. Hope your sig-campaign will pay off just as much as any other else's. Thanks!..
Activity: 882
is a very good project . wallet when it will be released ?
I like the ANN page. It is simple and neatly designed. The designer has lot of scope in the site. Do you allow only filipinos to hold and trade pesobit?

Thanks. Since this will be submitted to exchanges as well, international participation will be very much welcome.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
I like the ANN page. It is simple and neatly designed. The designer has lot of scope in the site. Do you allow only filipinos to hold and trade pesobit?
PoW Algo?

It is POW/POS but we're currently doing the POW part will be included in the release right after the ICO. This is so the public will be able to use it as POS right away.

Thanks

Oh, missed that. It is Scrypt. Thanks for pointing out.

I just noticed you are using your own 'brand signature'. Do you have a sig-campaign going on yourselves? How does it go. Is it open already?

We will be having our own Signature Campaign and will be managed by someone else. It will be announced here as well.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
PoW Algo?

Thanks

Heard about this on Twitter. Just came across your posts on your blogpage. Promising, actually.. Best of luck to the team.  Cool
PoW Algo?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Escrow proof:

Hi. Yes I am doing the escrow for this project. I have made a list of many BTC addresses and GPG signed the whole list. Each participant will be assigned one deposit address; all they have to do is check if that address is in the list.

The below link shows all the addresses that Dabs provided. Your ICO profile BTC deposit address should be one of the addresses in this link:
http://pastebin.com/raw/2igS5yjP

Thanks
Jump to: