Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 95. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
i thinks pesobit is not doing great at c-cex now at 3000 satoshi..what a loss
its a great coin but unfortunately it is dumping
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I see the price of pesobit is gradually climbing back up after the short dump we had earlier on. So many investors trying to get some fast profit.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

A lot of wasted BTC on C-cex. When will people learn that the only relevant alt exchanges are bittrex and poloniex and maybe shapeshift. Other's are crap even cryptopia. A coin can only be as good as where it will end up. I feel sad for the people that bought high, but this is crypto, there are always going to be winners and losers.

Yup you are right. Bittrex an Polo have much better volume, but we are not accepted there yet. So what do we do while we wait for Bittrex and Polo? Not trade PSB anywhere?

To get listed on the better exchanges its like a ladder we have to climb. So far C-Cex is 10 X bigger than Cryptopia, so I think this is positive progress.

(http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/)

By the way, have you sent in your coin requests at these 2 exchanges (Bittrex and Polo) so they list PSB, yet? Cuz that's what going to make them accept PSB. All the Devs have sent in their requests already.
Activity: 192
What is Coinomi, a future wallet of Pesobit?

Coinomi is a mobile wallet with multi-coin support and shapeshift.io integration which means you can convert Pesobit to dozens of different coins at ease including Bitcoin, Etherium, Doge, Litecoin and many more without going to an exchange. See all the supported coins and features here.

https://coinomi.com/

Once we have the exact ETA already then it will be announced.

Currently works in Android and downloadable in Google Play. But Windows, Linux, mobile iOS, and MAC wallets will also be available soon.

And since it is mobile, barcode scanning when sending funds is possible.

Great news Boss! Is this going to be the official mobile PSB wallet or is there going to be a custom house solution also?

yeah! but listing on c-cex is not a good move by the devs, it just make coin dump because they don't supply sufficient amount of wall prices, They just divided the volume on cryptopia and that is the reason why the price of PSB is down now, I think this damage can affect big investors, The devs must act fast before their all supporters changed for other deserving coin because profit is the key for all investment and even if a coin have a good feature but didn't give profit, it is still useless.

A lot of wasted BTC on C-cex. When will people learn that the only relevant alt exchanges are bittrex and poloniex and maybe shapeshift. Other's are crap even cryptopia. A coin can only be as good as where it will end up. I feel sad for the people that bought high, but this is crypto, there are always going to be winners and losers.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Coinomi is a mobile wallet with multi-coin support and shapeshift.io integration which means you can convert Pesobit to dozens of different coins at ease including Bitcoin, Etherium, Doge, Litecoin and many more without going to an exchange. See all the supported coins and features here.

Currently works in Android and downloadable in Google Play. But Windows, Linux, mobile iOS, and MAC wallets will also be available soon.

Great news Boss! Is this going to be the official mobile PSB wallet or is there going to be a custom house solution also?

yeah! but listing on c-cex is not a good move by the devs, it just make coin dump because they don't supply sufficient amount of wall prices, They just divided the volume on cryptopia and that is the reason why the price of PSB is down now, I think this damage can affect big investors, The devs must act fast before their all supporters changed for other deserving coin because profit is the key for all investment and even if a coin have a good feature but didn't give profit, it is still useless.
i think the dev will react and make his move lets work about this ongoing dump to avoid possible big problem since the project still new we needed to make it much profitable and dev also needed our help the community will give big support if they wont allow this dumped or not to panic.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Also here is a measure of PSB success I am keeping track of, the amount of wallet addresses, an indicator to progression of PSB awareness.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What you think about this 1% group?

They can control market easy if they had some holders in.

They can Destroy your project if they want. Be carefull
Dont worry it will bounce back .. just buy all you can at these prices

Yeah, ill buy all i can, then they dump it again, and again, and again!

Simple hun

Only if they have enough coin to burn they can dump to get the price down. i don't think the 1% is too bad. More investors are arriving all the time and their collective investments will counter balance this.
Dumpers will lose if no one sold them a coin at lower prices .. clearly the are some holders who panic sold their coins during the shakeout
Activity: 728

Activity: 172
Profitable ICO, i missed it.  Sad
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Dont worry it will bounce back .. just buy all you can at these prices

Yeah, ill buy all i can, then they dump it again, and again, and again!

Simple hun

Only if they have enough coin to burn they can dump to get the price down. i don't think the 1% is too bad. More investors are arriving all the time and their collective investments will counter balance this.
Almost 900% retrace in 2 days, crazy. No bad news to cause such a dump either, dev premine dumped?

Dev premine dump? Read my post, its obvious, a guy create a pump and dump group lol

Oh okay, that's the problem with ICOs, when it's already premined its easy for something like this to happen. Don't sell your coins at these prices lol. The sell side is small, someone or even I could pump this back to 10,000 sats easily if I wanted to, but I'm positioned for the BTC pump and only have free roll PSB left from when I sold at 9000+ sats. Maybe after the BTC pump  Grin

It always happens like this! Even non premined coins; trust me I have been around...
Activity: 192
Almost 900% retrace in 2 days, crazy. No bad news to cause such a dump either, dev premine dumped?

Dev premine dump? Read my post, its obvious, a guy create a pump and dump group lol

Oh okay, that's the problem with ICOs, when it's already premined its easy for something like this to happen. Don't sell your coins at these prices lol. The sell side is small, someone or even I could pump this back to 10,000 sats easily if I wanted to, but I'm positioned for the BTC pump and only have free roll PSB left from when I sold at 9000+ sats. Maybe after the BTC pump  Grin

I always spoke against pumps, and dumps. Smart people are in this for the long term; setbacks happen to all successful coins, its part of the way things work.

Nothing ever shoots straight up; its pretty pointless to try to spot who is selling for what reason.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Check explorer buddy .. rank 2 premine is intact .. do not worry to much about the the price atm.. once they finish accumulating you know what will happen next..
Activity: 924

Activity: 924

Well we invested in Pesobit because we think it has a great future. I got 1% of all PSB coins because prices came out low, right after the end of the ICO.

1% of Pesobit is "only" 200 000 PSB.

1) There are way more PSB sold everyday than 1% of all coins; at the current rate the bigger investors can get out and sell all their PSB without changing price.

2) Since we put in more money into PSB, this means we are financially and emotionally committed to this project.  We care. It would be stupid to destroy our own coin when selling too fast.

You think this, and other people in your group?

Prob you dont know nothing about other people in your group. Some people just want money and dont care in fuck other people
Pages:
Jump to: