Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSP] POSPRO | POW/POS - www.pospro.link - page 4. (Read 36654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
My wallet works now:

Resync your walets please.

Code:
addnode=81.169.187.209
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
i asked one of the dev i know and he told me pos codes needs to be fixed so a hard fork is needed

since im not a dev thats all i can tell you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
coin stuck on block 97448?

i have same issue.   was kinda waiting to see if anyone else or just me.
have tried some repair RPC commands and rescans/re-syncing the chain, nothing works ;(

I am in the same situation  Sad

Hi
Same problem from my end as well. Wallet not sync. Stack at 97448! We needs solution. Looking forward to see someone from community will be stand-up for solving this problem...

Thanks!

I think still OP has not found the solution for this problem as my wallet is also got stuck at 97448 and wallet is still in "out of sync" , and waiting for the solution, if anyone has got the solution please help us.
Activity: 812

have tried some repair RPC commands and rescans/re-syncing the chain, nothing works ;(

Hi
Same problem from my end as well. Wallet not sync. Stack at 97448! We needs solution. Looking forward to see someone from community will be stand-up for solving this problem...

Thanks!
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Close your wallets if they do not load new blocks. The wallets not have to relay forked blockchain.

Try one time at a day to synchronize your wallets from scratch. But do not keep wallets with forked blockchain switching on!

Is this not a staking problem? Not enough non-staking/coins wallets to create a new block...
POW miners are still active? Please fire up your miners for a few hours to create some new blocks to push the chain.

Im not a dev, i only try to give some tips to start a help/support-discussion. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
Close your wallets if they do not load new blocks. The wallets not have to relay forked blockchain.

Try one time at a day to synchronize your wallets from scratch. But do not keep wallets with forked blockchain switching on!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Yes we notice...we are looking for a solution.

If there is a Dev in the community has some advice? please text it here or through PM...

You wallet now full sync?

there are some points in the chain, which take a long time to sync. this is normal, every coin has this.

blocks stopped moving.. you dont seem to understand?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

You wallet now full sync?

there are some points in the chain, which take a long time to sync. this is normal, every coin has this.
Activity: 578
Merit: 505

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
any update coming from dev any new bounty or any new plan updates?
i just wanted to see if how far this coin can be alive. hope dev can show
up and let us know some of his plan for his coin.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

I still have a PSP with intact until it snaps bittrex trading as soon as possible and dev are working for a brighter future
The maximum for this coin is yobit. About the bittrex not even worth dreaming. Soon new bounty program, let's see what happens.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

I still have a PSP with intact until it snaps bittrex trading as soon as possible and dev are working for a brighter future
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
What utility does this coin have?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Only 4 days missing and u call miss dev? Just be patinte
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POPULOUS
DEV left us again. There are no news about yobit. I do not want to wait any longer. Perhaps selling the coins until the course again fell. Sad
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
@BITHQ!!!

New site? When? Thanks!
Activity: 742
any news on development?
Pages:
Jump to: