Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PTA][Pentacoin|SHA256D][DPOS|POS][ROADMAP|NEW WALLET v1.2.0 MASTERNODES] - page 3. (Read 11142 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

I have created a permanent node for you running in an EU Data Centre 24/7

addnode=37.187.99.136

PTA Tips welcome: PuGG8xhT3KatM2ZSwnw4M2eU5tMZB2FxY5
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hello

I just updated the op with the roadmap , is not complete but more info coming soon , now I need to work on masternodes . ETA for masternodes 2 or 3 days

Kind regards,
pentacoinDev

How is development coming along dev?

Looking more and more like the downtime of bitcointalk stopped this dev scam in its tracks... I'm pretty close to declaring this one dead.

5 Pages in 2 weeks hmmm... yeah I'd say so.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Hello

I just updated the op with the roadmap , is not complete but more info coming soon , now I need to work on masternodes . ETA for masternodes 2 or 3 days

Kind regards,
pentacoinDev

Looking more and more like the downtime of bitcointalk stopped this dev scam in its tracks... I'm pretty close to declaring this one dead.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Hello

Kind regards,
pentacoinDev

legendary
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
How many coins total?

http://104.236.199.148:3001/   block explorer in not working
legendary
Hello

Kind regards,
pentacoinDev

keep us posted
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello

Kind regards,
pentacoinDev
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
10K for a masternode would be great, it would give others a chance to have one also!  Wink
Hello

I just made some updates to the wallet so please update ASAP and resync your wallets, if you have any problems with resync , restart your wallet few times and you will get synced. Next on my list will be the masternodes , i cant give you an ETA, .

UPDATES MADE:

Checkpoint fix and adding some more , Protocol change to 60015 and replace pindexBest
got only 3 connections with new wallet, any nodes?

how much for a masternode

I was thinking something like 10k or 15k or maybe 25k coins for the masternodes.

Is it me or has the coin gone "stake happy" with the latest update? I mean staking with more frequency....

You  staking with more frequency thats because most of the people did not update their wallets so they really need to update the wallet ASAP if they dont update they will end on another fork
legendary

Is it me or has the coin gone "stake happy" with the latest update? I mean staking with more frequency....

legendary
Yeah new wallet won't sync.
Post nodes.

try deleting the C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess folder for pentacoin

BTW:
I freaked out when i saw that folder but it seems to be normal for some wallets..... hope I'm right.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Yeah new wallet won't sync.
Post nodes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello

I just made some updates to the wallet so please update ASAP and resync your wallets, if you have any problems with resync , restart your wallet few times and you will get synced. Next on my list will be the masternodes , i cant give you an ETA, .

UPDATES MADE:

Checkpoint fix and adding some more , Protocol change to 60015 and replace pindexBest
got only 3 connections with new wallet, any nodes?

how much for a masternode
legendary
Any plans for the coin? Roadmap, marketing, use?
Hello

UPDATES MADE:

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
dumbass shiiiiiiiiiiiiit coin!!!

Bro, what is the reason of such reaction? Did this coin harm you in any way?

Show us on the doll where the coin hurt you.

via Imgflip Meme Maker
legendary
I staked 3 times 10 coins, but my wallet says not staking because you have no mature coins
and the node info button doesn't do anything.
DEV, is there a new wallet or are you going to fix these things? Roadmap?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Yeah PoS is working fine. But over 1 million coins and the price is 64 sats? That's insane and can't last too long before it goes up
Pages:
Jump to: