Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUL] Pullcoin 🚀First Cryptocurrency for Clothing industry🚀 -Scrypt|PoS- - page 3. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
PoW is over. Now, the only way to increase the current supply and mine pullcoins = PoS
Activity: 79
Where is Whitepaper ?
Let us to download it in PDF.
Updates :-

1- Website :-

Final touches, only waiting for some screens from pullhub platform to be added to the website before releasing it.

2- Pullhub platform :-

we're holding a user interface design contest where three experienced web designers working really hard with us to come up with something unique. After getting the user interface designed we'll be able to release pullcoin website and move to pullhub platform development to be released within a month after releasing the website.

3- Pre-sale :-

The pre-sale got no orders yet! we hope that it may change after completing PoW session and getting the website released!

News :-

* we're currently in block "20213", ~ 4750 block before completing PoW.
* we applied for exchanges and they'll approve our applications after getting the required fees ( fees will be collected from the presale )
* exchange bounties still available
* we decided to build a web wallet for pullcoin, more details will be announced soon.

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
I dont really see it going far with the way the discord is set up. But I could be wrong it could just be early development. But if that is that case you should probably get that sorted out before announcing it.
Be careful when using Discord channel, which is perfect place for scammers.
Always pay your attention on ID of Discord users.
Scammers can use fake name from time to time, which is account name of someone else, but they can not change their ID numbers.
Activity: 129
I dont really see it going far with the way the discord is set up. But I could be wrong it could just be early development. But if that is that case you should probably get that sorted out before announcing it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
Weak idea.
Implementation via scrypt (hello ASICs), not ethereum.
Undisclosed team, no website.
Pass by.
Activity: 358
Activity: 4
PULLCOIN EXPLORER

http://144.202.71.224:3001/

PXMAKK1JFvQGp1Jjfg1w8Nm4mfMb6cw52c

Thank You.
1- Exchanges bounty only for trusted exchanges with good trading volume. New exchanges listing are welcome but we can't pay full bounty for new exchanges listing ( bounty for new exchanges depends on the exchange volume )

2- Presale rates updated
Pullcoin pre-sale rate is :-

10000 Pullcoins @ 0.000002 Bitcoin/Pullcoin
40000 Pullcoins @ 0.000005 Bitcoin/Pullcoin
100000 Pullcoins @ 0.0000065 Bitcoin/Pullcoin
150000 Pullcoins @ 0.0000075 Bitcoin/Pullcoin
200000 Pullcoins @ 0.00001 Bitcoin/Pullcoin

Processed Pre-sale amount :- 0 Pullcoins
Current Pre-sale rate :- 0.000002 Bitcoin/Pullcoin

3- Presale funds will used to get pullcoin listed on all possible exchanges.
Activity: 172
my wallet syncing very good  , i will staking it , with total coin  42000000  Pullcoins

i think it not so much ,  premined coins is 15 % dev team can have a lots of bounty program .

miner will like this coin
Activity: 17
Activity: 210
Portuguese translation reserved
Please PM the translated ANN after completing it to receive the reward. Thanks!
Portuguese translation reserved
ANN thread updated with more information about the project.

Whitepaper will be released as a part of the website. Website will be released after completing it ( 1-2 days )
Pages:
Jump to: