Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PULSAR][POW-POS][PULSATING BLOCK REWARDS][CPU/GPU Only]Introducing PULSAR - page 9. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I understand the comparison to things like stamps, coins, or other collectibles, but I'm not sure that I believe the same sort of fervor could ever be created over a digital collectible of this kind.  Other digital collectibles (video game cosmetic items in Dota2, digital card games, etc) have some kind of uniqueness, usefulness, or difference from other collectibles of the same type.  By definition, every Pulsar coin is the same, and they exist only to be collected.

It's a fascinating idea, though, and a cool potential paradigm shift for crypto.  Good luck.

I think it would need to be something like crypto-kitties except where each coin mined would generate a different "card".

Someone go create that so I can mine it.
Activity: 1
I understand the comparison to things like stamps, coins, or other collectibles, but I'm not sure that I believe the same sort of fervor could ever be created over a digital collectible of this kind.  Other digital collectibles (video game cosmetic items in Dota2, digital card games, etc) have some kind of uniqueness, usefulness, or difference from other collectibles of the same type.  By definition, every Pulsar coin is the same, and they exist only to be collected.

It's a fascinating idea, though, and a cool potential paradigm shift for crypto.  Good luck.
sgminer is throwing all hardware errors for me so I've switched back to a different coin. The fact the devs were staking seems kinda shady too.
Activity: 1
Does anyone out there know how to stake coins. cant find instructions anywhere.
Activity: 8
Activity: 67
Russian Translate Reserved
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
🚀  HashFaster's Pulsar Mining Pool  🚀

Ticker: PLSR

Special Sauce:

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://hashfaster.com:3747 -u  -p c=PLSR  
Site: https://hashfaster.com  

Support and community Discord: https://discord.gg/3wmv7RB  
Are you staking premine dev?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Thai translation reserved.
Activity: 224
reserve Filipino translation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
this sounds interesting - pulsating rewards
have to let that sink in and come back later, after I thought a bit about it Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Why would you specifically aiming for Pulsar to be traded on Yobit? It's the worst exchange out there with no accountability at all.

Yes, that's right
There are much better quality exchanges, and listing fees are also cheaper
Activity: 19
Pooldaddy was showing i was mining Nomadcoin so switched to hashfaster and mining correct now.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Why would you specifically aiming for Pulsar to be traded on Yobit? It's the worst exchange out there with no accountability at all.
Pages:
Jump to: