Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PumaPay - 🚀🚀Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol 🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 40581 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
This is a great achievement on behalf of the PumaPay community and I surmise this is just the beginning of a much brighter future for PumaPay. keep up the good work guys! Smiley

Thanks for the support! Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

PumaPay at the Forefront of Cryptocurrency Adoption! We have emerged even stronger, and we are now in the works with 18 Payment Service Providers. Read all about it here https://pumapay.io/#/news/pumapay-at-the-forefront-of-cryptocurrency-adoption

This is a great achievement on behalf of the PumaPay community and I surmise this is just the beginning of a much brighter future for PumaPay. keep up the good work guys! Smiley
Activity: 614
Merit: 1

PumaPay at the Forefront of Cryptocurrency Adoption! We have emerged even stronger, and we are now in the works with 18 Payment Service Providers. Read all about it here https://pumapay.io/#/news/pumapay-at-the-forefront-of-cryptocurrency-adoption
Activity: 238
What is the difference between Minting a token vs. Mining a token? And why does it matter?

Find the answers in this article and let us know whether you agree!
Activity: 504
Well it's good that they update the people who support to them before and still waiting for more development of this project. And it's good that the CEO explains everything after their sales. Let's see how it goes to this project in coming days, months and years.

Sounds like you might be interested in joining the conversation on telegram: https://t.me/PumaPay

And indeed, you should! There are many exciting developments coming for PumaPay!
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Well it's good that they update the people who support to them before and still waiting for more development of this project. And it's good that the CEO explains everything after their sales. Let's see how it goes to this project in coming days, months and years.

Sounds like you might be interested in joining the conversation on telegram: https://t.me/PumaPay
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Wen moon?

WEN KNOWLEDGE? That's the smart question.

Make sure you're an informed participant, and read up on PumaPay's technology on the Wiki!

Its a great and indespensable knowledge-base that could be very helpful in understanding PumaPay's core features and technology and I hope it will be constantly maintained and updated for the sake of the community.
Curious on what's next for PumaPay? You can see that here!
Wen moon?

WEN KNOWLEDGE? That's the smart question.

Make sure you're an informed participant, and read up on PumaPay's technology on the Wiki!
Be sure to join the community, so that you're heard Smiley
Hoping to get in contact with the PumaPay team? Follow the link and fill out the form, and they will get back to you ASAP.
NEWS UPDATE FROM PUMAPAY!

"We are thrilled to announce that the development of the Business Console is complete and delivered as promised in Q1!"

Read all about it here!
This interview contains handful of information feeds the viewers whatever they are seeking. Vast majority start from market valuation of any underdeveloped project since there is downtrend overall in its market. In this specific situation such interviews help the opportunity seekers to understand where the development has reached and what is next. No doubt this is full of potential specially at these cheap prices.

Glad you like it jtalk. While the primary focus is continued development, improvement, and integrations for the PumaPay platform, the team feels it's important to keep an ear to community suggestions. What areas of improvement do you see for PumaPay?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This interview contains handful of information feeds the viewers whatever they are seeking. Vast majority start from market valuation of any underdeveloped project since there is downtrend overall in its market. In this specific situation such interviews help the opportunity seekers to understand where the development has reached and what is next. No doubt this is full of potential specially at these cheap prices.
PumaPay has succeeded to establish solid partnerships is small period of time with important businesses and startups full of potential. What makes me bullish on this, is highly enthusiastic team with devotion and determination to deliver something. Another thing is low prices of its token which means huge potential of increase in its value.

Aside from having a working platform, I think its steadily gaining new supporters and more adoption which I think would be very critical for the platform's long term success. Smiley
There's a new sticker pack in town! These funky, adorable, token creatures are part of PumaPay's just released, brand-new Sticker Pack!

Give it a whirl, and let us know what you think!
Activity: 331
Time flies! Last year, PumaPay raised $117mln in a private sale.  A year later, CEO Yoav Dror joins CryptoRichYT to discuss what's next with PumaPay. Watch the full interview here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgbaGD6WHg&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: