Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay - page 10. (Read 35387 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
IS THE DEV OF PURA ARE STILL LIVE OR DEAD? PROBABLY IF ALIVE, THEN HE LEFT THE PROJECT. THEIR ARE NO SUPPORT LEVEL, IN THREE EXCHANGES. NO GENUINE BUYER, ONLY FUND TRANSFERRING GOING ON.IN COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, AND NEWLY KUCOIN , EVERYWHARE ONLY SELLER, CREATING A LOWER LOW. WHAT HAPPENED,  CAN ANYBODY REPLY?  Undecided Shocked Angry
I think that maybe the developers did not see your question. I just found this project and I think that I will do it right if I keep following it. Because I liked the idea.

Well, we cannot comment anything about that as the developers have the right to answer it, but let's all think that all cryptos now are down and slightly recovering so maybe waiting a bit will help and try to contact them in telegram also.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Why does this coin keep dropping all the time lately? Can someone please explain why.

This is just my hyptothese;  this coin is already quite few time on some exchanges and people trading it about 1 year or more. May be they can give it a try with some of the biggest exchanges to increase its value ?
So hard for make value of Pura can increasing without any big shock or big fork, or something like that.

It's really sad to see that pura' price is still decreasing slowly as I have recently visited coinmarket cap. Is there a way for the team fix this critical issue?

This is market and it is just normal to see ups and down in the market. This is a chance for those who seek to find low value coin and probably we can invest some of this coin.
Activity: 336
IS THE DEV OF PURA ARE STILL LIVE OR DEAD? PROBABLY IF ALIVE, THEN HE LEFT THE PROJECT. THEIR ARE NO SUPPORT LEVEL, IN THREE EXCHANGES. NO GENUINE BUYER, ONLY FUND TRANSFERRING GOING ON.IN COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, AND NEWLY KUCOIN , EVERYWHARE ONLY SELLER, CREATING A LOWER LOW. WHAT HAPPENED,  CAN ANYBODY REPLY?  Undecided Shocked Angry
I think that maybe the developers did not see your question. I just found this project and I think that I will do it right if I keep following it. Because I liked the idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i interested in this project The project team is working well for the development of the project and on the other hand, their marketing team is working to popularize Twitter and other social media. I will follow this project

The team really needs to do it if they really want to increase their popularity and encourage other investors to check and invest in their project. Soon we can finally see all the hard works of the team members.

As I have observed, the developer team is working hard for the goodness of Pura platform. And as a matter of fact, this coin had already it's value in the exchange which is a good reason why the project is so interesting to follow. Soon, it will be more popular in the world of cryptocurrency because the team is performing well for the betterment of this project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Pura believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Pura at: https://cointopper.com/coin/pura

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
i interested in this project The project team is working well for the development of the project and on the other hand, their marketing team is working to popularize Twitter and other social media. I will follow this project

The team really needs to do it if they really want to increase their popularity and encourage other investors to check and invest in their project. Soon we can finally see all the hard works of the team members.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 602
Just wait and look for the buyers and keep promoting this project so that this project will be known by the people around the world!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A good idea, but it is not the only one of its kind. What can you offer unique holders of Pura coins?
Anonymity. I think that this very moment can attract new coin holders, through which they can carry out anonymous transactions
Activity: 322
Sad to here that bud, I think there is still ongoing development about this project. I am not sure though why the admins are not responding. Hopefully they add more mods to maintain thier social media channels.
Activity: 65
Activity: 378
A lot of information about the project, which I can not find, I think it should be added and then you can talk about taking into account the interest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Why does this coin keep dropping all the time lately? Can someone please explain why.

This is just my hyptothese;  this coin is already quite few time on some exchanges and people trading it about 1 year or more. May be they can give it a try with some of the biggest exchanges to increase its value ?
So hard for make value of Pura can increasing without any big shock or big fork, or something like that.

It's really sad to see that pura' price is still decreasing slowly as I have recently visited coinmarket cap. Is there a way for the team fix this critical issue?
Activity: 294

One of the factor that could affect the price of Pura to increase is by enlisting to a bigger exchange like Binance, HitBtc, or Huobi getting a partnership with other payment network will also a big help.
Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, that are hoping for the Pura project to be able to be listed in some other popular exchanges, I am one way to them for this to happen. I hope that more people will come reach the goal and what the platform of the Pura really is and which is dedicated for the whole crypto world.
Activity: 308
What are the advantages of Pura compared to other currencies? What security system does the temple have to keep it safe and well preserved? What is the influence of Pura for the people that exist in a country?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

One of the factor that could affect the price of Pura to increase is by enlisting to a bigger exchange like Binance, HitBtc, or Huobi getting a partnership with other payment network will also a big help.
Activity: 434

Activity: 101
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
Do you meaning bounty campaign have bad affect at Pura right now? In my opinion, when contributor join at some bounty program, maybe they will sold out their rewards after receive, but it is temporary scale, and if market have enough funds, this will have a less affect to project.
Pages:
Jump to: