Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay - page 46. (Read 35387 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
I have deposited PURA coins in the windows wallet, and synced it, but there doesn't seem to be any staking going on, is there anything I need to do to stake ?

For how long have they been in your wallet since your last transaction? You need to wait for your PURA coins to mature. Once that happened you will see stakes rolling in.

Since the 25th October, thanks for asking.  Btw HD 'Key generation is enabled', whatever that means.

Puraofficial can you get back to this polite guy? Given your poor info on the official page, I don't even know whether this is still in POW or whether POS is enabled. This guy deserves an answer!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Has PURA really been developed by team of developers of the project? thanks for all of your information and analysis.

We will publish our core team in some days - we are waiting with that, because this will be a surprise for some people and smart guys will find our where the journey will lead us..
Hello,

can someone please give me this info?

masternode collateral
Block reward
masternode reward

masternode collateral 100.000 Pura
Block reward 25 Pura
masternode reward 15 Pura
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Has PURA really been developed by team of developers of the project? thanks for all of your information and analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hello,

can someone please give me this info?

masternode collateral
Block reward
masternode reward
Important for mass adoption

the new Pura merchant website with registration tool, merchant finder and the possiblilty to apply for a PURA-ATM and POS-System (coming soon):

www.pura4pos.com
Activity: 112
no one supports the project?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I have deposited PURA coins in the windows wallet, and synced it, but there doesn't seem to be any staking going on, is there anything I need to do to stake ?

For how long have they been in your wallet since your last transaction? You need to wait for your PURA coins to mature. Once that happened you will see stakes rolling in.

Since the 25th October, thanks for asking.  Btw HD 'Key generation is enabled', whatever that means.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have more 100K of Pura and now I mining it.
A beleave Avalon is full good dev pura to the world soon.
I wait you
Activity: 12

Happy to help.  Smiley

Use a pool with 0% mining fees: http://45.76.43.199/
If you want to get more frequency your mining reward, you can direct mining thru one of the biggest pools: http://45.76.33.221/
Or if you like there is the middle size, German pool - 0.25% fees: http://pura.khmining.de/php-mpos/public/

It's up to you. Smiley Happy Mining! Smiley

Update. For the first 15 user/miner 0% fees. Be quick and enjoy mining.

pura.khmining.de/php-mpos/public
Activity: 160
Activity: 546
Activity: 40
How can I buy PURA tokens?
Activity: 315
Pages:
Jump to: