Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 31. (Read 95517 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I should mine Purecoin or I stay away ?

cheers

I have the same question,
i dont know what  they argue about.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

cheers
it is your choice man Smiley
Activity: 126

cheers
Activity: 224
Quit bitching about the damn pools guys and concentrate on the real issues. Besides, pools provide a service to us, no one is telling you to mine at them. Create your own pool or solomine if you have the skills/hash/balls required.

I want the "Dev" to explain what his plans are. Why the fuck did he dump his premine and then try to blame the exchange for "stealing" the tiny amount left. This is the real issue.

Also, no one cares about you guys configs and your issues with the wallet. Lets figure out if this coin is going to die or not before you worry about whether or not you can connect to a dead network.

+1

+1
Quit bitching about the damn pools guys and concentrate on the real issues. Besides, pools provide a service to us, no one is telling you to mine at them. Create your own pool or solomine if you have the skills/hash/balls required.

I want the "Dev" to explain what his plans are. Why the fuck did he dump his premine and then try to blame the exchange for "stealing" the tiny amount left. This is the real issue.

Also, no one cares about you guys configs and your issues with the wallet. Lets figure out if this coin is going to die or not before you worry about whether or not you can connect to a dead network.

Are you taking over ?
legendary

+1
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
could you please have us provided with the link for the latest wallet ?

Thx

Page 1.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

legendary
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Purecoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3109

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3103

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3158

Username: your Purecoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3109 -u your Purecoin wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 60 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.001 PURE

Coinminers pool is on the right fork

If you want to be on the right fork resync you'r wallet , if you'r on windows delete those files form AppData\Roaming\PureCoin "peers.dat , blk0001.dat, txleveldb, database" dont delete wallet.dat  ,and use this purecoin.conf file

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25552
addnode=94.22.163.255
addnode=144.76.139.212
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=190.143.38.247
addnode=173.192.30.91
addnode=46.4.94.47
addnode=209.73.144.179
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=69.175.37.132
addnode=219.132.172.252
addnode=192.99.148.104
addnode=188.226.237.196
addnode=162.243.226.39
addnode=114.215.110.130
addnode=188.230.180.171
addnode=60.46.169.115

Current block is 1788
finally I get my coins !

it looks like conf file has to be "purecoin.conf"
Activity: 574
All,

If you are not on the same fork as dedicated pool you are on the wrong fork.  I had 3 tickets arrive within the last hour and each of those users are on the wrong fork.

Please check blockcount here,  http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Looks like we may need to repost the proper config if the one in the OP isn't working anymore

Thanks,

Chiznitz

The block explorer http://purebe.cipherpool.com/ is on the same block as dedicatedpool and my pool wallet http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/  is on the same block and my miners got paid ,so i dont know if dedicatedpool is on the wrong fork

That block explorer looks to be correct.   http://purebe.cipherpool.com/   
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am just saying that if pools are taking 1-2% fees than be transparent what are you doing with your coins and public scrutiny should be the same as is for the dev.
If you don't want public scrutiny lower the fees.

There is no point of attacking me - if public doesn't care about pool's scrutiny this is hopeless and we will have more problems caused by pool's reckless behavior in the future.

I don't understand this logic... Pools are private businesses. Pool owners didn't put effort, time and TONS of stress into creating and maintaining a pool for laughs and giggles.

I am SOO fed up and tired with the amount of childish entitlement around this community... Everyone wants to get rich fast but can't stand it if someone charges *anything* to pay the bills for a service they use for literally 1-2% of what they are making with said service!!!

WTF PEOPLE?!?!
legendary
All,

If you are not on the same fork as dedicated pool you are on the wrong fork.  I had 3 tickets arrive within the last hour and each of those users are on the wrong fork.

Please check blockcount here,  http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Looks like we may need to repost the proper config if the one in the OP isn't working anymore

Thanks,

Chiznitz

The block explorer http://purebe.cipherpool.com/ is on the same block as dedicatedpool and my pool wallet http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/  is on the same block and my miners got paid ,so i dont know if dedicatedpool is on the wrong fork
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I use the current conf. I have several Debit_AP's from the pool (each 30 pure)
but my wallet is constantly out of sync. is something wrong with the wallet? or where are my pure?

debug window of wallet:
current number of blocks: 1554 will be very slow more
Total number of blocks: 1724 will be very slow more

but my first Debit_AP's were already at block 1200 +
so I have quite a few can see pure in my wallet? or?

I see the following now:

current number of blocks: 1562
Total number of blocks: 1557

out of sync is gone. but I have 0 pure. there's something wrong!

Download the latest wallet, delete everything from you app/roaming folder except wallet.dat and conf file, also update the conf file, then run the qt again and you should have your coins Smiley

thnx... works and I get my pures:)
Activity: 574
All,

Thanks,

Chiznitz
legendary
but my wallet is constantly out of sync. is something wrong with the wallet? or where are my pure?

debug window of wallet:

I see the following now:

Resync you'r wallet , if you'r on windows delete those files form AppData\Roaming\PureCoin "peers.dat , blk0001.dat, txleveldb, database" dont delete wallet.dat  ,and use this conf file

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25552
addnode=94.22.163.255
addnode=144.76.139.212
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=190.143.38.247
addnode=173.192.30.91
addnode=46.4.94.47
addnode=209.73.144.179
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=69.175.37.132
addnode=219.132.172.252
addnode=192.99.148.104
addnode=188.226.237.196
addnode=162.243.226.39
addnode=114.215.110.130
addnode=188.230.180.171
addnode=60.46.169.115
could you please have us provided with the link for the latest wallet ?

Thx

debug window of wallet:

I see the following now:

Download the latest wallet, delete everything from you app/roaming folder except wallet.dat and conf file, also update the conf file, then run the qt again and you should have your coins Smiley

Current block: 1750

debug window of wallet:

I see the following now:

Pages:
Jump to: