Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM][1% FEE] Silverwolf's PWC Pool - page 2. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Have any of you used Cryptsy before ?  How long does it usually take to deposit BTC there ?

My deposit is taking forever.....

Nevermind it just hit.  I am waiting for my trade to fill.

yep, btc slow as hell. i think thats why someone made litecoin. and even that is slow compared to worldcoin.

thanks for taking care of this ... ive switched to mining btc again for now, if you get this fixed ill consider switching back to your pool, as long as youre confident the shares are getting paid evenly now.

i know other pool owners have let these kind of things slide and screwed people.

getting this fixed should help your rep for honesty.  

erundook kinda suks too btw... not a big fan of it. not really a big fan of pools period, but its a necessary evil.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I put 800kh on it for 11-12 hours and I get 120 coins?

What's your userid and I will verify.
Same as here, brah

Let me look into it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ok now sems ok for me 1413 PWC

THX
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
You should go away and stop hijacking this thread.  Also, i'm putting you on ignore now.

You should stop scamming people. Putting me on ignore doesn't make it any better ...

People, go use this pool: http://pwcpool.erundook.net/ Works much better.
Ok,

I have traded and the funds are on the way to the server wallet.  As soon as the transaction clears I will open up withdraws again.

Image removed for security reasons.

Activity: 56

Same as here, brah
Have any of you used Cryptsy before ?  How long does it usually take to deposit BTC there ?

Nevermind it just hit.  I am waiting for my trade to fill.

I did not see your reply.  If you give me your username on the pool I will check into it for you.

You can pm me if you want.

Yes, but I did not swear at you.  And that's 5 cents I have to pay for.  The PPLNS payout method on this site pays out over 500,000 shares.  It is set this way for a reason, not by accident.

Now take the 5 cents you got without earning it and go away please.

Obviously you have no idea how PPLNS works  Grin

Because my "Estimated Per Payout" is still at 1.33575798 you will get your 5 Cent automatically back. And much more than that!

So what should I call you know? I liar? An idiot? A scammer?

You should go away and stop hijacking this thread.  Also, i'm putting you on ignore now.

Yes, but I did not swear at you.  And that's 5 cents I have to pay for.  The PPLNS payout method on this site pays out over 500,000 shares.  It is set this way for a reason, not by accident.

Obviously you have no idea how PPLNS works  Grin

Because my "Estimated Per Payout" is still at 1.33575798 you will get your 5 Cent automatically back. And much more than that!

So what should I call you know? I liar? An idiot? A scammer?
I can't cash out, still linked to /accountdetailsDISABLED

My user ID is 62 by the way.

Morgan

Yes I know.  I'm sorry about all the nonsense on the thread, it makes it hard to keep up with what's going on I know.

Because of the people who were overpaid, took their coins and left (like the person who's calling me a scammer on this thread) I have to cover the negative balances with my own money.

I'm currently waiting for my deposit to post into Cryptsy so that I can trade for PWC coins, deposit them into the pool's wallet and then I will re-open withdrawls and you'll be able to withdraw.

I am sorry it's taking so long though.
pwn
Activity: 28
I can't cash out, still linked to /accountdetailsDISABLED

My user ID is 62 by the way.

Morgan
And watch the language.  That really isn't necessary since I did not swear at you.

Watch the language? You called my a thief!

Solo Mining for an hour would have given me about 100 coins. You gave me 22. Now you want 12 of those 22 back. So who's the thief?

I know very well how PPLNS works. But for coins with such a fast block target (30 seconds for PWC) pool operators should modify their pool software - and not just copy it from LTC pool software (block target for LTC: 2.5 minutes). So please, do your homework first before you blame others for your incompetence.

By the way: 12 PCW is about 5 Cent. So chill out! Good thing is: I only wasted 1 hours with my rig on your scammer pool.

Yes, but I did not swear at you.  And that's 5 cents I have to pay for.  The PPLNS payout method on this site pays out over 500,000 shares.  It is set this way for a reason, not by accident.

And watch the language.  That really isn't necessary since I did not swear at you.

Watch the language? You called my a thief!

Solo Mining for an hour would have given me about 100 coins. You gave me 22. Now you want 12 of those 22 back. So who's the thief?

I know very well how PPLNS works. But for coins with such a fast block target (30 seconds for PWC) pool operators should modify their pool software - and not just copy it from LTC pool software (block target for LTC: 2.5 minutes). So please, do your homework first before you blame others for your incompetence.

By the way: 12 PCW is about 5 Cent. So chill out! Good thing is: I only wasted 1 hours with my rig on your scammer pool.

Update :

Still waiting on my transaction to post to Cryptsy.  Slow .....

Activity: 56
This little bug is going to end up costing me somewhere around $80 or $90 cash money out of my pocket.  I am paying it because I'm not a scammer and because I think it's the right thing to do for the miners who did not take advantage of the situation.

Something fairly similar happened over at notroll.in a while back if you recall.   Instead of covering the negative from his own accounts he simply took it out of the miner's balances.

You will note that I did not do that.

For an hour ?

That's not anywhere close to long enough for the PPLNS payout system to reach it's full payout.

Read my above edit:
Edit: And please don't give me this "but it's a PPLNS pool and you have to mine at least 24 hours" bullshit. PWC has a 30 second block target, so maybe you pool operators actually start tweaking your pool software - and not just clone it from LTC, FTC, WDC, ...

You complain a lot for someone who just stole 10.4481 coins from me.

I stole!? Watch it, asshole! If you are too dumb to configure your shit then don't blame it on others ...

You were paid coins you did not earn.  Refusing to come back and earn them is in effect stealing.  And watch the language.  That really isn't necessary since I did not swear at you.
Pages:
Jump to: