Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 30. (Read 145761 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Interesting that the coin network is operational:
- network speed is about 0.5 GH/s
- blocks are generated steadily, no long delays between the blocks
- halving stage was successful
- soon must be POS stage

If another developer or team take up this project - it would be great
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Dev go back on PWR! .

Last Active: June 15, 2016, 01:03:57 PM. very sad,but I still hope he comeback with a great news
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
when launching wallet on windows 7, msvcr120.dll installed

it launches &than instantly "The program has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual manner"

there should be a way to ignore the error and force it to keep running???
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Dev go back on PWR! .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ive seen abandoned coins resurrect from the dead with a new dev team.
nope, not this time, here is pwr Dev new coin, join airdrop party : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crxchronoscoin-pos-now-penny-auction-site-launched-dividends-on-chain-1544723
He is same dev with other project?
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
nope, not this time, here is pwr Dev new coin, join airdrop party : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crxchronoscoin-pos-now-penny-auction-site-launched-dividends-on-chain-1544723
Activity: 220
Merit: 101

That's what I am hoping for. I don't hold a LOT ... but the concept was interesting.
It seems like the most natural method to monitize the web. Just 'rent' out cpu/cycles.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
POS started? My wallet is no unlocked for POS production
pos will start after block 86000
now this coin cost 6 sat but 3 weeks ago cost 150 sat and tis is bad (((
bro this is a SCAM project. don't wast your BTC. PWR is zero value. dev already dumped his pre mine. wake up and don't waste your btc on pwr.
just accept the fact that pump and dump coin works like this no wonder there's a lots of new coin which delivered like this
i was thinking just like a concept of ponzi early holders wins and the rest will cry and accused being scammed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
bro this is a SCAM project. don't wast your BTC. PWR is zero value. dev already dumped his pre mine. wake up and don't waste your btc on pwr.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Activity: 485
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
https://yobit.net/en/trade/POWER/BTC  Cry Cry Cry
no pump no power ranger  Wink

That's the wrong coin.  Here is the correct one.   You'll be even more disappointed.  https://yobit.net/en/trade/PWR/BTC
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I see the thread was quite lively so did another escrow handle it? The last page does not look like it ended well so I wonder what happened.
Your contract might have changed the dev mind about doing an ICO (the true goal being to scam people). This coin was airdropped within a few hours timeframe. Most of it was probably just taken by the dev himself. Once listed on an exchange, the price held for a few days before sinking to the bottom. The dev probably “earned” a few BTC by selling all of his stash during these days, and then disappeared.

Only want to know if I need to keep track of ICO-requests and if I could have done anything to protect potential investors without hurting a legit ICO.
There were no signs of this going the wrong way?
I don't think many people bought this coin. The thread activity was probably generated by the initial beneficiaries of the airdrop, hoping for a pump in order to cash out.

This project smelled fishy to me from the start. The “roadmap” was very very thin, merely a short list with random goals. Every aspect of the project was made very hastily, and without substance. How it would end was written all over it, IMHO.

Anyway, congrats for being so dedicated to prevent scams around here!

I'm sure he kept a lot of the airdrop.  The powerclient beta testing post was the final pump so he could dump the rest.  Shady guy. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
guys, its july ^^ summer beach etc
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Dev is inactive on BCT for 3+ weeks now...

Name:   Petersen
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 09, 2016, 04:38:21 PM
Last Active:   June 15, 2016, 01:03:57 PM
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I see the thread was quite lively so did another escrow handle it? The last page does not look like it ended well so I wonder what happened.
Your contract might have changed the dev mind about doing an ICO (the true goal being to scam people). This coin was airdropped within a few hours timeframe. Most of it was probably just taken by the dev himself. Once listed on an exchange, the price held for a few days before sinking to the bottom. The dev probably “earned” a few BTC by selling all of his stash during these days, and then disappeared.

Only want to know if I need to keep track of ICO-requests and if I could have done anything to protect potential investors without hurting a legit ICO.
I don't think many people bought this coin. The thread activity was probably generated by the initial beneficiaries of the airdrop, hoping for a pump in order to cash out.

This project smelled fishy to me from the start. The “roadmap” was very very thin, merely a short list with random goals. Every aspect of the project was made very hastily, and without substance. How it would end was written all over it, IMHO.

Anyway, congrats for being so dedicated to prevent scams around here!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I'm cleaning up old unused escrow addresses and found that I have an old address for the PWR-Coin-ICO I created on May 12th. Petersen asked me for it but it looks like he did not react anymore when I sent him my standard ICO contract.

Pages:
Jump to: