Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 72. (Read 145759 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
1 PWR = 0.002 BTC .

In my wet dreams...

0.002 1 PWR? Dreams are free.  Grin Grin

if yobit add PWR today, what those 1500++ airdrop receiver will do ?

i bet half of them will dump at any price, and after dumper gone, we will see the real price of PWR.
yeah, I agreed. I believe PWR will be valueable  Cool
what's your reason to say if the PWR will be valueable?
The reason is page 1
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This weekend we worked hard to complete the distribution, now all shares are sent but there was a problem with one address: 5wCMsKL58ieNNAdWNuQtdabPUmYBuKbbwe is not a valid PowerCoin address, probably there was a copy/paste error from the participant. To the owner of address 5wCMsKL58ieNNAdWNuQtdabPUmYBuKbbwe: you have 48 hours to claim your coins (of course we need proof before we send your share to another address).
It's good to see interest and participation from the community, thank you.

Thanks for free coins but do you contact with any exchanges? And can you say how many people in your team?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
1 PWR = 0.002 BTC .

In my wet dreams...

i bet half of them will dump at any price, and after dumper gone, we will see the real price of PWR.
what's your reason to say if the PWR will be valueable?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
1 PWR = 0.002 BTC .

In my wet dreams...

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
1 PWR = 0.002 BTC .

In my wet dreams...

Activity: 700
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
This weekend we worked hard to complete the distribution, now all shares are sent but there was a problem with one address: 5wCMsKL58ieNNAdWNuQtdabPUmYBuKbbwe is not a valid PowerCoin address, probably there was a copy/paste error from the participant. To the owner of address 5wCMsKL58ieNNAdWNuQtdabPUmYBuKbbwe: you have 48 hours to claim your coins (of course we need proof before we send your share to another address).

The another adress 6DeaniPbbPGdVw59T2WqiKn36UNVqRh936.If this guy not respond.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why a dev working for free should work for free and make people interested? Comunity should promote, not the dev.

Lisk fund is 6 millions usd and dev post 1 times a week and never ask for exchange for add lisk,since he said it's a community stuff. Lisl dev wrote that he won't use 0.1 to add lisk on yobit or 3 btc to add lisk on bittrex with 7 millions on his hand.

Decred team also post 1 times a week and 1 times a month they do update.

So, why here a dev working for free should make people interested if he have no funds? To make free airdropper reach?

I think airdrop are done with the porpuse that more poeple have free coins, more people should be interetsed in promotion, not the dev.

Just my 2 cents.

If powercoin was ico and dev got 100 btc you were right.
Since dev got 0 btc,he could not post for 3 months. Nothing to complain.

Great speech!!! Shocked users must be grateful to dev for free coins and not complaining
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
guys people from russia topic have idea each person take yobit code by 100k sat to dev and he can add powercoin to yobit)) sorry for my english
Activity: 512
it's PWR powercoin

pow is proof of work
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

This is another (old) coin.

You received POW no POWER if watch the wallet.  Wink

POW or PWR?

According to OP, i think the ticker is PWR

You are right, let me edit Tongue
legendary