Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 89. (Read 145759 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
LOL!!
So,a lot of cheaters apply!! Great dev, showing us cheaters!
Some people deserve ico scam instead of airdrop coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page.

Not a single email has been published, I don't know what are you talkingabout. Those were censored to show you what kind of people submit the entry,  they will be removed from distribution. Rules were clear.

Sorry but to censor just the domain name is not enough. I don't want to publish my name, I don't give a fuck about the domain and I don't give a fuck about cheaters' adresses. If they got banned, that's fine, but just keep all addresses private, thanks

PM me your name, email and document, so I can check if your entry is correct.

Thank you
To aakashsangwan: usually time zone changes by hours and not fractions (2:30am like you said), are you in a particular time zone? Anyway we can't change airdrop to accomodate one user, and it's not fair to start it again.
To CryptoMaik: Decred has nothing to do with PowerCoin. Decred had even a non-graphical wallet hard to understand for beginners and more complex distribution, that slowed down everything. Comparing visits and posts is useless because most users were busy getting their spot instead of chatting in this thread. After a first quick check, we found many cheaters addresses, and SURPRISINGLY many left the default answer "What's the full name of PWR?" (xecuter), making us think probably there are paid cheaters who don't know even the name of the coin or very distracted users. For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page. You can see here a small preview of multiple entries from the same user:

You definitely should NOT publish the emails publicly. HUGE security hole, and people will rip you a new asshole for publishing a perfect list for spammers to target. If you are going to publish them (idiotic) you should let users withdraw from the airdrop. Totally not worth it to have your email published online. Also, pretty sure you are breaking privacy laws if you do so.[/font

Not a single email has been published, I don't know what are you talkingabout. Those were censored to show you what kind of people submit the entry,  they will be removed from distribution. Rules were clear.

Can you atleast re-open distribution so people who want 1 share of it can fairly get it? Once you have removed the spammers and banned them.

For whom is asking about re-open the airdrop, we discussed about your request, and I will make it clear.
Checking 2000 entry, emails and IP needs a bit of work, it's not something that we can do in a day, we've started and we've already found some "cheaters" like the email I've posted in my previous comment. We can make an example, that in a couple of days we finish to check all the entries, and we find out that 200 entries are fake. As we previously stated we will divide the coins from fake entries to whom have submitted a correct airdrop request.
Re-open the Airdrop doesn't make anything fair, for 2 reasons, who has already made the request, can made another one and take more shares, and who will miss it again will ask to re-open it, since he finally gets the share.
The Airdrop countdown was posted in advance to let people interested in it be ready for it, if someone missed it or join the Airdrop too late, it's not a reason why we can re-open it.

Thank you
Activity: 512
For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page.

Sorry but to censor just the domain name is not enough. I don't want to publish my name, I don't give a fuck about the domain and I don't give a fuck about cheaters' adresses. If they got banned, that's fine, but just keep all addresses private, thanks

I agree I would rather remove myself from the whole airdrop then have part of my email published.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

Activity: 512
Wallet doesn't work for me. Instant runtime error on launch.

it crashed on first open for me second opening it worked flawless 
Activity: 377
Creating multiple accounts is definitely bad. But I had a case where I did not create a second account, mo blocked me and wrote that with my IP with my browser registered one more person! So I have not been able to prove anything to them. Then I read in the Internet that there are programs that can do this, although I do still can not believe that this could...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Get we second airdrop!?  F*****Ing cheaters! 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Wallet doesn't work for me. Instant runtime error on launch.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
So when will start the airdrop distrubutions?

When the spammers are banned i think.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
So when will start the airdrop distrubutions?
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
I got email 2 hours ago, but still no airdrop  Embarrassed

You are asking for coins and airdrop is not finished yet Huh

So sad that some spammers got their coins, but I, who registered earlier and even mined some coins didn't get airdrop  Angry
Activity: 459
Any ETA for the Airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
For TCR it was the same.One account one IP other removed of the list.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
To aakashsangwan: usually time zone changes by hours and not fractions (2:30am like you said), are you in a particular time zone? Anyway we can't change airdrop to accomodate one user, and it's not fair to start it again.
To CryptoMaik: Decred has nothing to do with PowerCoin. Decred had even a non-graphical wallet hard to understand for beginners and more complex distribution, that slowed down everything. Comparing visits and posts is useless because most users were busy getting their spot instead of chatting in this thread. After a first quick check, we found many cheaters addresses, and SURPRISINGLY many left the default answer "What's the full name of PWR?" (xecuter), making us think probably there are paid cheaters who don't know even the name of the coin or very distracted users. For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page. You can see here a small preview of multiple entries from the same user:

You definitely should NOT publish the emails publicly. HUGE security hole, and people will rip you a new asshole for publishing a perfect list for spammers to target. If you are going to publish them (idiotic) you should let users withdraw from the airdrop. Totally not worth it to have your email published online. Also, pretty sure you are breaking privacy laws if you do so.[/font

Not a single email has been published, I don't know what are you talkingabout. Those were censored to show you what kind of people submit the entry,  they will be removed from distribution. Rules were clear.
Delete all the spammers and publish her incomplete email : some here are affraid !!!
Why are they affraid ?
Are they the sames there was affraid for TheCreed ?
LOL !!!
Activity: 356

Can you atleast re-open distribution so people who want 1 share of it can fairly get it? Once you have removed the spammers and banned them.

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
-snip-
ok then let's be fair to users and when the checks are made and spammers are kicked then reopen the airdrop applications for us, so that we could also get a piece of the pie. This will be fair to all the people.

Sounds good to you!!!!
Quote from: Acidx=topic=1475699.msg14898669#msg14898669 date=1463665421
Don't say "AIRDROP OPEN" when it's clearly closed.
Sorry,  my fault I didn't edit the title. 
Activity: 356
You can tell the greed in these forums when people don't even help you out setting up your miners.
Pages:
Jump to: