Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PXC]Please help Alpha Test PhenixEx.com [Exchange] - page 3. (Read 2381 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looks like someone put up an offer selling 23PXC for 0.00000000 and it seems to be stuck there.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Looks nice.
Can't see my open orders and trade history in the related sliding window. Is that OK at this stage?

Not its not. What browser are you using?

Firefox (21.0)

Make sure you are still logged in. I am also running Firefox (21.0) as well is Iamatrix and it shows for us

Sorry I was wrong. Accidentally clicked to the coin below (without history).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can I "officially" have multiple account?

Yes you can....
legendary
Can I "officially" have multiple account?
I'm on there making trades! Someone sell me 10k PXC for 0003! That's 50% over cryptsy's price!! Cheesy

Also I know it says chat will be available for beta but we should try and get that going to help us coordinate site testing. (ie "hey everyone start trading lots of XXC, see if we can break it!")

BTW great work it's been fun watching the interface shape up over the past few days. You guys do quality work at an excellent pace!

Also I noticed some issues in Firefox as well. No problem in IE though.

What issues you seeing in Firefox?
You know what, must be fixed now. Some of the elements had been missing yesterday and would only appear in IE. Seems everything loads fine now actually.

Ok cool Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
I'm on there making trades! Someone sell me 10k PXC for 0003! That's 50% over cryptsy's price!! Cheesy

Also I know it says chat will be available for beta but we should try and get that going to help us coordinate site testing. (ie "hey everyone start trading lots of XXC, see if we can break it!")

BTW great work it's been fun watching the interface shape up over the past few days. You guys do quality work at an excellent pace!

You know what, must be fixed now. Some of the elements had been missing yesterday and would only appear in IE. Seems everything loads fine now actually.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Ya.. I'll get the chat setup shortly...

Looks nice.
Can't see my open orders and trade history in the related sliding window. Is that OK at this stage?

Firefox (21.0)

Make sure you are still logged in. I am also running Firefox (21.0) as well is Iamatrix and it shows for us
Activity: 196
Merit: 104

legendary
Looks nice.

Firefox (21.0)
Looks nice.

Woo! Glad this is finally released!
It seems that settings don't work currently though.

Hello everything is turned off for right now. We are just stress testing the trading engine.
legendary
Looks nice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Woo! Glad this is finally released!
It seems that settings don't work currently though.

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that you can come try the our NEW Exchange Phenixex.com

Your account is funded with play money

Please come in and look around, do some trading and by all means try to break things!

We wanna do some stress testing on the trading engine before we close out Alpha phase and move to the live Beta phase.

Any issues,bugs,feedback or questions feel free to post them in this thread.

Pages:
Jump to: