Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔒[QAS] 🔒⚡⚡ CRYPTO-BRIDGE IN 2 DAYS - MASTERNODES SALE NOW! LAST ONES! - page 4. (Read 1044 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
TOTALLY SCAM. THEY HAVE NO CHAIN BUT ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE. %100 SCAM. THEY WILL RUN AWAY.

I suppose you are FalseAlarm. You have been banned. After 2 kicks you continued to use @everyone. Be friendly and you maybe will be accepted into the airdrop

JUST SHOW US YOUR WALLET THEN. I WILL SHUT UP WHEN YOU DO THAT. I USED @everyone BECAUSE I AM WARNING PEOPLE FOR SCAMMERS
Activity: 14
TOTALLY SCAM. THEY HAVE NO CHAIN BUT ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE. %100 SCAM. THEY WILL RUN AWAY.

I suppose you are FalseAlarm. You have been banned. After 2 kicks you continued to use @everyone. Be friendly and you maybe will be accepted into the airdrop
copper member
Activity: 34
Activity: 2
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

Explain your reasons for this?
Activity: 97
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
so many scam projects daily! i hope this one will make my investment good

No chance, this is just another turd in the sea.
This coin has been added to BitDiscuss

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/emKA7GA
Activity: 66
It is always good t o join new coins when roi is so high and no many masternodes running if they dont turn scam and appear on exchange this is good for everyone
Activity: 79
sounds interesting,  i might think about it.
How do I join their airdrop?

In a couple of hours the airdrop will start. We will post here the rules!
Activity: 44
Activity: 80
How do I join their airdrop?

i think you can easy text the developer he answer fast on discord
copper member
Activity: 532
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Yes, as the dev replied to me on chat the airdrop will start in a few hours Smiley
Activity: 65
As far as i saw on chat it will start today but i don't know for sure i hope devs will answer shorty
Activity: 112
Team looks serious, you should take a look at this project, I will wait for the airdrop.
When is the start of the airdrop here?
Activity: 65
May I know for what QAS stands for? What about a whitepaper?
Team looks serious, you should take a look at this project, I will wait for the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: