Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBIT] Qilimanjaro - Next Computing Generation - page 3. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 842
Merit: 100
You guys should partner up with SONM, they're more than capable of providing the necessary computing power that a project of this magnitude requires.
what is SONM Huh?
does SONM is a big company, what is the benefit of qilimanjaro if joining SONM
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
You guys should partner up with SONM, they're more than capable of providing the necessary computing power that a project of this magnitude requires.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
hello admin, I see on the website? Minimum contribution Private Pre-sale is 100 ETH. does this is not too big to contribution, there are many small investors who want to join like me
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Many positive responses so that it can provide a point for the development of Qilimanjaro, will certainly increase the confidence of investors to join. Hopefully ICO will run smoothly and achieve success.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
a long-term project with an interesting concept, multipurpose and certainly will be very useful for the crypto community. very happy to know the team also held a bounty campaign as one of the promotional media. hopefully this project run smoothly and success as expected.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Quantum computer is a breakthrough technology, it will be needed to make any enormous computation.
Has the ICO started, and when will the ICO last?

ICO has not yet started, but they say it will be on Q3. Stay tuned for updates in their telegram here: https://t.me/qilimanjaro
Discover the key concepts of #QuantumComputing and join the next generation of quantum development. Become an early bird of the Qibo language. Get access on https://qilimanjaro-qh.github.io/

You can read more about this on: https://medium.com/@qilimanjaro/qibo-alpha-is-coming-now-f2494ad7ab9c

Source: Qilimanjaro Twitter
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hello, does anyone know, how much are the funds collected on private presale?
I don't find anything information about that. Has it reached softcap?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hi! I accidentally saw an announcement of your project and I'm surprised I didn't find it earlier. You have an experienced team and there are real achievements in the field of computer systems, which is extremely important now. I'm not sure your project is of interest to speculative investors, but in the long run it can provide useful results for the development of quantum computing devices. I guess I'm investing some money, even if I can not make money on it)
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Quantum computer is a breakthrough technology, it will be needed to make any enormous computation.
Has the ICO started, and when will the ICO last?
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
hat is happening with the project now? I see a weak activity in the forum flow, apparently this is due to the very unstable situation in the crypto-currency market .  Now the market has started to recover

It is just the in the private-sale phrase.
In crowdsale I think you will see more activity.
Do you know the sale structure? token metrics, and how much they already collected? And are there any famous crypto funds among early investors?
i understand that it is too much questions... but this information could clarify a lot of incomprehensible for today nuances, and i think that the team should keep tuned with their community about this.

No I don't know.. But you can ask in the Telegram group. They have 5800 members now.
Thet also explain the differents with classical computers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
hat is happening with the project now? I see a weak activity in the forum flow, apparently this is due to the very unstable situation in the crypto-currency market .  Now the market has started to recover

Do you know the sale structure? token metrics, and how much they already collected? And are there any famous crypto funds among early investors?
i understand that it is too much questions... but this information could clarify a lot of incomprehensible for today nuances, and i think that the team should keep tuned with their community about this.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Here we post some use cases in which QuantumComputing could boost their capabilities to innovate and improve in these fields

I know that quantum computing has use cases and this industry has a high market potential in the future, but I still don't understand, how their business model in increasing their token prices?
Investor or token holder wants this token price to grow and to achieve that, the token requires a function or an important role in this project. So what function or role in this project token can support the growth of token price later?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Qilimanjaro ICO has been listed on icodrops.com: https://icodrops.com/qilimanjaro/
Hope it will help your project to achieve your fundraising goal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
The project has set itself quite a serious task. I don't know how real it is to create a quantum quantum quantum computer and how long it will take. But if all the same all the tasks and plans will be implemented it will be a very big breakthrough associated with quantum technology.Such computers will be in great demand in the near future by large corporations and society.
Jupyer notebook with which Alba Cervera Lierta (our CEO @jilatorre's Ph.D. alumni) won the Teach Me QISKit prize! Check her QISKit tutorial in the following link: https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/QISKit/qiskit-tutorial/blob/master/appendix/teach_me_qiskit_2018/README.ipynb
QuantumComputing Explained In Only 2 Minutes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1009394775718531074
Rami Barends has visited Qilimanjaro! He is part of superconducting quantum computation group at @GoogleAI, led by John Martinis.
He is one of the leaders of the experimental team, expert in qubit quantum control, quantum simulations and QEC.

Pages:
Jump to: