Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange - page 36. (Read 73000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Instead of everyone spitting their dummies out just wait for the difficulty to rise a bit then the orphans should reduce and things will settle down.
its not about that. completely shitty launch when they say "launch will be fair"?

nodes not working
wallet wasnt released when it was supposed to
instamined /premined by devs
etc etc

-> coin dead, move to next one

does it matter if the wallet released a few mins later in the big scheme of things.

The coin is less than 1 hr old and there are a load of addnodes in the first post.

Very few blocks were mined when I started the windows wallet.

People just expect to mine thousands of coins in seconds when a new coin lauches so they can dump them and have a sulk when it doesnt happen
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Just Deleted QT and Roaming Data, F%#k this coin !
Coin not F%#k you only you don't read previous and add node more to don't get orphan i got for 30Block at first because dev node on first post not working

I have an idea. Developer could have added workins nodes to the released binaries/source code.

Do you like that idea?

The node die because too much connect

I got toomuch
http://puu.sh/7eKuJ.png
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Coin not F%#k you only you don't read previous and add node more to don't get orphan i got for 30Block at first because dev node on first post not working

I have an idea. Developer could have added workins nodes to the released binaries/source code.

Do you like that idea?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just out of curiosity, did anyone found any blocks?

Let's post hashrate & number of blocks found and confirmed.

I'll start: 2.7 MH / 0 blocks

EDIT: added hasrate
Activity: 148
another fucked up shit that was insta/premined and released walles and source were fucked
Activity: 168
Instead of everyone spitting their dummies out just wait for the difficulty to rise a bit then the orphans should reduce and things will settle down.
its not about that. completely shitty launch when they say "launch will be fair"?

nodes not working
wallet wasnt released when it was supposed to
instamined /premined by devs
etc etc

-> coin dead, move to next one
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
http://imgur.com/7pYxTpC

and nothing into my wallet..??
Just an orphaned block. Very common at launch of new coins with fast block generation.
Activity: 189
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
http://imgur.com/7pYxTpC

and nothing into my wallet..??
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I have 10 connections to the network, but wallet still can't synchronize, even if I delete everything and start again. Did anyone synchronize witch Linux wallet? Perhaps this added main.cpp is faulty after all.

Nope, only thing I can see is:

"errors" : "WARNING: Inconsistent checkpoint found! Stop enforcing checkpoints and notify developers to resolve the issue.",

Using windows I can see block 2240 and diff 13.6 ...

Thanks for the info, I guess I just wasted one hour of my life.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Activity: 336
1) kill -9 $(pidof quarkbar-qt)
2) rm -rf ~/.quarkbar /var/shitcoincollection/quarkbar-master
3) do something useful, like to for a walk
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
The coin is dead, fuck.!!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
I have 10 connections to the network, but wallet still can't synchronize, even if I delete everything and start again. Did anyone synchronize witch Linux wallet? Perhaps this added main.cpp is faulty after all.

Nope, only thing I can see is:

"errors" : "WARNING: Inconsistent checkpoint found! Stop enforcing checkpoints and notify developers to resolve the issue.",

Using windows I can see block 2240 and diff 13.6 ...
Activity: 168
dead

back to other coins
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
any pools online yet?
No working pools yet...

Lucky miners, please donate something for a good start
QRa9RqNZiXnFSKZyv8vuJVTpfwFhGbyFzD

thx
Activity: 80
what pool?

Pages:
Jump to: