Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QCT]QCity has Qcoin Business Platform which Qcoin is used in real life - page 3. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
What happened to the block 256956?

256955 block reward is 6 QCT
256956 block reward is 0.06 QCT

More like 99% reduction.  Somewhat like QTUM and others did when they stopped Mining.  Current fundsmental value of QCT is 1000 satoshis.  The exchange rate mechanism for Fiat gurantees this.  I think they are doing last round of ICO sale soon.  The drastic emissions rate reduction should increase value for exchange and same time reduce dilution downside risk.    
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What happened to the block 256956?

256955 block reward is 6 QCT
256956 block reward is 0.06 QCT

Halving?
Activity: 84
Please close your pool.
You are stealing miner's hash.

The qcity pool is fine.  Payment system works.  The other mining pool Mimimg Power has/had strange things that appeared to be hash waste or appropriation.  The qcity pol is best suited for CPU mining as the states.

What is the reward for mining?
Is it 0.06 or 6 QCT ?
Please close your pool.

The qcity pool is fine.  Payment system works.  The other mining pool Mimimg Power has/had strange things that appeared to be hash waste or appropriation.  The qcity pol is best suited for CPU mining as the states.
Activity: 29
Please close your pool.

Read the basis for ranking.  Factors such as number of telegraph followers factors.  There was no analysis of business strategy or capacity.  This is the only coin that publishes its monthly expenses and operates under a business license.  They pay taxes and are accountable under their legal system.  Bottom line risk is less than most new coins.
Could you please explain why did you reduced mining reward this is silly 1/100 way too much you almost lost all of your network hash
[/quote

Just my understanding...QCT is backed by Fiat currency.  Hence mining dilutes value.too much as usage has not started.  The low hash rate is more than adequate for current transaction load.  This guys have thought about this coin in a business context and QCT holder value.  It about time that somebody is applying old school business principals to crypto currency.  I welcome a better response from the developer.   Note the developer already noted that high hashrates are not eco friendly mining. 
Activity: 40
Could you please explain why did you reduced mining reward this is silly 1/100 way too much you almost lost all of your network hash
Activity: 28
I'm thinking to invest to here . Looks promising
Developer please clarify:

How many coins were premined?
Of those coins that were premined, how many were sold in the Pre-ICO?
Of those pre-mine coins that were not sold, how many were burned?
Of those coin pre-mine coins that were not sold or burned, how many were distributed?  For example, I know that your legal team accepted partial payment as QCT and assume other partners did also.

I understand you are in the middle of rolling out a more aggressive strategy.  Can you update whether members of the team have changed?

I understand you have been building business partnerships. Can you provide an update?

Best of Luck.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV where there is exchange for this coin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Qcity

• Symbol : QCT
  • Platform Bitcoin :
  • Total issue volume : 500,000,000
  • Initial minning : 390,000,000(78%)
  • Minning term : 35 years
  • Block time : 60 seconds
  • Minning rewards : 6 QCT
  • Minning method : POW
  • Algorithm : Scrypt
  • Number of confirmed contracts : 6 confirms

Sorry need to ask something bout the coins, it says that "Initial minning : [/b] 390,000,000(78%)" did this means the coins already get pre-mined that much?
What is the plan to have the coins already being mined that much?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 35
Many people are asking the mining pool to add a port with a higher level of difficulty.

But, due to the eco-mining algorithm, high difficulty can be inefficient.

Our test results showed that the gpu mining also had the highest efficiency difficulty of 8.

The eco-mining algorithm actively controls the difficulty level so that the block time does not exceed 3 minutes.

Probably because of this, ASIC also seems not to be efficient enough.
Hello, please tell me, will your cryptocurrency transactions be anonymous? Thank you!
Of course, cryptocurrency transactions is anonymous.

thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, please tell me, will your cryptocurrency transactions be anonymous? Thank you!
Qcity @ MiningPower.NET

Fast and stable mining @ miningpower.net pool
Fee : Only 1%.
Payouts : Every 1 hour.

Come and join minigpower.net!

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miningpower.net:3433 -u  -p c=QCT

Code:
Pool host: miningpower.net
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=QCT
Algorithm: SCRYPT

Code:
 Donate : Ccr33csUoHjhpdWEfWRBYDHPmuT7zewgfc QCT

Hi, please correct me.. i think this is not standard scrypt.. My ASIC miner is always showing error (diff too high).. maybe QCT is using N-Scrypt Algo like Garlicoin and only can be mined by using GPU/CPU
Qcity algo has min-time limit to avoid 'garbage block'.

Mining minimum time is '20 sec'.

Maybe that's the reason.

I will discuss the results with our development team.
Pages:
Jump to: