Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][QPAY]QUANTUM PAY : Decentralized and Computerized Banker Engine🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 736 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104
I like the project and its unique concept.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Great. I waiting QPAY to the moon.
Activity: 13
QuantumPay (QPAY) has a great platform. It has a bright future. Let's support this one. This could be big in the future. A decentralized and Computerized banker engine with so many feautures. Can't wait for the succes of QPAY.
brand new
Activity: 0
 Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/quantumpay-23168 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com 🔥. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A).
Activity: 294
The launch of Quantumpay round 2 will take place on July 10, awaiting the launch of the bounty program, hoping smoothly and reaching the target.
Activity: 350
waiting for bounty campaignt o launch
Activity: 109
The whitepaper looks very promising.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
I'm really not too sure if I understand the Whitepaper, will give it another read, but it sounds a bit like Ripple..no ?

There is no resemblance with ripple. We are a decentralized monitary engine that can be used even not connected with the internet because the project has an international SMS operator. Apart from that, we offer various features as said in our whitepaper. We recommend to have another look on it😊
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I'm really not too sure if I understand the Whitepaper, will give it another read, but it sounds a bit like Ripple..no ?

[/b]
QUANTUMPAY AROUND THE WORLD
Quantum Pay is a community of professionals in digital market industry and our
team is growing and yet still on the process of screening additional aspiring people of
the web. If you have what it takes, please visit our official accounts as prescribed by our
website, quantumpay.co

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ! ! ! ! !

Pages:
Jump to: