Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QUAR] ⚡⚡⚡ QUAR NETWORK ⚡⚡⚡ | PoW/MN | Solutions for crypto payments - page 3. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With the current hype of MN projects, being coins sold in discord channel and you'll never know if the team is really sincere in developing their project, how can you differentiate yourselves from those who disappeared in thin air after selling their coins? And considering that your team members have no faces up until now based from your website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi dev

I would like to reverse for Vietnamese translation
If you need my language, please contact me or reply this message

Thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the final decision has been made. Block reward ratios will remain the same between miner and masternodes. The mining element will involve both pow and pos. Both pow and pos will have the same chance of finding a block meaning that both are effectively equal. This means that if a miner mines and then stakes their coins it will make no difference as to the number of coins you will receive compared to a fully pow chain. Having the pos element also means that there will be less fluctuation in net hashrates meaning we will be less vulnerable to issues such as the ones we have just experienced that we believe to be caused but the chain splitting into multiple pow chains which in turn we believe to be caused by fluctuations in hashrates.
if you have any further questions please contact any member of the team
Crypto Bridge Application has been sent

Can we see some evidance for that ?
I have seen many fake CryptoBridge applications,

and I don't see QUAR in upcoming coins list in CryptoBridge exchange:

sherlock-holmes: Coins that are going to be listed soon and have paid the listing fee:
XORN - Xorn
SOV - Sovereign
XG - Giga
SLS - Salus
HANA - Hanacoin
OES - Schillingcoin
LABH - LabH
DL - Duelium
DFS - Defense
GTM - Gentarium
QNO - Qyno
CHRT - Charity
ZIO - Zio

we only applied today and havent recived conformation or anything yet, when we do i will upload it

Thank you.

I am waiting for confirmation from CryptoBridge and from you.

Today coins-to-be-listed on CryptoBridge - still no change,

and nothing regarding QUAR coin...
That is a list of coins that have paid the listing fee. We have not payed the listing fee. I spoke to sherlock homes earier and he know to hang fire due to the issues that we are having regarding the chain
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

sherlock-holmes: Coins that are going to be listed soon and have paid the listing fee:
XORN - Xorn
SOV - Sovereign
XG - Giga
SLS - Salus
HANA - Hanacoin
OES - Schillingcoin
LABH - LabH
DL - Duelium
DFS - Defense
GTM - Gentarium
QNO - Qyno
CHRT - Charity
ZIO - Zio

we only applied today and havent recived conformation or anything yet, when we do i will upload it

Thank you.

I am waiting for confirmation from CryptoBridge and from you.

Today coins-to-be-listed on CryptoBridge - still no change,

and nothing regarding QUAR coin...
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Hello devs. Since the project is offering crypto payment services, I just want to know what kind of security protocol or security measures you are using?
first we are focusing on the woo commerce plugin so people can start to incorporate QUAR payments into their website. We are also concentrating on bitcore implementation to allow for lightweight applications to be build. QUAR-pay is still in the idea stages and we have not fully developed the idea to the point where we know how we are going to do it. Once the above tasks are finished our full attention will be on QUAR-pay and more details will follow then 
It looks like that you are implementing an impressive project and business plan. You have concrete plans and goals to achieve and striving hard to reach those goals. I just want to goodluck the whole team.
Activity: 46
Activity: 39
QUAR txid: 4eac419bfb1a5bbd34a2de2046e12053683781bdb234e61644ff249434a304b6
Confirmations   Block Hash   Timestamp   
2192   00000a1595affc63b1ef9f4bad416951b019b0a0f65ceb8349fbec28d8e4594a   16th Jul 2018 17:14:14   
Input Addresses
Address
New Coins
Recipients
Address   Amount (QUAR)
QNTS7FS27GpmQsvEk7VM8mSg6fyMVZY6s2   125000.00000000

start money 16th jul

since that the network is down, can't mine and https://quar-explorer.miningjgpool.ovh/ stay at 2194

XORN - Xorn
SOV - Sovereign
XG - Giga
SLS - Salus
HANA - Hanacoin
OES - Schillingcoin
LABH - LabH
DL - Duelium
DFS - Defense
GTM - Gentarium
QNO - Qyno
CHRT - Charity
ZIO - Zio

Activity: 103
mining is down atm but im ready when network is up
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

XORN - Xorn
SOV - Sovereign
XG - Giga
SLS - Salus
HANA - Hanacoin
OES - Schillingcoin
LABH - LabH
DL - Duelium
DFS - Defense
GTM - Gentarium
QNO - Qyno
CHRT - Charity
ZIO - Zio
The project seems tying to gain people trust on cryptocurrency by promoting people for the masternode that are wanted by many people.
sorry i dont understand
Activity: 166
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The project is very promising, good idea, I was involved.

when I was reading white paper, I was interested in some points. I think it's a good idea to go to chat rooms and talk to people who also own information about this project. you can learn a lot of interesting things.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The project seems tying to gain people trust on cryptocurrency by promoting people for the masternode that are wanted by many people.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you............ Smiley
Activity: 224
The project is very promising, good idea, I was involved.
Hello devs. Since the project is offering crypto payment services, I just want to know what kind of security protocol or security measures you are using?
first we are focusing on the woo commerce plugin so people can start to incorporate QUAR payments into their website. We are also concentrating on bitcore implementation to allow for lightweight applications to be build. QUAR-pay is still in the idea stages and we have not fully developed the idea to the point where we know how we are going to do it. Once the above tasks are finished our full attention will be on QUAR-pay and more details will follow then 
Pages:
Jump to: