Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 20. (Read 31435 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Continuous updating of strategy will only do much harm to development of the project. Therefore, let's just allow developers make that they want and we will already look at result.
Yeah, indeed. If they would like to make what they really want then they had a great job on making the project better. It would be better if they hear what supporters want.

Well it's about weighing things right, the team should consider some of the suggestion from the community. Those suggestions from the community would be somehow add more creativity in dealing with the purpose of the project. But still it depends if it would really help dor the development of the project.
Activity: 560
Continuous updating of strategy will only do much harm to development of the project. Therefore, let's just allow developers make that they want and we will already look at result.
Yeah, indeed. If they would like to make what they really want then they had a great job on making the project better. It would be better if they hear what supporters want.
It is very important that the team will know the description of each of their job to know their exact task. This would help to avoid misunderstanding among the collegues or shall we say workmates. This will help in gaining more ideas in different part of the project.  We all know what the main goal of each project , so it is normal to have a slow but surely process in achieving success.
Yes. Actually, what people don't know their task from the job? I mean, there are so many people know their task even if you just know the name of the job.
Activity: 434
The team behind the project is doing very well right now, which is continuously coming with new strategies to achieving their goals.
I don't think they gonna make a new strategy since there are no updates relating to their new strategy in here. They might get busy by their work so they just use the old strategy.
Activity: 554
I know quick team has got some intelligent member who can understand the current market condition & already taken some measure to counter that.can yous share some of your ideas  
Yes, the project team and developers are brilliant people,  someone that has the talent anc ideas well experienced people are hard to find, about the market conditions right now I know in due time everything will be alright and fine. The market will recover from this matters in perfect time.
Yes, the team behind the project looks hard working and well experienced. And they have the capability to take this project to the great height of success. Just wait for it, the team will make this project hugely successful.
I well agree with this,the project team and all the developers are very focus and active to the task they want to finish. Yes, the success of this project ia high because of its consistent updates and improvements. Let's be all patience for the upcoming project victory in the next few months.
If this consistency in their growth process takes a pause that leads to an impact so the entire Quick management is more focussed on the developmental activities that is bringing a leading change with the project to reach next level and achieve success.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
I know quick team has got some intelligent member who can understand the current market condition & already taken some measure to counter that.can yous share some of your ideas  
Yes, the project team and developers are brilliant people,  someone that has the talent anc ideas well experienced people are hard to find, about the market conditions right now I know in due time everything will be alright and fine. The market will recover from this matters in perfect time.
Yes, the team behind the project looks hard working and well experienced. And they have the capability to take this project to the great height of success. Just wait for it, the team will make this project hugely successful.
The team never give up, they tried to find out what is the great opportunity to come along no matter what. The ability that they have is very important to accomplished what is the aim for. Success is in their mind so, it will really happen for a reason because they give their best of it.

I think everybody would likely do the same thing as what the team did for their project. As much as possible they have to make the project grows in to the market to have a profitable business. That is why the team are very determined to work with the purpose of becoming successful someday.
That is the expected strategy when we look into any project or business but to meet the deeds as desired we need the proper channel to aim the targets of project road map and all the team members should be aware of the project tasks.

It is very important that the team will know the description of each of their job to know their exact task. This would help to avoid misunderstanding among the collegues or shall we say workmates. This will help in gaining more ideas in different part of the project.  We all know what the main goal of each project , so it is normal to have a slow but surely process in achieving success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I well agree with this,the project team and all the developers are very focus and active to the task they want to finish. Yes, the success of this project ia high because of its consistent updates and improvements. Let's be all patience for the upcoming project victory in the next few months.
Activity: 378
The team never give up, they tried to find out what is the great opportunity to come along no matter what. The ability that they have is very important to accomplished what is the aim for. Success is in their mind so, it will really happen for a reason because they give their best of it.

I think everybody would likely do the same thing as what the team did for their project. As much as possible they have to make the project grows in to the market to have a profitable business. That is why the team are very determined to work with the purpose of becoming successful someday.
That is the expected strategy when we look into any project or business but to meet the deeds as desired we need the proper channel to aim the targets of project road map and all the team members should be aware of the project tasks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Then if they have this excellent individuals that manage to find out the best assessment to its objectives and for the supporters. Where can we find this actual development of the project for us to be enlighten on what the future of this platform. Maybe they have to consider that the community needs a figure in dealing with this matter.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I don't know concerning developers and their honesty, but their intentions at this stage look very impressively and the project is really selected against the background of others.
Yes, it must be a package deal once the team are honest they are also concerned and thinking the welfare of the project. They are the brain in each project presentation, they are the one who formulate and thier ideas are alot more safer from other suggestions. That is why we called them developers the one who will develop project for the positive and fruitful outcome.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I don't know concerning developers and their honesty, but their intentions at this stage look very impressively and the project is really selected against the background of others.
Activity: 434
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
To my analysis that is alright if developers are implementing new strategies to meet the market requirements basing on the project goal as we all focus on achieving the target but not the dimension how we reach, for some reasons we cannot take a pause instead we can figure out the possibility to win.
Achieving the target is the first goal of the project. Since they had a hard work to make the platform great, there are so many people around the world want to support them.
Activity: 602
Well that is true that the people that gives negative feedback to this project is out of our concern because that is their opinion towards that project. What we can do to help the project is keep supporting it to the best and extent of what we can. I am one of those people that keep on trusting and believing to their potential. Well, Quick has a long way to go to prove to those people what truly their identity is and how and what impact this project can create here in the crypto currency community.
I'm not sure if you keep supporting like you have no life rather than supporting the project. Be realistic, your life is not about supporting a project.
Activity: 518
As per the Quick roadmap project plan incorporated in the year 2017 and successfully launched the project in 2018 and when i kept analyzing the project team am able to observe co-founders how about the CEO details which i could not find.
Possibly, at this stage CEO wants to remain incognito. Through some time, I think that he will show the true worth and will start a conference in real life.
Keep analyzing the project is really a dumb way to take a decision whether you are going to invest or not especially if you are the potential investor. Just invest in what you believe.
You have a point buddy,  but we cant blame this people to think negatively to the project because it happened many times that some of the project in  the market was fraud and nit authentic. That's why investors and some other prospects investors always think one step away fron the current sales report.

Your right we dont have the full control over those negative feedback from the people that don't believe the project. What we have to do is to wait until this project will make the biggest change that would happen on their progression. And perhaps they will make this work being done.
Well that is true that the people that gives negative feedback to this project is out of our concern because that is their opinion towards that project. What we can do to help the project is keep supporting it to the best and extent of what we can. I am one of those people that keep on trusting and believing to their potential. Well, Quick has a long way to go to prove to those people what truly their identity is and how and what impact this project can create here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 554
The team behind the project is doing very well right now, which is continuously coming with new strategies to achieving their goals.
I don't think they gonna make a new strategy since there are no updates relating to their new strategy in here. They might get busy by their work so they just use the old strategy.

Well, we cannot say that for now because we don't handle this project. Probably there are some important thing that the team needs to pay attention first. We will just have to wait for some updates as soon as they come back and will bring the best information that they could provide to us. Just be patient.
Yes, exactly they have to provide updates about the development of the project, which will help everyone who has connected to the project.

Patience in waiting is highly recommended to have in each individual most especially those who wants a direct answer to some of their queries or want an active updates. Let just put in mind that being a worker in such project is not easy. Let us give them time in doing their job. I am sure they will not make a move that will make the project down.  To the team I just hope that you all find ways about this matter in order to maintain positive communication.
Of course the team will do its best to make them grow, currently only give their time to work out what should be done and we just have to wait for more information and the latest developments related to the project.
To my analysis that is alright if developers are implementing new strategies to meet the market requirements basing on the project goal as we all focus on achieving the target but not the dimension how we reach, for some reasons we cannot take a pause instead we can figure out the possibility to win.
Pages:
Jump to: