Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 27. (Read 31435 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Most even not it is important. Developers have to show the honesty and justice and if the project isn't able to gain the necessary sum, then means have to be returned back to investors.
I'm not a ICO expert but I have seen that the project looks having a unique potential as we can see here there are a lot of people want to support the project.
Based in the previous updates the project is currently doing very well as of now. I hope this will be a good idea to wait when will be the good time for the project success. Quit a long wait indeed but its it's worthy.
Look at the whtiepapers quick had an estimation which can handle 29 bitcoins per day accordingly the experts with the project are highly experienced to handle the operations.
Good if this currently ongoing this is a good start up. The number stated above is quite many but if that's the project posted then this is something that they  are sure. Well experienced and dedicated developers are best assets for the project.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Most even not it is important. Developers have to show the honesty and justice and if the project isn't able to gain the necessary sum, then means have to be returned back to investors.
I'm not a ICO expert but I have seen that the project looks having a unique potential as we can see here there are a lot of people want to support the project.
Based in the previous updates the project is currently doing very well as of now. I hope this will be a good idea to wait when will be the good time for the project success. Quit a long wait indeed but its it's worthy.
Look at the whtiepapers quick had an estimation which can handle 29 bitcoins per day accordingly the experts with the project are highly experienced to handle the operations.

What exactly is number of 29 bitcoins referring to? Some sort of transactional volume or what is the idea behind that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
The team has been working very hard on the development of the project since very long. I think due to this hard work investors are consistently coming forwards towards the way of ico to supporting it.
Yes they got support from the investors,i hope they will get support during ICO.So you should give them so bonus to restore this Token easily during ICP
The main thing is in that these investor means weren't dissipated things, unnecessary for promotion of the project. I hope team intelligently will approach this question.
The team must be read our concern related to their project.very soon they will improve this matter & i think already they are taking measures for the investors matter

Acknowledging some concern from the community will be a great help for the team in the process of developing the project. From the community they will gain some ideas on how they are going to get more improvements about the project. Some good ideas can be acquire from the community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Not just the communication but also practically they have a proper dimension and vision with the calculation and right allocations dealing with the commodities occupancy on the floor management.
Yes, you are right. And also it is definitely true that with the good capabilities of the project team of the Quick that made a good flow of connection through a good communication between the team and the whole project towards its community made this project to gain more trust from the crowd.
It's actually clear that the whole thing you speak about is the developer strategy itself to create a unique project that has so many supporters. You don't need to think about it.
Exactly the team behind the project is so innovative. Which has always come with new strategies to gain investors and these strategies always works well.
Agree , in  this new generation full of brilliant and creative minds the team needs to be more established and more creative to make one of the best in the market specialy the project needs proper management for the correct way towards success.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
DEV please answer

Where can you use it QUICK coin?
When open exchange QUICK coin and Where on trading QUICK
When end ICO QUICK
How many funds you have now collected

On the last question you most likely don't receive the answer because such information disappears from the public and only investors can know her.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
The team has been working very hard on the development of the project since very long. I think due to this hard work investors are consistently coming forwards towards the way of ico to supporting it.
Yes they got support from the investors,i hope they will get support during ICO.So you should give them so bonus to restore this Token easily during ICP
The main thing is in that these investor means weren't dissipated things, unnecessary for promotion of the project. I hope team intelligently will approach this question.
The team must be read our concern related to their project.very soon they will improve this matter & i think already they are taking measures for the investors matter

Yes, it is very important that the team will read each and everyone concerns. We all know that people are born unique, we have different likes and dislikes same as the needs and wants. What best to do by the team is entertain each concerns then in choosing process it should base on the number of people who most preferred. This will help also in developing the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 308

Same here, the number of supporters on this project are incredibly increasing. We saw how much this project adopted the environment in the crypto community. Hopefully the team will provide some updates and information about the progression of this project. It's been awhile since they gave some details regarding the platform.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Not just the communication but also practically they have a proper dimension and vision with the calculation and right allocations dealing with the commodities occupancy on the floor management.
Yes, you are right. And also it is definitely true that with the good capabilities of the project team of the Quick that made a good flow of connection through a good communication between the team and the whole project towards its community made this project to gain more trust from the crowd.
It's actually clear that the whole thing you speak about is the developer strategy itself to create a unique project that has so many supporters. You don't need to think about it.
Exactly the team behind the project is so innovative. Which has always come with new strategies to gain investors and these strategies always works well.
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
DEV please answer

Where can you use it QUICK coin?
When open exchange QUICK coin and Where on trading QUICK
When end ICO QUICK
How many funds you have now collected

Activity: 434
Activity: 616
what amount of coins required for masternode?

Minimum 50 USD you can invest for buying quick coin. You will get 200 token by paying 50 USD.
And what income will be gained from such sum? And what algorithm will work after all at a deposit, masternode or PoS system?
I'm not sure about it. I thought this coin is a pure PoW but inside the client, there is also a masternode. So, what is the project is actually about?
Activity: 602
Activity: 434

So far, this cannot be said with certainty. If the project does not collect the necessary money, it will not start. And on the activity in social networks it is clear that there are very few investors here. Apparently the credibility of mining projects is finally undermined by the market.
Activity: 350
Yes you are right. And also it is definitely true that with the good capabilities of the project team of the Quick that made a good flow of connection through a good communication between the team and the whole project towards its community made this project to gain more trust from the crowd.
Actually all above statement is true, the main cause of success is communication, an open and healthy communication with the public and people in the project specialy the project team and developers are the best way to access and accomplish the project. We can't expect anything but we can think and hope for the best.
Investors never do not wish to keep waiting for the solutions they require immediate response on priority that will enhance them understand the project in every level which builds trust.
That is true buddy. Very realistic to say those words. What the investors always wanted to a certain project so just like for example to the Quick is an immediate actions and progressive move should taken into account for the project to be keep living into a good and productive way status here in the crypto currency community.
That would probably the status of QUICK in the market and base in my determination this type of project is really reliable and a good source of income for all because of the capability thay can gain more investors and can create income into the crypto world.
Activity: 518
Yes you are right. And also it is definitely true that with the good capabilities of the project team of the Quick that made a good flow of connection through a good communication between the team and the whole project towards its community made this project to gain more trust from the crowd.
Actually all above statement is true, the main cause of success is communication, an open and healthy communication with the public and people in the project specialy the project team and developers are the best way to access and accomplish the project. We can't expect anything but we can think and hope for the best.
Investors never do not wish to keep waiting for the solutions they require immediate response on priority that will enhance them understand the project in every level which builds trust.
That is true buddy. Very realistic to say those words. What the investors always wanted to a certain project so just like for example to the Quick is an immediate actions and progressive move should taken into account for the project to be keep living into a good and productive way status here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 294
Activity: 378
There is nothing from any team member who just work with their own assumptions that will entirely lead to a different plan so initially a plan is amended and task is assigned for all the team so every person holds accountability so that the commodities allocation will be accurate in all sectors.
Activity: 350
Their are a lot of things that needs to be consider. The team would think for more appraches that might affect and increase the profit. The investors always think positive that the promotiin will do accordingly the project. These will run smoothly for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: