Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 44. (Read 31435 times)

copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
price for 1 QUICK coins ? and where you can sell your coins QUICK ? name exchange ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When coins pre-sale or Exchange ?

We will announce later when starting pre-sale. As a roadmap it was Aug 2018, but its post-poned. Stay with us, We will update soonly.
Thanks for always providing every necessary update related to the project, this kind of activeness will continuously help the users or investors to get know about the project.

This is best way that the team needs to do to provide frequent updates and giving information to their supporters. In this way they will have a firm connection between the community and investors. They will be the future of the project and it just right that they will allocate time for them.
There was pre announcements and post announcements after completing the assigned tasks that is bringing more value for the project as we can observe their responsibility towards every investor and participants who trusted them are getting updated with more information.
Activity: 308

We will announce later when starting pre-sale. As a roadmap it was Aug 2018, but its post-poned. Stay with us, We will update soonly.
Thanks for always providing every necessary update related to the project, this kind of activeness will continuously help the users or investors to get know about the project.

This is best way that the team needs to do to provide frequent updates and giving information to their supporters. In this way they will have a firm connection between the community and investors. They will be the future of the project and it just right that they will allocate time for them.
Activity: 560
What is the minimum investment for this project? It is good that we will know the details concerning about this because it will help us to provide allocation for this platform.
I'm plenty not sure about the miniumum investment for the project but they might seem not having a minimum investment so you can invest in any amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
What is the minimum investment for this project? It is good that we will know the details concerning about this because it will help us to provide allocation for this platform.
Activity: 378

Do you have some specific goals concerning addition of your coin on certain exchangers? Or you will work even with unpopular? Please, it's very useful information for me.

I think not soon they can give accurate information. First you need to complete the sale on the road map. And only then it will be possible to think about the exchanges.
The project is interesting with its concept that it is clear that the team is doing everything right. The fact that this correct decision was transferred in such a market for reaching fees is almost unrealistic to me.
Yes, indeed. They would never publish anything related to the exchange or the listing because it was a future decision depends on their gotten fund. If they had many in the ICO, then they would list to binance.
Quick is focusing more innovatively so they have various ways to implement better enhancements for the welfare of the project at the same time their teams mostly focus on better upgrades and new functionalities that will minimize the additional work and ensure the operations run smoothly and securely.
Activity: 560

Do you have some specific goals concerning addition of your coin on certain exchangers? Or you will work even with unpopular? Please, it's very useful information for me.

I think not soon they can give accurate information. First you need to complete the sale on the road map. And only then it will be possible to think about the exchanges.
The project is interesting with its concept that it is clear that the team is doing everything right. The fact that this correct decision was transferred in such a market for reaching fees is almost unrealistic to me.
Yes, indeed. They would never publish anything related to the exchange or the listing because it was a future decision depends on their gotten fund. If they had many in the ICO, then they would list to binance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

The active reply of the team will help a lot in gaining trust to people because it is a proof that they actively doing their job just to make a development in the project. This will help also to the investors to know each progress of the project. Hope they will continue being active amd doing their best to achieve success in the future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 532

Additionalpoints for the project team. This information is simple yet has huge impact in the project future. I just wish that this time they will not postponed the project presale, because many are waiting .
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 434
As I read the thread mate, they will announced the presale soon. Since it was postponed last August. Hopefully they will continue to grow and the presale will be finaly launched. There were no specific dates but its surely as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Thank you so much admin for this uplifting announcement. Hopefully the team will able to increase the investors and supporters upon the release of the new pre-sale. The people in the market are excited to participate for the upcoming project pre-sale.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
https://quickcore.io/

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
https://quickcore.io/
The team behind the project is actively developing the project and also most of the time they stay active and provide answers on queries. This kind of activeness will help the team to gain investors and their trust.

Just we want to achieve trust from our user. Thanks for share your movement.

When a mining company is here,there is no way without joining here for investment.So how to contribute to this project or ti be member of this platform

Smiley

The team behind the project is actively developing the project and also most of the time they stay active and provide answers on queries. This kind of activeness will help the team to gain investors and their trust.

Yes, the team is frequently provide updates about the project that's why many questions are answered directly. Without traffic they are giving the best information that the community needs to know. If this team will continue to actively seeking the queries of the community then they will gain the support and trust from them.

Always ready to give answer. Our Team member so active about our project. Stay tune.
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
It is good that this project was being created associated with the needs of the community which for now adopted the crypto community. And in the crypto world, mining industry is very known and most individuals are having this kind of work. Hopefully with this project which aims to provide good service and innovative ideas it will help to minimize the energy consumption.

True, being associated the project into the needs of community will surely lead to success and most of all, be one of the most supported  project in crypto world. It is also the reason to gain many investors and supporters. I do hope that they will not stop enhancing the project as they go on the path of reaching success.
It's simply a worth one for a while. A new kind of cryptocurrency mining that will get you interested. However, I have made a quick short review that this project is a great one.
Patience is a virtue, this project is worth to wait. I read the concepts and ideas and hopefully this will alsk be fully understand by the people that might invest the project. Good marketing strategies will increase the public trust and supporters as well the funds for the future.
For 1,000 square meter the total computing capacity is about 420,000 TH/s which is an incredible example they have given a accurate metric which allow me understand the dimension of Quick digital mining portfolio where the mining industry just keeps trending in our digital economy.
Activity: 378
Cost efficiency estimation and analysis dealing with extremely clean operation along with various features is intellectual go which will add value in our digital world. There will be huge supporters as you focus on economy friendly initiatives.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Yes, the team is frequently provide updates about the project that's why many questions are answered directly. Without traffic they are giving the best information that the community needs to know. If this team will continue to actively seeking the queries of the community then they will gain the support and trust from them.

This is  what people wants to hear and know, being active in giving updates and answering queries will help in gaining trust to people. This will make them conclude what kind of team member they have and how good the member is. Hopefully the team will never stop in doing different strategies to make it attractive and become better.
Pages:
Jump to: