Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QWT] CoinQwest ★ POW Start your mining ASAP - page 7. (Read 8534 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 112
We have an error with the POOL Mining Website, we are working on it now!!!!
I will stop my mining now, for half an hour I got nothing,  just make it better dev

Same here, got nothing either solo mining or using the pool.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I will stop my mining now, for half an hour I got nothing,  just make it better dev
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
already 0.8 btc on trade , great work dev , price is rising fast

You mean tradesatoshi? I don't see it there
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
So I followed all the instructions here:

Code:
Open your wallet, and make sure you are connected to another wallet.
You are connected if you see the icon Wallet Connections in the lower right corner of your wallet.

The message "No block source available" will disappear once you mine your first block.

Close your wallet and create the file Yourcoin.conf in the folder "%APPDATA%\coinqwest\". (replace "coinqwest" with the name of your coin)

Paste the following text into yourcoin.conf and save the file.

rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=a1dbf6d85d817653a222bd23c
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=19604
listen=1
server=1
addnode=node.walletbuilders.com
Download the latest version of cpuminer from here and extract the zip file.

Create a .bat file named mine.bat and paste the following text into mine.bat.

minerd --url=http://127.0.0.1:19604 --userpass=rpc_user:a1dbf6d85d817653a222bd23c
Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.

Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your first coins.

Some weird things:

""Close your wallet and create the file Yourcoin.conf in the folder "%APPDATA%\coinqwest\". (replace "coinqwest" with the name of your coin)""

What? I just left coinqwest, isn't it the name of the coin?

I created the .bat file and followed the exact instructions in the exact order. There are only 200 smth blocks plus 8 active connections, and I cannot mine anything at all. Minerd said at the beginning "no payout address provided, switching to getwork". I assume this should work for solo mining with your wallet open and that minerd gets your node/address, etc. Is this even working?
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
if you create new altcoin use walletbuilders i think is very dificult people can buy youre coin
and imposible can added to major exchanger
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
already 0.8 btc on trade , great work dev , price is rising fast
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I already have the wallet synchronized as I can start mining? Example please

Yes you can start mining already! Do you face any difficulties?

I can not connect, can give me an example of bat command. ?

It's because whoever set the pool up didn't input the right address to connect to.. As I said on the first page. I even told O.P. how to fix it. You actually use: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://46.105.28.146:3008 -O walletaddress:anything -w 256 -I 10 --thread-concurrency 8192  or something similar. The reason there's not being any blocks is because it's a walletbuilders coin.. They all do this. The difficulty retarget isn't set right and it climbs too high too quick for anyone to find a block. That's why it takes so long to find a block on such a small coin.
Activity: 24
This is a great coin  Cheesy but hard to mine

I could not mine this coin, please dev help.
Activity: 71
This is a great coin  Cheesy but hard to mine
Activity: 24

Activity: 151
♞MustangCoin♞
Would you mind listing your 2nd pool in YOUR MAIN ANNOUNCMENT
Give me a while i am going to investigate!!!   Tongue
Activity: 72
Gold standard is an interesting concept - nice idea that you use pool fees to buy more gold.

The official "CoinQwest Official Mining Pool" seems like it's been at 12 total blocks for a while, despite the 79 MH rate of the whole pool.  Why is it taking so long to find a block, when its such a young coin?

Thank you,

there are a total of 21,500,000 coins available that's the reason why, today alone a total of 379,296 coins have been mined in a few hours only, if you could mine the totality in 20 day it would not make sense, the real value will come from the difficulty and from the time we have to prepare to be able to get the gold necessary to back the coin.

what 379,296 coins? to a block reward of 50 coins that means 7585 blocks but when i start mining it's say's block 129 what i'm miss understand?  Grin Grin

if you check the Pool mining thats what has been mined today www.coinqwest.net

this pool say 14 blocks found, the other pool say 22 blocks found  Huh Huh
Gold standard is an interesting concept - nice idea that you use pool fees to buy more gold.

The official "CoinQwest Official Mining Pool" seems like it's been at 12 total blocks for a while, despite the 79 MH rate of the whole pool.  Why is it taking so long to find a block, when its such a young coin?

Thank you,

there are a total of 21,500,000 coins available that's the reason why, today alone a total of 379,296 coins have been mined in a few hours only, if you could mine the totality in 20 day it would not make sense, the real value will come from the difficulty and from the time we have to prepare to be able to get the gold necessary to back the coin.

what 379,296 coins? to a block reward of 50 coins that means 7585 blocks but when i start mining it's say's block 129 what i'm miss understand?  Grin Grin

yea let me check something there maybe something going on Smiley

Thank you,

if you check the Pool mining thats what has been mined today www.coinqwest.net
Activity: 72

Thank you,

Thank you,

there are a total of 21,500,000 coins available that's the reason why.
Activity: 322

The official "CoinQwest Official Mining Pool" seems like it's been at 12 total blocks for a while, despite the 79 MH rate of the whole pool.  Why is it taking so long to find a block, when its such a young coin?
Pages:
Jump to: