Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 4. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Good to see some renewed interest.

I have been updating my wallet from time to time but always wondered whether I was on the correct blockchain because it never fully synced (ie: never managed to sync the last 4 hours or so). I re-sync it a few minutes ago and it has finally fully synced.

I have noticed that the website no longer exists which is a shame...

I'm wondering whether the blockchain was forked or a new blockchain was created at some time since it's inception in 2014 ?

This is what I see today with a fully synced wallet:

3 active connections (that's promising)
difficulty 0.028 (that seems to vary a lot)
Downloaded 1435451 blocks

Activity: 79
Rainbow Lite Dev
Ok folks we have a discord channel set up and are preparing to make a go of this revival come join us!

https://discord.gg/NdJbrUb
Activity: 124
▲™
Currently looking for people who want to see this come back, new site, new ticker, new logo, new wallet, the works. This is on life support from what I can tell and anyone who has ability to help and desire let me know. I would like to see something happen before March 17th the original launch date, we can come together on this and make something I'm sure.

I'm down to see this coin get a fresh nice start. I would love to see what the community thinks and feels about all this
Rainbow Lite Dev
Currently looking for people who want to see this come back, new site, new ticker, new logo, new wallet, the works. This is on life support from what I can tell and anyone who has ability to help and desire let me know. I would like to see something happen before March 17th the original launch date, we can come together on this and make something I'm sure.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Any new developments?
Rainbow Lite Dev
so I loaded my wallet from 2014 it synced Huh then i initiated solo minning and I am finding blocks  Huh will they confirm? I will update soon....

***UPDATE***

Date: 12/25/2017 00:08
Source: Generated
Credit: 10000.00 RAIN
Net amount: +10000.00 RAIN
Transaction ID: a0e8c52b461b6fa837dac63e1c7ab80615ef04659ff18a31181b708c5eb70d00

Generated coins must mature 90 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Rain Revival?
brand new
Replies are slow for newbies, to strict
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, are you still active? seems you had some cool ideas but you just don't follow thru with them. Would be a shame if the coin just died out.
brand new
Hello there...
Activity: 43
what platforms do you use on your token?
Activity: 56
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?
Hi DEV. I'm still here and was wondering the same thing. It's certainly worth keeping this project going, who knows wheat might happen with some of the lesser known cryptos in the future...
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Anyone out there?  I am looking for exchanges in china that still use the coin.  There has been a few but I do not speak Mandarin, let me know any info you might have.
Pity RAIN isn't going anywhere at the moment. If I had the knowledge I would try to resurrect it.  Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
it's not very clear why one abbreviated name of two different coins, though different according to the algorithm of production and technical characteristics and the purposes for which they were created.This causes confusion, primarily when searching  Sad
Pity that that the abbreviation RAIN is now being used by a coin called Condensate but I still have hopes for RainBowGoldCoin. I think that the "look" of the coin would appeal to the Chinese maybe even more so if the little Elf in the picture looked Chinese.
A question to the RainbowGoldCoin Founder...You mentioned creating a new blockchain. Would the coins mined in 2014 still be valid?
Does anyone have a wallet online at the moment? I'm trying to download the blockchain again using the wallet from the http://www.rainbowgoldcoin.com website but get zero active connections. Any advice?
Hello People, good to see there is still some interest in rainbowgold !
Activity: 28
Send me your unwanted RAIN. I am holding and hoping for some action.

RWeqJY9JQe8CrE7fTs4ZaB1Y7GwSR4inKv
Pages:
Jump to: