Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift - page 3. (Read 1195 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey, guys.
Does anyone know what happened to the timer? He froze on the zeros.
Yes, I also noticed that it does not work.
Most likely forgot to update. I think they'll fix it soon.
Well, otherwise I thought that only I have such.
Soon the fourth round will be over, right?
You're right. The fourth round will end on the eighth of March.
And immediately the last fifth round will begin.
It's strange that the project lasted so little time.
Not all people managed to take part.
Activity: 210
I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right.  Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Hey, guys.
You're right. The fourth round will end on the eighth of March.
And immediately the last fifth round will begin.
Activity: 210
Hey, guys.
Activity: 168
Hey, guys.
Activity: 238
What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
You know, I’m considering myself as an investor) So how can I use RCA?
 Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
A blockchain is a perpetually increasing list of records, which are also called blocks. These blocks are linked (hence the term chain) and encrypted using cryptography making them secure and virtually, untraceable. According to ‘Harvard Business Review’, blockchain is an "open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way." For cryptocurrencies, it allows two parties to keep track of a digital currency transaction without the need for a central accounting or bookkeeping system. Each computer (also called a node) that is connected to the network will receive a copy of the blockchain automatically as a signature of the transaction.
Hey, guys.
Activity: 174
Hey, admin! Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Good luck on the roadmap.
Activity: 364
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
 Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
 Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
For example: Policy for Unsold/Unallocated RCA Coins Any RCA Coin(s) left unsold or unallocated during the ICO will be destroyed permanently and there will never be additional release or creation of coins, ever.
i think that it is most useful policy of that resource
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Ricona Coin have any bountys ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
It's very cool that users will be able to use the capabilities of their crypto-currency portfolios by one hundred percent. This means that you can refine the service and lending a whole set of currencies at the same time
But keep in mind that the antidumping program works here.
But bear in mind that the antidumping program works here. You can not invest more money than the limitation that the team of developers has put. Have this in mind
And what is this anti-dumping program? it came up with the developers? what is it for and where did you find its description? throw it down here please
Anti Dumping Policy To avoid huge dumping of RCAs when the internal exchange opens, We will put a maximum Cap for selling RCAs worth US$3k every 24 hours with a weekly cap of US$10k. In simple terms, no one would be allowed to sell RCAs worth more than US$3k every 24 hours OR US$10k per week.
Yes, in this project there are many policies and rules that create the charter of this service. This is very cool and useful, and most importantly - rarely. A very small number of participants will remain unhappy
Pages:
Jump to: