Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCH] RichCoin - The Coin continue add value to your wealth | Launched - page 5. (Read 55072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
People are buying RCH? Lmfao, this coin had a terrible launch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey both
I have some richcoins to sell, would you buy some?
It's trading at btcltc.com, why not you trade there?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Hey both
I have some richcoins to sell, would you buy some?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Yes RCH traded reasonably in btcltc.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

RichCoin is trading on BTCLTC. 

It is a Chinese site (or at least Chinese language) but not hard to navigate by looking at the urls and/or using Google Translate tools.

A good start, and looking for some of the usual trading sites to catch on.  A market is there.

I like that we have time to mine before watching a market 'bubble' as so many others have.
Activity: 588
this is a great coin, mining it before it is late Grin
Nyx
Activity: 274
thanks for some premined coins: 8VA9yZ5K6uEktEAUh6Xi3S6UfuZSrNe1bt Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
No need to bullshitting here, of course they will find buyers. Stablecoin premined 1.2 mil, when it hits the cryptsy, did it find the buyer? Argentum premined 200K (a lot since it is 2.5 coins per block), did it find buyers? check the trading in cryptsy.

Comparably, this one is not bad at all, don't see the point of bashing.

It will hit an exchange, and it will be traded reasonably. Grin

The reason I bash it is because all of these shitcoins are bad for this forum. People can't get help here because their threads will be drowned out in "SHITCOIN LAUNCH" and "SHITCOIN GIVEAWAY" threads. If you so much as mention Scrypt in the Mining section, you get moved here, and then you can't get any help whatsoever.
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
It was only the wind.
1.12 mil premine, lol that's funny. Let this crappy coin die, I bet they'll keep ~1mil of the premine...

Let's see 1000000 x 0.00001 = 10 BTC  or $1000 WOW! They are really making a killing here. Wise up folks, releasing coins isn't making anybody rich.

That's assuming they can find a buyer for their shitcoin.
Activity: 98
I found a news about Richcoin in a famous China website:
http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/general/85.html
Activity: 658
No need to bullshitting here, of course they will find buyers. Stablecoin premined 1.2 mil, when it hits the cryptsy, did it find the buyer? Argentum premined 200K (a lot since it is 2.5 coins per block), did it find buyers? check the trading in cryptsy.

Comparably, this one is not bad at all, don't see the point of bashing.

It will hit an exchange, and it will be traded reasonably. Grin
It was only the wind.
"The coin to add value to your wealth"? Are you 9 years old or just high on glue?

For once, I agree with you. I think we need to start executing scamcoin "devs".
Activity: 492
1.12 mil premine, lol that's funny. Let this crappy coin die, I bet they'll keep ~1mil of the premine...

Let's see 1000000 x 0.00001 = 10 BTC  or $1000 WOW! They are really making a killing here. Wise up folks, releasing coins isn't making anybody rich.
Activity: 69
The mining of this coin has been very strong  Wink
legendary
"The coin to add value to your wealth"? Are you 9 years old or just high on glue?

I think it's safe to assume both, actually.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Brb, just going to make my own altcoin and pre-mine 1 billion of the coin.. Let's call it UltraWealthyBillionaireCoin, because the higher the pre-mine, the "richer" the name, right?
Activity: 104
1.1 million premine. Go fuck yourself

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Pages:
Jump to: