Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 102. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
rdd.united-miners.com   find all blocks ?

is ok?
no it's not, they are on a different blockchain

o  no..... anyone can tell the pool owner? stop mine.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
rdd.united-miners.com   find all blocks ?

is ok?
no it's not, they are on a different blockchain
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
rdd.united-miners.com   find all blocks ?

is ok?
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
How to connect right chain?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have tried to mine it with 800Mh and get about 10 block in minute. Now I leave it.

He brings up a good point with the difficulty. Shouldnt it be adjusting by now?
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
I have tried to mine it with 800Mh and get about 10 block in minute. Now I leave it.
CoinMine.pw
Are you sure new client is working correctly? Difficulty 0.70 with 325 Mh network speed?
Normal, because the algo take in consideration that no block was mined during ~ 17 hours
And it's not normal. It mean - difficulty retarget doesn't work
45149 Is the Current number of Blocks form me
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Are you sure new client is working correctly? Difficulty 0.70 with 325 Mh network speed?

yup, on p2pool in 1h over 22 block... its ok?
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
Normal, because the algo take in consideration that no block was mined during ~ 17 hours
CoinMine.pw
Activity: 27
So after being gone for a while, the zero hour behind notification has returned. It's currently 45073 of an estimated 51862 blocks. Think it will catch up when that block is passed ?! Any suggestions
Hmm i update the wallet, put back old wallet.dat and it works but still comunicate that "0 hours behind".

+1 for me too
Wait some time. My "0 hours behind" disappeared.

forkkkkk
Activity: 54
Hmm i update the wallet, put back old wallet.dat and it works but still comunicate that "0 hours behind".

hi, I have same problem!

Best bet is to delete the entire folder in AppData and copy wallet over again.

Make sure to backup wallet before deleting the appdata folder!

And yes, our pool is updated and finding some very nice blocks Smiley

i did

its sth with wallet, transaction are working

Try closing and opening the wallet again.

Have the same problem. If I close it and open it again, its gone for roughly a minute and than it tells me it is synchronizing with the network being 0 hours behind. Anyone has a solution for this

Oh, actually - me too! Hm.

Now, after 3-4 times close/open, it seems to be working! Fully synced.
Activity: 130
so in the meantime is it safe to do any transaction at all ? what if i happen to receive/send money with a counterparty using an old version of the wallet ?

[sorry for the naive question, it's my first "fork" experience Smiley ]

If an old wallet sends to you, you won't see the transaction coming in. If you send to somebody with an old wallet, neither will they.

The only difference is that your wallet is the correct one. As soon as the old user updates his wallet, he will see the coins coming in.

Unless of course the old fork stays in existence by people not updating, but with the difficulty on that fork it seems extremely unlikely as it will take forever for a block to be found and people will notice their transactions aren't working ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

+1 for me too

Mine disappeared as well
Activity: 625
Merit: 500

+1 for me too
ReddCoin has been forked
Activity: 238

+1 for me too
Activity: 27
Left it on for about an hour and then restarted the wallet. Everything is fine now, wallet is completely synched.
Jump to: