Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 113. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Gotta a question about twittertipbot.
I trying to follow http://www.reddcoin.com/twitter-bot/ but are not really succesfull.
I started following @Itipyou and @tipreddcoin, but then I don't understand this phrase from the explanationpage; "1.Follow @itipyou. This will trigger three things. 1) @itipyou will immediately send you a follow request. Please accept it asap.". As far as I can see nothing is happening. Anyone an idea?

what is your twitter handle ? i will tip you so that will solve the pb Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
I have applied RDD coin to be added in BTC-CC.com, this is chinese exchange, the name meaning is chain cryptsy and english language interface is developing.
RDD is not well-known in China, we need  spread this coin and let more people to konw about it.
I will build the RDD QQ group in China for population and will have a discussion with China local virtual current trade company to apply adding redd, the next step is make RDD added by bter.com and btc38.
if you feel this is meanful, pls send some RDD to this address RiB4LGLNbn3b8v5GGxfcMK443hNUD1Z4XQ for help,  which is contributed for donating to the exchange bter.com(about 200 million coins) and btc38.

I really like all your plans, fantastic ideas!!! Trying to grow in China is important, I discussed these things with multibit as well.
But playing 200M for bter is insane. There is no action on bter, I ones had my coins stuck there, did cost me a week to get them back, horrible.
In general paying money to an exchange that is going to make a lot of money anyway by the trade of our coin is something that is fundamentally wrong, ino.
Activity: 1
I have applied RDD coin to be added in BTC-CC.com, this is chinese exchange, the name meaning is chain cryptsy and english language interface is developing.
RDD is not well-known in China, we need  spread this coin and let more people to konw about it.
I will build the RDD QQ group in China for population and will have a discussion with China local virtual current trade company to apply adding redd, the next step is make RDD added by bter.com and btc38.
if you feel this is meanful, pls send some RDD to this address RiB4LGLNbn3b8v5GGxfcMK443hNUD1Z4XQ for help,  which is contributed for donating to the exchange bter.com(about 200 million coins) and btc38.

Activity: 778
Hi guys,

Gotta a question about twittertipbot.
I trying to follow http://www.reddcoin.com/twitter-bot/ but are not really succesfull.
I started following @Itipyou and @tipreddcoin, but then I don't understand this phrase from the explanationpage; "1.Follow @itipyou. This will trigger three things. 1) @itipyou will immediately send you a follow request. Please accept it asap.". As far as I can see nothing is happening. Anyone an idea?
Activity: 39
Hi, my rdd wallet reddcoin-qt-v111-win.zip do not synchronized about 6 days? WTF anybody know!?

Synchronizes just fine here. Sure it's not being blokked by your firewall?

No! I solved the problem.

- Need to delete all data from C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Reddcoin and restart wallet! But do not forget make a backup of your wallet!

Now all is OK.
Activity: 18
LMAO... this coin is going nowhere fast.. No DEVS, No exchanges, and shitty people in this thread..

What planet are you on?

The planet where I hold many assorted crypto's and seem to be loosing a handful of BTC on my RDD purchase.

Or try the Reddcoin tipbot @twitter: https://twitter.com/itipyou

Read about it: http://www.reddcoin.com/twitter-bot/
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Go and try the new dice-game of Reddcoin out!

http://www.reddcoin-dice.net/

The design is still under development. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LMAO... this coin is going nowhere fast.. No DEVS, No exchanges, and shitty people in this thread..

What planet are you on?

The planet where I hold many assorted crypto's and seem to be loosing a handful of BTC on my RDD purchase.
This isnt a pump and dump shitcoin,it actually has a goal and future plans.So of course its not going to triples in price one day them crash the next.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

What planet are you on?

loosing

Grin
legendary

Unsure why you felt the need to post this silly post but it's far from the truth, this coin does have dedicated DEVS and it's doing better then almost every other coin in the first couple of weeks.
This coin is still very new and is slowly growing in popularity and worth. Coins that rise fast fall fast and this coin is here to stay, rising slowly but surely.

If you don't have anything positive to say feel free to not enter this thread again.

Sure, I'll take advice from you:

Activity: 8

Grin
legendary

What planet are you on?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

yea shitty people in this thread.. but you won't stay that long  Smiley
Activity: 17

Unsure why you felt the need to post this silly post but it's far from the truth, this coin does have dedicated DEVS and it's doing better then almost every other coin in the first couple of weeks.
This coin is still very new and is slowly growing in popularity and worth. Coins that rise fast fall fast and this coin is here to stay, rising slowly but surely.

If you don't have anything positive to say feel free to not enter this thread again.

Activity: 54

What planet are you on?
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
5 miners have been chosen from yesterdays pool list! Visit us at Redd.OakPool.com to see if you were a winner and claim your 5,000 Reddcoins! Start mining with us today for your chance to win. We choose 5 miners who are donating at random and give them a bonus of 5k!

The donor list isn't long so your chances of winning are good! Doesn't matter how much you donate or how many kh/s you have, everyone has an equal chance! New winners will be chosen today at 12 pm PST.

Redd.OakPool.com is starting a new round of donor Rewards! Throughout today we will select 5 miners for a bonus of 5,000 Reddcoin! And as always, we are giving away 250 coins to ALL block finders!
Activity: 84
Is that Reddit's own coin?
Activity: 70
Guys #reddcoin needs someone to create (or copy) an irc bot for the channel. Check out http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/1yskeb/request_reddcoin_irc_bot/
Activity: 98
Jump to: