Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 208. (Read 688960 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
anyone else not getting payouts from coinmine.pl yet?
Same here
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
This coin was instamined. Why wasn't there zero block reward for first N blocks to prevent instamine at launch? Example: 42 coin.

Read how the coin works before making such poorly informed accusations, there was no premine. All the premine went to IPCO which is not a premine.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Mining solo since wallet was posted, nothing found as of yet... Will probably join a pool

What is your hash rate?
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
United-Miners Reddcoin pool now open for registrations

https://rdd.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://rdd.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.

AND WE'RE UP GET MINING!!!! Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
WTS 30k = 0.3 BTC
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
This coin was instamined. Why wasn't there zero block reward for first N blocks to prevent instamine at launch? Example: 42 coin.
Activity: 307
anyone else not getting payouts from coinmine.pl yet?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
mining from R9 280x XFX but i get only 680kh from GPU 1 and from GPU 2 only 583kh

my setting -> -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-memclock 1500 --auto-fan

please anyone have best setting then help me out !!
Activity: 24
could use some redd here RvoqqyUqzn8tbFtDWXM5LRJBz91eVEc8By
legendary
Activity: 994
Diff fast growing, price should be going up
WTS 10k = 0.1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Mining solo since wallet was posted, nothing found as of yet... Will probably join a pool
legendary
Activity: 1442
coinmine.pl what is this supposed to mean? I have 10k withdraw threshold and have 100k unconfirmed, 46k confirmed but it doesnt withdraw it automatically.
"You have exceeded the pools configured RDD warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

same here
Activity: 210
That is insane!!!! Shocked
Activity: 182
Any can give me some redd? i have only 300 hashes T_T Ri2e7Ma8r6NDh8mHT5QARfoDqTK3z6s4Ee thx in advace
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1197

You have exceeded the pools configured RDD warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
what does 't mean_ are we lost any coin

just information and good advise Smiley

feeleep
Activity: 266
The warning threshold is just a reminder that you have a lot of coin on the pool. Nothing more. Smiley
thx hope so it is firsty time i see
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
conf file name please !!!!

My wallet is not accepting the miner so need to know the name is correct ..

Try Reddcoin.conf

have that - and redd.conf, wallet not working!

Both with settings posted previously ... it says connected to network but not updating. Have solo mined plenty of times now but this aint working for some reason!
Jump to: