Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 37. (Read 688959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
It doesn't really matter, today or tomorrow is same. It's not that the price will suddenly get pumped or dumped.
The real effect of POSV only comes on longer term. Too many expectations here, but well you never know. The good thing is there will be a new video released  Cheesy
Don't be sad if absolutely nothing happens to the price  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
97 blocks to go!

tight window... price flat lined like a quite heart beat, children are you ok with daddy to unload his hard earned cash on an abstract variety of infinite possibilities ?

countdown clock, waiting for a dip to the last minute, might swallow another n where n is some large number

http://www.reddcoinhub.com/posvcountdown

they even do countdown clock professionally ...

This one says 4 hours...Huh http://itsalmo.st/#PoSV

that is a big difference, there could be sudden sell by a syndicate and push price really low.. this is what I am hoping for (in that time delta)

checking cryptsy... bittrex flat... same.. seems everyone is waiting , most for POSv some for sudden sale like me...

hmmmm.. BIG buy orders are lined up on cryptsy.... in millions but unfulfilled

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/169

someone really sophisticated with this

0.00000022   185486622.00422520   40.80705684

40 BTC!

let me put some commas because I can not believe my eyes.. thats 185,486,622   185 milion Redds! thats right...

waiting for the man or a woman or a syndicate to up the bid, and meet criteria (price will lower than and I will get in.. 100%) because if 40 BTC lands in the game... that is game changer (at least Today)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
97 blocks to go!

tight window... price flat lined like a quite heart beat, children are you ok with daddy to unload his hard earned cash on an abstract variety of infinite possibilities ?

countdown clock, waiting for a dip to the last minute, might swallow another n where n is some large number

This one says 4 hours...Huh http://itsalmo.st/#PoSV
legendary
97 blocks to go!

no one seems to be selling, bitcoin price still holding so manipulators profits shrank, wish opposite was happening cause we would see 20 satoshi now.. (if BTC 520$ lets say..) timing...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
RDD only one of the few that can trust

I agree I have also too much trust in this and just because of this I bought some good amount of RDD
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
6 hours until PoSV begins. Smiley Congratulations everyone!
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
I am not advocating buying. Afraid to play? Sit in the stands and watch  Wink

It's cool bro, I'm not advocating buying either.
legendary
Activity: 1960
just brought my first RDD! what % is the posv?

5% max annually if you stake it everytime
http://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
just brought my first RDD! what % is the posv?
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
is POSV start already? my wallet saying i dont have mature coin but i have this coins for 2 weeks already in my wallet

not yet. another 7-8 hours
Activity: 432
is POSV start already? my wallet saying i dont have mature coin but i have this coins for 2 weeks already in my wallet
OK then, q327K091 please gamble your remaining funds on RDD, rather than feeding your own children. Seems like a sensible thing to do. Mr 7 activity Cryptomanyac said so.
I just bought some more at wesellredd and am also mining RDD at Genesis Mining at the moment, got almost 16 MH/S hashing away at that, then tomorrow mining will be done and will be ready for staking.

Have almost One million Reddcoins, so quite small in the scale of things but enough to keep me occupied with anyway.

Seems a good coin, I mined Doge when that first came on the scene and I see RDD as a progression from Doge so hoping it will do well and be around in the long term.

Will see!

WeSellRedd.com is the same developers as WeSellDoges.com, amazing site that lets people get either coin easily! I too am trying to get another 100,000 or so before PoSV begins tomorrow!

I can confirm with 100% that WeSellRedd.com is excellent, have decent amount, however even 100K is like interest annual (in the future you will have to wait entire year to get to this amount)

ok price leveled down at 25 satoshi, someone pushed big amount down, this a crazy roller coaster, buy orders have been setup at 24... might go lower as these are games people play

I am walking out on fresh air, almost pressed buy button.. need to cool off, someone is playing games big time

Dude you need to chill out Smiley It's all good! This a great coin with LONG term potential. Just let it ride and watch it rise. Or sell, but only to pickup cheaper coins Wink

the pressure is killing me, thank you for the good heart, ok signing off, will sleep again over it, tomorrow morning check bittrex if lopwer levels are broken I will add to the holding, if not I already have large amount, no way I would risk selling, if it evaporates it evaporates I wont be able to feed my children... have a great night

How about not buying any more and feeding your children with the money you're planning to catch a falling knife with?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
which block end POW ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Are we supposed to transfer our rdd off of our exchange wallets to our reddcoin wallet befour the change over ? Aka POSV
legendary
I just bought some more at wesellredd and am also mining RDD at Genesis Mining at the moment, got almost 16 MH/S hashing away at that, then tomorrow mining will be done and will be ready for staking.

Have almost One million Reddcoins, so quite small in the scale of things but enough to keep me occupied with anyway.

Seems a good coin, I mined Doge when that first came on the scene and I see RDD as a progression from Doge so hoping it will do well and be around in the long term.

Will see!

WeSellRedd.com is the same developers as WeSellDoges.com, amazing site that lets people get either coin easily! I too am trying to get another 100,000 or so before PoSV begins tomorrow!

I can confirm with 100% that WeSellRedd.com is excellent, have decent amount, however even 100K is like interest annual (in the future you will have to wait entire year to get to this amount)

ok price leveled down at 25 satoshi, someone pushed big amount down, this a crazy roller coaster, buy orders have been setup at 24... might go lower as these are games people play

I am walking out on fresh air, almost pressed buy button.. need to cool off, someone is playing games big time

Dude you need to chill out Smiley It's all good! This a great coin with LONG term potential. Just let it ride and watch it rise. Or sell, but only to pickup cheaper coins Wink

the pressure is killing me, thank you for the good heart, ok signing off, will sleep again over it, tomorrow morning check bittrex if lopwer levels are broken I will add to the holding, if not I already have large amount, no way I would risk selling, if it evaporates it evaporates I wont be able to feed my children... have a great night
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Will see!

legendary
I buy some very good amount of RDD few days back at 36 but now suddenly its going down badly this thing is worrying me for last few days what is this going here

I feel like this coin is still in its infancy so spikes like this are common. It's dangerous as always investing in things like this. But could be very rewarding.

always invest what you can afford to lose.. advice from an old friend of mine, meantime bitcoin price has experienced lift so not surprised conversions (mine and sell hate to use word dump that word just like shitcoin is way too often used and not necessary, I consider you all professionals..) so bitcoin is up and people convert (always seeing bitcoin as ultimate value) but it is my strong believe that psychologically people will have a very hard time to part with bitcoin.. where else if I would to pay someone for let say programming help or whatever providing value of redd would be somewhat high I would trade for someone's labour...

observing.. and cooled off due to bitcoin rising you should see these swings till tomorrow, if bitcoin value rises overnight that should stop selling pressure because their margin redd/bitcoin will naturally cross rise, shrink rather sorry (cost more to purchase bitcoin - exchange fees) , and reddcoin price might (for this is a theory) catch up there is nothing predictable in crypto...

and please do not wait till the last minute to transfer exchange wallets home, none one knows (and exchanges wont tell you) what their limits are (in terms of handling large number of withdrawal requests..) be cautious
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
is the POSV start tomorrow?  the price is went down?

PoSV starts in lessthan 24hrs.
Price is consolidating at these levels.
Pages:
Jump to: