Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RealistaToken - Powering Realista, the first global real estate platform. - page 2. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/realista

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Using tokens in real estate is a new idea (I think) and that makes this project interesting.. Is there an incentive for installing the apps?
Sorry, there are no incentives for Downloading the Apps. However, If you are interested we are running a translation bounty and Affiliate program -where you can get 2.5% RET Reward based on ETH contributions of participants you refer.
Activity: 25
Real estate project has always been an interesting project, I see pre-sale will begin in February, what is the current RET token price in ETH?

Hi! The RET token price will be based on the market valuation of ETH leading up to our Presale and Crowdsale events. All KYC registered participants will be provided further instructions of this Token Sale via email.
Activity: 1
is this token of blockchaine?
Activity: 3
Guys, you will have bounties except affiliate program?
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Using tokens in real estate is a new idea (I think) and that makes this project interesting.. Is there an incentive for installing the apps?
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Real estate project has always been an interesting project, I see pre-sale will begin in February, what is the current RET token price in ETH?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Please don't send me any message about the project.
Contact user realistatoken
Pages:
Jump to: