Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN|[REBRAND][AIRDROP]MOMOCASH MOC|🔨CPU GPU MINING🔨|Crypto-Currency - page 3. (Read 17571 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Now in PM Schedule  this week

@ windows cpu miner
@ new exploder
@ update WINDOW/OSX/LINUX UI
@ in mobile wallet dev progress
@ masternode tools
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
It seems to be an interesting project. How many coins can be mined?

Here is dev wrote on first page, but i m not sure total supply is limited or unlimited:

Est. ~2.1B Max Coins
PoW 1.08B
PoS 0.84B
MomoCash Foundation 0.06B  Frozen
DEV team 0.06B
Momo DAO 0.01B
Regular Burning 0.05B

_____

Also, i don t know, why with such huge supply (2,1 B), Masternodes selling for 0,4 btc:

"Welcome to the masternode buying form
On this last sale we are offering:
10 Masternodes at 0.4 BTC
first round: 10 Masternodes at 0.3BTC"

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
an interesting project you need to add a roadmap to make this project better.
And what is this offer? And is it possible to participate in it? I'm just also interested in this project and would like to take part in some kind of company.
egretia

Please join DISCORD
https://discord.gg/veEPZdT

Contact me
Cheers
Activity: 266
And what is this offer? And is it possible to participate in it? I'm just also interested in this project and would like to take part in some kind of company.
egretia
If you run a pool,Please enable the masternode payee, or it will not sync.
If you  want run a pool,Please send message me,So add the ip to list,let the wallet sync and network stronger

regards

MomoCash Team
MomoCash (MomoCash) – MomoCash is gaining more value and mainstream support with every passing day. today it is a shining beam of light guiding other cryptocurrencies on how to deliver privacy and transactional speed to the cryptocurrency user.  So much that MomoCash is currently valued at $5.19  Here is more on why it is a profitable investment and the cryptocurrency you should use.
Dear Community

The 1 MOC airdrop was sended, If anyone in top have not received,Please leave me private message.

MomoCash Team
How to config a  security masternode?
https://blog.momocash.org/read.php?go=/hello-world/
Hi Devp, this’s good planning project MOC  Cool

So!! How much min to participate in masternodes momocash?

1000 MOC

Okay this planning during until listed on exchanges or masternode.online ? Right
So, pls update for the first exchange Dev

Already paid 2 exchanges
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
Hi Devp, this’s good planning project MOC  Cool

So!! How much min to participate in masternodes momocash?

1000 MOC

Okay this planning during until listed on exchanges or masternode.online ? Right
So, pls update for the first exchange Dev
The coin has premined around 4% of its total supply. Which main purposes of those 4% premined?
The OP has not yet stated about those premined purposes.

Est. ~2.1B Max Coins
PoW 1.08B
PoS 0.84B
MomoCash Foundation 0.06B  Frozen 
DEV team 0.06B
Momo DAO 0.01B
Regular Burning 0.05B

Employee salaries, Community building, Airdrop,Invest return,Price Protection
And some others, so as event sponsor, technology sponsor,community operation.......
thanks for any advisor
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
The coin has premined around 4% of its total supply. Which main purposes of those 4% premined?
The OP has not yet stated about those premined purposes.
I liked that your coin is based on Dash. This is perhaps the most beloved coin. You wrote. "The emergence of decentralized digital currencies based on the blockades, has awakened hopes for the beginning of a better world." A world where wealth is distributed fairly without the control and influence of a powerful intermediary. " And with this I also agree, but there is no justice in the world of money. This is a philosophical question.

very impressive
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
I liked that your coin is based on Dash. This is perhaps the most beloved coin. You wrote. "The emergence of decentralized digital currencies based on the blockades, has awakened hopes for the beginning of a better world." A world where wealth is distributed fairly without the control and influence of a powerful intermediary. " And with this I also agree, but there is no justice in the world of money. This is a philosophical question.
Any background to coin and purpose?

Main puipose to solve the  cross-border trade, it will be  crypto currency Paypal or Alipay
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any background to coin and purpose?
Activity: 392
MOMOCASH is a very good cryptocurrency
with 50% compensation many investors will stop by and participate in this project
Good luck
My bad, I had it opening the wallet via an ssh session even tho I was on the desktop myself, I forget exactly what but had earlier in the day had ssh'd from inside a terminal session to test something

Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: