Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] SUN COIN - WIN/OSX Qts, DiceGame .. 2 EXCHANGES - page 2. (Read 28376 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
I have a witdrawal from cryptocrush and the confirmations have been at 0/3 for the last 40 minutes, is there some issue at the moment with this coin?
Edit: now over an hour and still 0/3 confirms
Edit: NVM I see now, some big farms hit the coin and drove the dif up and left
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
value got low. guys make tickets for coinedup to save the price - i made one and mailed them at [email protected] to add the coin

if we all do this, we will get price back on big exchange.
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Its at .00006 correction coming get all those cheap Suncoins!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
21050Block*10=210500*0.000025BTC=5.2625BTC

Fuck
All the coins to the value 5.2625BTC
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

Now only 0.00002450

Do you believe that SUN can successfully?

I believe SUN can successfully

The blockchain is the future
I bought most of my moneys worth of Suncoins at around 0.00014000 hoping that it will reach 0.0002. This is very likely but if some of you rich Bitcoiners/Shibes buy out all the lower floors we may be more able to reach this price and revive this coin. This coin has great potential to succeed but a few cynical idiots who are dumping. I assume it will take 1 Bitcoin in buy outs to send this back to the level of 0.0002 reviving much volume and I myself would do it if I had money :/. SO ARE YOU UP FOR IT!!!???
Heres exchange link as you can see weak dump volumes: https://www.mintpal.com/market/SUN/BTC
Activity: 532
we are in the process of updating to the latest litecoin sources and adding the KGW (Kimoto's Gravity Well)

Please stand by... this will raise the price soon Smiley and fix anyone with wallet issues.

FYI: We are aiming for a hard fork at block 25000 if we can get the updated client out in time for everyone to upgrade before the fork
We are definitely stuck in a rut diff-wise right now. 

PityThePool is ready to upgrade when the new wallet is out, just PM me here or email [email protected]

I pity the fool who isn't mining SunCoin right now  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
we are in the process of updating to the latest litecoin sources and adding the KGW (Kimoto's Gravity Well)

Please stand by... this will raise the price soon Smiley and fix anyone with wallet issues.

FYI: We are aiming for a hard fork at block 25000 if we can get the updated client out in time for everyone to upgrade before the fork
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
HOLD YOUR COINS PEOPLE!!!! PNDcoin is crazy so i guess everyone is mining there if we can just hold these prices we could be huge, just wait plzzzz

Wait so you can dump ... 
Activity: 38
HOLD YOUR COINS PEOPLE!!!! PNDcoin is crazy so i guess everyone is mining there if we can just hold these prices we could be huge, just wait plzzzz
Kimotos Gravity Well should have been implemented like now, 4.7 diff when it should be at 0.6

yeah i recommend implementing that gravity well asap, i'd like to continue mining sun, but not when people switch in on low diff and jump out on high diff.  If you are gonna have a rare coin you gotta have some sort of better diff management

we are awar of that but also we dont want the coin be mined easy. we have a word from 1 of bigger exchange sthat when we hit DIFF 10, we will get on it.
so just mine guys and dont worry.

That would really be somthing to announce in OP. THen miners would mine for something real knowing that the coin will explode when it hits the bigger exchange

Activity: 38
WTF is going on with price!?Huh??
Kimotos Gravity Well should have been implemented like now, 4.7 diff when it should be at 0.6

yeah i recommend implementing that gravity well asap, i'd like to continue mining sun, but not when people switch in on low diff and jump out on high diff.  If you are gonna have a rare coin you gotta have some sort of better diff management

we are awar of that but also we dont want the coin be mined easy. we have a word from 1 of bigger exchange sthat when we hit DIFF 10, we will get on it.
so just mine guys and dont worry.
Activity: 10

Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
SUN to the MOON
In a few days, I'm going to buy some SUN
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
need more hash rate

haha