Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 13. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Plus, if you start with the swap, the swap would be the actual IPO.. unless you are talking about another IPO than Initial public offering ..

Are people going to invest when they know it's not really an IPO ?

And will we get enough 'ipo' investments at 7000 sat for harmony?

I'm talking about doing the coin-swap first for 3 days for all the coins. This is kind of like a first round ipo because people will be able to buy yin/yang off polo for the swap. Then doing the real ipo on bittrex, and then the actual HMY/BTC markets will go live as POW starts. People who swap for Harmony won't be able to set sells until after the IPO is finished.
Activity: 78
the idea of IPO is good but do the math very carefully for the price and amount , look at MIL on POLO , such a tragedy  Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Plus, if you start with the swap, the swap would be the actual IPO.. unless you are talking about another IPO than Initial public offering ..

Are people going to invest when they know it's not really an IPO ?

And will we get enough 'ipo' investments at 7000 sat for harmony?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Does anyone think we should open up by the market by doing a 500K coin IPO on  Bittrex? This will hopefully secure us with around 35btc which will be enough to pay for Mintpal right out of the gate, and to pay for any future developements we may need. The question is obviously whether or not the IPO will sell because people could just buy Yin/Yang. So, maybe we could do the entire Yin/Yang swap, then open up on Bittrex as an IPO. This will make Harmony Pure POS after 7 days, and an IPO will let us set a baseline price pretty much. Give me feedback on this asap because I need to let Bittrex know.

It's a good idea.
Does anyone think we should open up by the market by doing a 500K coin IPO on  Bittrex? This will hopefully secure us with around 35btc which will be enough to pay for Mintpal right out of the gate, and to pay for any future developements we may need. The question is obviously whether or not the IPO will sell because people could just buy Yin/Yang. So, maybe we could do the entire Yin/Yang swap, then open up on Bittrex as an IPO. This will make Harmony Pure POS after 7 days, and an IPO will let us set a baseline price pretty much. Give me feedback on this asap because I need to let Bittrex know.
does this mean all swapped coins will become available for trade at once ?
Does anyone think we should open up by the market by doing a 500K coin IPO on  Bittrex? This will hopefully secure us with around 35btc which will be enough to pay for Mintpal right out of the gate, and to pay for any future developements we may need. The question is obviously whether or not the IPO will sell because people could just buy Yin/Yang. So, maybe we could do the entire Yin/Yang swap, then open up on Bittrex as an IPO. This will make Harmony Pure POS after 7 days, and an IPO will let us set a baseline price pretty much. Give me feedback on this asap because I need to let Bittrex know.
Let's try again:

[...]
So if 1 person would swap 1m on his own this would be possible ? Or will there be a limit for every individual so we won't have these situations

Yes, that could potentially happen, all coins will be swapped within 30 days though.
Let's try again:

[...]
So if 1 person would swap 1m on his own this would be possible ? Or will there be a limit for every individual so we won't have these situations
Activity: 364
Bought my YIN at 1299 after hearing how it was going to take off.  Hoping Harmony can make that look like a smart buy.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's actually probably a good time to buy some more Y/Y. Very cheap right now.
Just secured Coin-Swap for the swap between Yin/Yang and HARMONY.

may I ask why not on Poloniex? since many of our coins are already there? Busoni could actually auto set it up... so everyone gets a certain % harmony right?

I second this idea...makes the most sense.

That would be nice, but it's not gonna happen. It's not hard to just transfer your coins to another exchange and then trade them for harmony.
Are the new community members going to get the rest of their coins before the swap starts?

There will be one swap right at the end of the POW phase and the rest will be after., so yes they will all have their coins before the swap happens. The reason for that is so they can set the price of harmony and not people who are just trying to get out of yin/yang
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

may I ask why not on Poloniex? since many of our coins are already there? Busoni could actually auto set it up... so everyone gets a certain % harmony right?

That would be nice, but it's not gonna happen. It's not hard to just transfer your coins to another exchange and then trade them for harmony.
Are the new community members going to get the rest of their coins before the swap starts?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Bought my YANG at 488. Still holding. Really hoping this is going to work out. Keep up the good work dev.
I did. It was merely a question on your choice of exchange. Things aren't clear if you do them in a round-about fashion. I mean, where can I buy Yin/Yang? On Poloniex, so people would naturally think you'd hold the swap there.

It was just a question mate.

Polo doesn't do non-btc markets. Coinswap has experience hosting swaps like these. This really is the easiest way to do it. It would be much more complicated to set something up that paid everyone who had yin or yang in their account their equivalent harmony.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
I did. It was merely a question on your choice of exchange. Things aren't clear if you do them in a round-about fashion. I mean, where can I buy Yin/Yang? On Poloniex, so people would naturally think you'd hold the swap there.

It was just a question mate.

Are you choosing a low volume exchange to avoid dumping?

I'm planning on having harmony on poloniex. The swap is just happening on coin-swap. You need to actually read what I said.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

Are you choosing a low volume exchange to avoid dumping?

Activity: 364

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Pages:
Jump to: