Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 19. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I received a PM on the 27th, however still no yin or yang coins... and now this new coin is just making me a bit confused lol.

Because your in the 2nd wave, and i dont understand why are you so eager to receive your coins? they wont disapear if you received my pm it means your on the list and i have to wait for the dev confirmation to send them out.

Some of you are acting as if they need the coins as soon as possible so they can dump them.

if you have been pmed then you need to wait, i'm not the dev im just helping.

not eager just wanna be sure its still goin on. all this talk of harmony coin is coinfusing as fuck now. with so many failed launches and BCC taking over a month to do a drop just wanted to make sure its still going on. you should expect people to ask questions lol... especially with all thats going on with this coin(s).

What is BCC? Harmony is not confusing at all, it is very simple actually. It will also be a much better coin with much better features.

Well it use to be BCC I think they just changed their symbol. Its the "unofficial" coin of bitcoin talk. The thing im confused about isnt so much Harmony coin, but what will happen with the yin / yang thats getting sent out? will they be useless? will we have to trade them in? just wasnt sure what was going on.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I received a PM on the 27th, however still no yin or yang coins... and now this new coin is just making me a bit confused lol.

Because your in the 2nd wave, and i dont understand why are you so eager to receive your coins? they wont disapear if you received my pm it means your on the list and i have to wait for the dev confirmation to send them out.

Some of you are acting as if they need the coins as soon as possible so they can dump them.

not eager just wanna be sure its still goin on. all this talk of harmony coin is coinfusing as fuck now. with so many failed launches and BCC taking over a month to do a drop just wanted to make sure its still going on. you should expect people to ask questions lol... especially with all thats going on with this coin(s).

What is BCC? Harmony is not confusing at all, it is very simple actually. It will also be a much better coin with much better features.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have 5 active connections but yin wallet has lost sync. Last block was #23046 5 hours ago.  Huh

Seems like only my small miner had been pointed at the YIN wallet for the last day or so, and I had to take it offline for a few hours a day. It is back online now, and my YIN wallet is synced, so i would think yours would as well (i believe thats how it works.. correct me if wrong please). I will keep my miner pointed at it from about 0900~0300 GMT+9 (about 18 hours) daily until there are more miners online.
Activity: 176
Talking with our new dev now, and it is possible that Harmony coin might get released next week. Not making any guarantees, but if everything goes perfect we're looking at June 5th-6th. I will post a Harmony Pre-ann 2 days before the coin is ready.

How long are yin/yang coins and Harmony coin likely to co-exist for, before the swap is completed?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
I have 5 active connections but yin wallet has lost sync. Last block was #23046 5 hours ago.  Huh
Talking with our new dev now, and it is possible that Harmony coin might get released next week. Not making any guarantees, but if everything goes perfect we're looking at June 5th-6th. I will post a Harmony Pre-ann 2 days before the coin is ready.
What's up with the price on poloniex? Who on earth would sell these coins for only 300 satoshis? You guys are crazy!

Well, I'm not surprised. Harmony coin will take time as stated in the thread, and not everyone will want to hold their coins and wait. The problem is that there isn't a ton of buy support, so overtime more people are willing to dump and the price just keeps going down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

No dumping in mind...just excited and looking forward...Wink

Peeps would have to be nuts to dump before Harmony starts making waves...
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
What's up with the price on poloniex? Who on earth would sell these coins for only 300 satoshis? You guys are crazy!

Just weak holders, they sell to get on another boat then they forget about the coin. When they will see harmony rise 10x the actual price they will surely regret.
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 574

Maybe bots.
Activity: 150
Activity: 574
Hello. I did not recived YinCoin yet.
YangCoin recived and holding now.

Is that mistake or I don't understand something? English is not my native language.
www.gamebet.gg
Did you already start sending stakes for second wave? I didn't get anything yet.

No i did not send them yet. I just announced the list i have to wait for the dev confirmation to send them.

In the mean time keep voting and supporting the coin.
Activity: 728
Okay...so looking at the list again, I found myself twice...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile         
yQaEUSRUYSe5F4M1LDgLvKdbvpTDS4UJ8s
------------------------------------------------------------------
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/memoryshock-182590   
YjZ3wBHSAJXsmx6MsgTuxjMuTTWE4an3CP

yNUFM4abRU1weBJskoWdFHE9xD1T9WRtSk

I am guessing that the first one (the one I posted about earlier) showed my profile because it doesn't specify a user number...just a generic profile link that will bring anyone to their own profile.

So the bottom one is correct.  I'm certainly not impatient as I am in it for the long haul (really interested to see how things go) but for the record, I haven't seen any coins show up yet.

Just an FYI...
www.gamebet.gg
Direct link for voting: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YINYANG

We can do it.  Wink

Yes, come on guys~~ Wink

Yes keep on voting, we are going up a bit faster now.

People are selling their coins for cheap, this is the time to put your buy orders and let dumpers dump into you.

When harmony gets in  there wont be any cheap coins anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: