Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 25. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I ll follow the new harmony project. But I also would like to know if this free distribution starts or not. What about? Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
aaaah missed that Tongue

But good to hear... lets buy some more cheap yin / yang for the time being Cheesy
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
Hi dev,

I want to be part of this distribution coz your coins and plans are just great!

I already added signature to help with this promotion

Please add me to the distribution, thanks!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I  think the new coin may be a nxt  blackcoin  or  darkcoin , my yincoin can`t be  Data Synchronization
Activity: 832
So I assume there will be a new Wallet ?
Activity: 84
So this new coin is suppose to replace yin/yang on the long run ? Or will all three keep existing ?

and about the 3 mil coin destruction, why hasn't it happened yet ?

The 3 mil of each will equal 6m the dev has them in the wallet you can chek his wallets nothing has moved. Once the new transition happen he will simply exclude them with the new coin cap.

Correct, if you read about the new coin, only 15mil will be reserved for yin/yang. This will remove any pre-mine I ever had, and all coins will be the hands of the community. No, all three will not exist, it will become just Harmony coin. This will take some time to happen though. Your Yin/Yang though will be exchanged for Harmony coin though. One problem is the concept of managing two coins at once, it is very difficult. One coin can more focused.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
yin or yang is a same coin? or not
the relationship is what?
please give us an explnation?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
So this new coin is suppose to replace yin/yang on the long run ? Or will all three keep existing ?

The 3 mil of each will equal 6m the dev has them in the wallet you can chek his wallets nothing has moved. Once the new transition happen he will simply exclude them with the new coin cap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

when  the new coin comes out,
So  what about the Yin/Yang coin?
will it be dumped?
Then the price will be down?

Huh

No, the price should go up, as seen. You can swap your yin/yang for the new coin, making your yin/yang more valuable.
Activity: 24
If i hold my yin in my poloniex wallet, it will swap to the new coin?
Activity: 121
when  the new coin comes out,
So  what about the Yin/Yang coin?
will it be dumped?
Then the price will be down?

Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
yeah stock up yin yang for 2 weeks until we release a game changing megacoin and get dumped on by bagholders who are waiting for months to get rid of this crap. Master plan.

The dev still hold over 75% oc the yin and yang  there is no dumping at all if he wanted to dump he would have done it along time ago and abandonned the coin which is not the case here. There is less then 25% out on the market if you dont see all the work the dev is putting into this coin then no1 is fo4cing you to take part in it. There is 100 other shitcoins out there that are waiting for you.

He's waiting for you to believe this crap relaunch to dump his 75% on naive sheeps at high prices. U just can't see it.

Nice try buddy. If I wanted to I would've already sold out when yin and yang were in the 2000-3000 range. This update when completed will remove all the pre-mine coins that were associated with yin/yang. I've put in countless hours trying to build these coins up because what matters to me is being able to say I did something in the crypto world.

This is awesome My friends and I have been buying up cheap yin/yang since this morning.  am writing a blog post with this announcement as well.
yeah stock up yin yang for 2 weeks until we release a game changing megacoin and get dumped on by bagholders who are waiting for months to get rid of this crap. Master plan.

The dev still hold over 75% oc the yin and yang  there is no dumping at all if he wanted to dump he would have done it along time ago and abandonned the coin which is not the case here. There is less then 25% out on the market if you dont see all the work the dev is putting into this coin then no1 is fo4cing you to take part in it. There is 100 other shitcoins out there that are waiting for you.

He's waiting for you to believe this crap relaunch to dump his 75% on naive sheeps at high prices. U just can't see it.

Nice try buddy. If I wanted to I would've already sold out when yin and yang were in the 2000-3000 range. This update when completed will remove all the pre-mine coins that were associated with yin/yang. I've put in countless hours trying to build these coins up because what matters to me is being able to say I did something in the crypto world.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
My computer has been sluggish the last 2 days and now I know why. With the yin/yang wallets open my CPU is @ 100%. WTH causes that?

Your are probably mining and helping the network. When you use your computer take off the gen 1 in your  onf file. When you dont leave it here that helps the network to sync.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
My computer has been sluggish the last 2 days and now I know why. With the yin/yang wallets open my CPU is @ 100%. WTH causes that?
Activity: 214
I would like to help grow this community and watch this coin fly to the sky possibly like darkcoin with its anonymity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 21
looks very promising.
supply of 15 million would be better though.
Pages:
Jump to: