Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 3. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yes, I've bought back or have a deal negotiated for the majority of yin/yang holders who interested in selling already. I'm just trying to help people recoup some of their losses.

You are doing a great job, CryptoAdvisor.
So far I have been the victim of multiple scams and it is the first time I have seen a developer trying so hard to minimise the community losses of his coin.
Usually the devs run away and stop responding or create a new account and another scam.
This is why I think HMY will be coin to watch out for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Where is the buy wall we were told would be placed on Poloniex either June 9th or June 10th?

Everything else with this piece of shit has been a lie so are you really surprised the promised buy wall never appeared??

If you've looked, I'm doing private buy backs. I've already explained the situation right now. Anyone who wants to sell needs to message me.

What price are you buying back at? 

So there is no swap or poloniex buy wall to happen ever...just the private buyback...is that the final story?

Yes, I've bought back or have a deal negotiated for the majority of yin/yang holders who interested in selling already. I'm just trying to help people recoup some of their losses.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Where is the buy wall we were told would be placed on Poloniex either June 9th or June 10th?

Everything else with this piece of shit has been a lie so are you really surprised the promised buy wall never appeared??

If you've looked, I'm doing private buy backs. I've already explained the situation right now. Anyone who wants to sell needs to message me.

What price are you buying back at? 

So there is no swap or poloniex buy wall to happen ever...just the private buyback...is that the final story?
To be honest. I sold out nearly 1 million coins. Nearly 5 btc worth of investment in this coin. Took a minor loss. This dev doesn't keep his words. Especially with the multipool payouts. Nearly more than a week with mine. What multipool does this.... You know who yinyangpool does... Something smelled fishy and sold all my coins. I come back here and this dev changed his mind to 8:1 ratio from 1:1. LMAO this is just freaking wrong to people who bought at 800-1k. I have a feeling Harmony coin will drop to sub 1k. Good luck to all.

DEV you can say all you want. Like i said before you should honor your words. Everything you say is just empty promises but nothing to show.

I understand that there have been issues in yin/yang, and I have apologized for all this a couple times. This is why I am buying back. You don't think I feel guilty about not delivering on some of the stuff I thought we would do, I do. I am trying to mak things right by helping people recoup some of their losses, and those people who I've bought from already can and will stand up for me.
Activity: 141
To be honest. I sold out nearly 1 million coins. Nearly 5 btc worth of investment in this coin. Took a minor loss. This dev doesn't keep his words. Especially with the multipool payouts. Nearly more than a week with mine. What multipool does this.... You know who yinyangpool does... Something smelled fishy and sold all my coins. I come back here and this dev changed his mind to 8:1 ratio from 1:1. LMAO this is just freaking wrong to people who bought at 800-1k. I have a feeling Harmony coin will drop to sub 1k. Good luck to all.

DEV you can say all you want. Like i said before you should honor your words. Everything you say is just empty promises but nothing to show.

I sent you a PM 2 days ago. No response.

Can you message me again, I don't see your message.

legendary
Activity: 912

legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Activity: 252
Is the yin/yang multi pool I see in many of your signatures ever going to payout?  Those confirmed blocks have been sitting there for weeks now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

i wanna know that too..
Activity: 364
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
All the HMY I have to swap has been claimed. Here are the people who will be receiving:

Digitron (partial)
Dav1199
Ky-Storm (partial)
PGB
Zetoshi
HKBVM
Liteuser
Biggenugs

These are the people who claimed the HMY I had personally bought, and I will be sending to them on June 11th. This means that I have bought over 27btc and 4.2mil yin/yang so far. I am putting as much as I can into this. The users who are next in line are:

Bitwarrior
Digitron (remaining)
Ky_storm (remaining
Bluedude
Mumus
Crypt0coins
Cascorp
Bobstipka
Confirming an agreement with CryptoAdvisor for HMY swap.
Activity: 36
Responded, sorry for the delay. I'm literally responding to about 80 messages a day right now.

I also sent you PM, i'm waiting for your respond.

thank you
Will you please reply to my pm.

Thanks.

Responded, sorry for the delay. I'm literally responding to about 80 messages a day right now.
Activity: 38
Will you please reply to my pm.

Thanks.
I havent come here for  a  long time .
What happen?

I'm buying back people's yin/yang to recoup a part of their losses.

buy back in what price? if swap to HMY in what ratio,I and 70k yin and yang, please let me know the details

Responded to your message.
Activity: 140
What happen?

buy back in what price? if swap to HMY in what ratio,I and 70k yin and yang, please let me know the details
Activity: 140
All the HMY I have to swap has been claimed. Here are the people who will be receiving:

Digitron (partial)
Dav1199
Ky-Storm (partial)
PGB
Zetoshi
HKBVM
Liteuser
Biggenugs

These are the people who claimed the HMY I had personally bought, and I will be sending to them on June 11th. This means that I have bought over 27btc and 4.2mil yin/yang so far. I am putting as much as I can into this. The users who are next in line are:

Bitwarrior
Digitron (remaining)
Ky_storm (remaining
Bluedude
Mumus
Crypt0coins
Cascorp
Bobstipka

omg, you bought back so is it mean there will be no more action for the coin? still holding some yin yang, kind of worry
What happen?

Pages:
Jump to: