Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer - page 21. (Read 19210 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I've always wondering why money transfer agencies did not adopt crypto yet. I mean all indications show they could really make use from it. I mean they could lower their fees and attract more transactions rather than increase fees and lower they volume.

Because they all think in far too small times. They only see the next quarterly figures, but they are not interested in what could be in two years' time. Luckily, not all are the same, as you can see in Remco. The profit from this that others do not want to make progress

I was also asking me the same thing. I mean, technically in a world with full crypto adoption you wouldn't need money transfer agencies anymore. When you can pay with cryptos everywhere it's easy to send it from one country to the other end of the world instantly. No need to actually go to a money transfer office to get your money. So if these money transfer agencies wanna survive they should definitely get involved in cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I know the team is working hard and this forum is not an easy place to follow up on questions. But the team can do well to mount at least one member here to answer questions.
That's true, someone's from the admin should be present here to answer of user's questions. Side by side people should join their twitter channel to get updates: https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken?s=09
Thanks for the twitter link. But guy's if I want to know more about Remco then where should I ask? Because I couldn't found the telegram channel link on their homepage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
I know the team is working hard and this forum is not an easy place to follow up on questions. But the team can do well to mount at least one member here to answer questions.
That's true, someone's from the admin should be present here to answer of user's questions. Side by side people should join their twitter channel to get updates: https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken?s=09
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Judging by the schedule on the main page of the site - the minimum collection limit has been collected, and the project can be considered almost complete. I am sure that this money will help you develop your remitance system and obtain additional licenses in this difficult area.
Yeah i agree with you they have already achieved their softcap and that means a lot in the current state of the market, how are they going to attract investors in public sale 1 and 2 as they do not have any bonuses there.
Merit: 3
A very ideal platform to be able in trading or exchange fiat or crypto to a multichain system of blockchain. This will surely solve the most issues regarding the cryptocurrency industry right now. Adaptability, scalability and the mass adoption will be resolve even if it takes a couple of years as long as this are fundamentally resolved in the long term of the cryptocurrency industry.

We all have a role to play. Unlike most projects recently, REMCO has the potential to solve Blockchain backlog issue which is adoption.
If it succeeds with adoption by top firms, which is likely because the team got connections.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A very ideal platform to be able in trading or exchange fiat or crypto to a multichain system of blockchain. This will surely solve the most issues regarding the cryptocurrency industry right now. Adaptability, scalability and the mass adoption will be resolve even if it takes a couple of years as long as this are fundamentally resolved in the long term of the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I've always wondering why money transfer agencies did not adopt crypto yet. I mean all indications show they could really make use from it. I mean they could lower their fees and attract more transactions rather than increase fees and lower they volume.

Because they all think in far too small times. They only see the next quarterly figures, but they are not interested in what could be in two years' time. Luckily, not all are the same, as you can see in Remco. The profit from this that others do not want to make progress
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Judging by the schedule on the main page of the site - the minimum collection limit has been collected, and the project can be considered almost complete. I am sure that this money will help you develop your remitance system and obtain additional licenses in this difficult area.
Activity: 490
I see you're making a Platform to make Money transfer worldwide Easier!
And seem to have a good number of Partners listed in website!
But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.

As of now most of us are relying on the most convenient way and thinking about even transfering money online is much easier now. We already know that we can transfer money online but what will be the difference if we're going to use the REMCO service?

REMCO services would be a platform for these licensed money transfer companies to run their platform. With that it’s cheaper or a reduced cost of transaction for users. I hope they get partnerships, that would use their multi chain.

Probably they will, they already got some huge partnership lined up from the traditional financial sector and with proper implementation and support they are likely to hit the intended requirements that will motivate others to come in, between, it will be best if they have like a response team here to help out with some questions as the project is a bit techie

Merit: 3
Every project like this has to deal with volatility of the market luckily things have been stable recently but for the most part Remco team I’m sure is making provisions to assure the volatility doesn’t cause too many issues

Yh. Market is stable for some days now. But we can’t be sure it’ll be same in few days coming. There has to be a provision made, because crypto market is volatile. Eth/REMCO pair could be pegged to protect early investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.

As of now most of us are relying on the most convenient way and thinking about even transfering money online is much easier now. We already know that we can transfer money online but what will be the difference if we're going to use the REMCO service?

REMCO services would be a platform for these licensed money transfer companies to run their platform. With that it’s cheaper or a reduced cost of transaction for users. I hope they get partnerships, that would use their multi chain.

Probably they will, they already got some huge partnership lined up from the traditional financial sector and with proper implementation and support they are likely to hit the intended requirements that will motivate others to come in, between, it will be best if they have like a response team here to help out with some questions as the project is a bit techie
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.
It's true that there is a kamapney bounty and you can check everything here ---- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-remco-reserves-48m-remco-for-bounty-rewards384000-4989188

I also participated in the signature campaign and it made me enjoy to continue on this forum.
I think you are in the right project because this is a great and interesting project, hopefully in the future more and more investors will participate in this project so that the target can be achieved.
Thank you friends for your support, because your support can make me more enthusiastic about working.
I also saw the REMCO website giving a lot of good features for the future: http://www.remittancetoken.io/
Activity: 532
Hat sich schon jemand diese Seite angesehen?
https://www.remittancetoken.io/StatisticsAndMarketcap.aspx

there are some impressive numbers, so if that happens, we all hopefully bought enough tokens

Yeah, it sounds good, but the market is super difficult to predict at the moment, but I really like that they used so many different models to reach projected values. It would be amazing if REMCO tokens ever reached those values.

The CCM valuation price will be a very good experience. I failed to check further to note if there was any form of explanation given regard each model and time frame.
Activity: 280

there are some impressive numbers, so if that happens, we all hopefully bought enough tokens

Yeah, it sounds good, but the market is super difficult to predict at the moment, but I really like that they used so many different models to reach projected values. It would be amazing if REMCO tokens ever reached those values.

I tried to go through the stats and I have to say I am a bit lost with all the jargons in there as I am no finance guy. What is the fair value tab mean? in there ETH is like 0.

For me also it's difficult to understand the fair value of the tokens and ICO price. I mean I want to understand in what basis Remco tokens will go that high?
Activity: 238

I used WU only one time, because of the extremely high fees. REMCO will simplify the transfer, you can use an app and you don't need to go to a WU office to transfer money.

I'm not really againts to companies like WU or related to money transfer but it's really not good to use them sometimes because of their high fees.

Using net banking we able to send money at wired speed. But that have some restrictions as its centralized.  But using blockchain technology, we can money anywhere in the world now
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Every project like this has to deal with volatility of the market luckily things have been stable recently but for the most part Remco team I’m sure is making provisions to assure the volatility doesn’t cause too many issues
that is true and they also have to be prepared in market competition to get user interest, because there are many competitors available today.
Activity: 630

I used WU only one time, because of the extremely high fees. REMCO will simplify the transfer, you can use an app and you don't need to go to a WU office to transfer money.

I'm not really againts to companies like WU or related to money transfer but it's really not good to use them sometimes because of their high fees.
Activity: 490

I tried to go through the stats and I have to say I am a bit lost with all the jargons in there as I am no finance guy. What is the fair value tab mean? in there ETH is like 0.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
yeah, sure thing from the way crypto is going i believe we will soon get to more stable time and for the first time cryptocurrency will prove itself to the world
Pages:
Jump to: