Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network - page 13. (Read 39574 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
although stout man said respec is a project of fraud but I believe respec much better and honest open

You almost had me till I saw your sig, thus making you the Piece of Shit Bitcoiner of the Day. You go, RES' girlfriend, you go, but you'll soon stop going once you realize that you're not getting paid for your services. Team RES even abandoned their Sig Campaign Thread. How do you like them Romanian apples, eh?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
how many total bitcoin investation in respectonomy ico
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
although stout man said respec is a project of fraud but I believe respec much better and honest open
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
res I will always support you here Friend res is one project that is Good And Good  Cheesy
vip
I think, we need to open a special thread for SCAM projects list to hang around managed by Gleb..  Grin

A-must-read thread before investing in ICOs..

Of course, and Glew needs to give OP and mr.bird negative feedback to paint them RED ALERT. Some noobs may fall into the scam, and they usually don't read the recent posts. Good news is that people realize this is scam and don't invest, previous investors will get refund.

Unfortunately, I've yet to participate in BCT's trust thingy. BTW, no matter what's written there or by whom, NONE of what's posted has ever been indexed by Google or any other search engine.

Proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Activity: 240
I think, we need to open a special thread for SCAM projects list to hang around managed by Gleb..  Grin

Of course, and Glew needs to give OP and mr.bird negative feedback to paint them RED ALERT. Some noobs may fall into the scam, and they usually don't read the recent posts. Good news is that people realize this is scam and don't invest, previous investors will get refund.
Activity: 644

vip

Name:   tbolt256
Activity:   98
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 01:35:44 AM
Last Active:   Today at 01:01:45 AM

Why tbolt256 opts not to reply to accusations made about his venerable brand on this forum:

Name:   firebird2490
Activity:   78
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 06:21:39 AM
Last Active:   Today at 05:16:48 AM

firebird2490: Let's see, should I address the accusations destroying our brand or head on over to my local Thailandese market to buy some of them yummy salted bamboo worms with soy? WTF am I thinkin'? Today's two-for-one day. Hope there's enough air in my bicycle tires for the round trip.
vip

Name:   tbolt256
Activity:   98
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 01:35:44 AM
Last Active:   Today at 01:01:45 AM

Why tbolt256 opts not to reply to accusations made about his venerable brand on this forum:

Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Finally Cointelegraph deleted their ad. But why is still up on newsbtc.... Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Cry
Activity: 241
I will bump the topic continuously because we are crypto community scam busters and detectives, we will keep bust scam ico. OP(wasserman behind opair&ebitz? or ASC scammer?) refund people, and you to FXXK yourselves.
vip
Bump, because Investards are r-word needing to be continually warned about Respectonomy just like their hands always need slapping when they're about to place them on hot stoves.

Sometimes I ask myself, "Why bother?"
vip
Why did you put the picture of that pretty lady as a founder? Not saying she cant be the founder but it looks to me that you put her pretty face in front just so you can make some extra btc  Grin

Respectonomy even changed the name of its Foundher from Miss Budchai to Miss Sudchai, thus cementing the notion that nothing they've put out is real [according to my advisors].
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Why did you put the picture of that pretty lady as a founder? Not saying she cant be the founder but it looks to me that you put her pretty face in front just so you can make some extra btc  Grin
Activity: 430
Honestly, I am very proud and give appreciation to Gleb Gamow , very detailed review of the project that will be a scam
Great jobs buddy!  Smiley
Activity: 241
Scam busted, great job, Glew you are super detective in the forum. And I found this stacy fox is suspicious to be a female scammer too, be careful.

Previous OP, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archive-project-correction-after-feedback-1776756 they don't use it because they are non-moderated and scam busted.

Now that have a new OP, which is self-moderated topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrune-runeuro-pre-ico-neurohardware-production-blockchain-corporation-1789098

vip
https://www.smithandcrown.com/research-search/

Poor Respectonomy, they not only can't get a break, but ... wait for it ... get RESPECT in the cryptocurrency space. It's not my fault that Respectonomy linked to Smith + Crown's site from their website to show the community how much cred they had, whereupon I stumbled upon the link, then may or may not have emailed S+C, thus causing them to change the status to include a warning, linking the reason for their new stance to a post I penned on this very thread. Okay, maybe it was my fault upon further review, but why should I take all the credit? Oh, I remember. Because I did most of the work in exposing this piece of shit outfit. HAHAHA & Chuckles I will admit this much - IT WAS FUCKIN FUN !!!
vip
What, you ask, do Investards do with an extra $500 in their pockets?

https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

They seek out, then invest it into an entity in the cryptocurrency space that's proven to be a scam operated by anonymous dudes outta Thailand who possess bachelor and masters degrees in computer science but CAN'T code nor know the difference between a PRE-ANN and ANN.

These very same Investards will then return to this forum seeking help in getting their precious returned from the very people who tried in vain to warn them of the obvious ruse in the first place.

TOTALLY MOTHERFUCKIN AMAZING !!!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Greetings,

-snip-
 This painstaking
decision is to help humanity in my little capacity before my time comes. I
crave your indulgence as one who sincerely cares for the less privileged to use
this money for the sole purpose of charity,  I will  give you a percentage of
the money for your time and commitment.

Please respond with assurance that you will not treat this offer with levity
but rather give my bequest continued existence.  My private email is
([email protected]) I await your reply to explain further.

Thank you and may Karma be with you,

Miss Budchai

So, they can contact to offer hush money, but he can not show up here, or close this res. story

Gleb you are done serious work to recognising scams. Tell us your Respectonomy[RES] address to send you a small donation for your effort   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
vip
Let's get things clear once and for all.

For those who think we are scammers:
We understand that this forum is a place that is used by a lot of people. Some have turned out to be scammers. Everyone has a right to know in what they are investing their hard earned money. Some people here, have made it their mission to call out the scammers and we completely support you. However, that being said,we DO NOT intend to scam anyone. We are here to create something new and to build trust and reputation. We appeal to the community to give us a chance to prove ourselves in this project.

Pages:
Jump to: