Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network - page 30. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Bounty link no posted yet or it will be some bounty.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
ICO Date has been decided.
Our ICO will launch on February 1st, 2017

Announcement of the same will be done shortly. Link will be posted here

good to know that. looking forward to a fair distribution plan and more detailed announcement.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
ICO Date has been decided.
Our ICO will launch on February 1st, 2017

Announcement of the same will be done shortly. Link will be posted here
Activity: 457
Bancor
Interesting - Watching.....
Activity: 1008
Respectonomy added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again  Cool
following you on twitter
i hope i get more update information about this project from there

Yes definitely. As soon as there are any updates, we will update on social media and via the newsletter.
You can also sign up for our newsletter on the website. Smiley
Activity: 490
following you on twitter
i hope i get more update information about this project from there
Give it up you scumbag scammer.  Nobody is going to give you their btc for your bullshit you pathetic fool.

Maybe you haven't read any of the above comments, PRE-ANN or Whitepaper. You cannot call us a scam without any base for such an accusation. You and many others like you may have been scammed in the past. Please give us a chance to show that we are genuine and trying to make a difference in a place where everyone feels that new projects with ICOs are a scam.

If you have any questions about our project feel free to ask, we will try our best to answer your queries.

PS. I noticed that all your posts have a similar theme.
Just FYI, Such kind of sockpuppet accounts will starve from lack of readers on Respectonomy  Wink
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Give it up you scumbag scammer.  Nobody is going to give you their btc for your bullshit you pathetic fool.
Read Respectonomy's sponsored stories below

ICO details?

ICO will be announced in another post on this forum. Link to the announcement will be posted here
Activity: 784
ICO details?
I just wanted to get a little explanation about this, what is the relationship between Karma Token with Respectonomy
https://twitter.com/karma_platform/status/814700585752498177

This platform is re-brand or...?

Yes. This project was initially Karma Platform. Due to multiple projects having a similar name, to avoid confusion we rebranded to Respectonomy

can you please elaborate the relationship between Karma and RESPECTONOMY? why this was not mentioned in OP?

Karma Token, Karma Koin, and Karma Coin are different projects.
We were KARMA PLATFORM NOT Karma Token, Karma Koin, or Karma Coin. It was never announced as an altcoin. The image put up by James_H (http://i.imgur.com/ZBvmAlO.png) is of KARMA PLATFORM and has no connection whatsoever with the above mentioned projects.
Due to the multiple projects with similar names, we rebranded KARMA PLATFORM to RESPECTONOMY
Activity: 315
I just wanted to get a little explanation about this, what is the relationship between Karma Token with Respectonomy

Yes. This project was initially Karma Platform. Due to multiple projects having a similar name, to avoid confusion we rebranded to Respectonomy

can you please elaborate the relationship between Karma and RESPECTONOMY? why this was not mentioned in OP?

Activity: 517

When pool and Windows wallet?

The open-source pool software will be released on testnet launch.
The Wallet is in the browser and independent of platform.
Activity: 812
When pool and Windows wallet?
Activity: 120
So it is an ico?

Yes.

If you pay some bounty on BTC, things can get interesting!  Grin

ICO and Bounties will be announced in another post. The link will be updated here.
the system may be adopted from steemit (maybe)   Roll Eyes

Both Steemit and Respectonomy are systems that aim to decentralize various aspects of publishing.
If we look at the data storage aspect, firstly, steem stores text data on the blockchain which is not optimal or scalable as fee analysis reveals, and secondly, steem distributes the content discovery by creating DHTs as per the bitorrent protocol, whereas respectonomy offloads the problem of controversial content to the discovery problem. Thus controversial content remains hosted on its isolated sub-network and someone has to discover it and willingly download it by paying for it. This is also necessary because what is controversial for a majority might be necessary for a minority. To pay for all this, a user's device running the website mines just enough ‘respect’ under the hood such that its expenditure introduces a built-in latency that does not affect humans but charges the bots to tap the firehose.

Too many questions here, because this is a new technology

Yes it is a new technology. more questions are welcome Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: