Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network - page 6. (Read 39572 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
so ico is runing right now and 1 day left?
where i can check how much funds are raised?

You can check it here - https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

Escrow address is - 3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

ICO will end on 4th March (tomorrow) at 12 pm ICT (5 am UTC)
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
so ico is runing right now and 1 day left?
where i can check how much funds are raised?
WOW... now you guys are saying you are not in control of the money...

The whole point of the escrow was to safeguard the money of anyone who invested.
As the minimum target was not raised, the refund will be made minus the transaction fees. None of the amount will go to the devs or the team.

This thread is crazy 😜 is respectonomy going forward with the project? What's going on? I read the last thread and that is crazy if it's true hope not because I actually supported respectonomy

Thanks you for your support. Respectonomy will continue with the development of its social network
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
This thread is crazy 😜 is respectonomy going forward with the project? What's going on? I read the last thread and that is crazy if it's true hope not because I actually supported respectonomy
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
4k will not make your project any better so you guys should not spend other people hard earned money...
Whatever you did, it did not work, so now is too late to be point fingers now. It is time to wrap up and learn from your mistakes...
Admit that you guys somehow you blew it, pay back the people who trusted on the project and move on...
There is no shame on it, you are much more experienced today than a few weeks back.
You should be proud of it, at least you tried.

When you take others people property it does not matter if it is:
or
100000.000000 btc
it is going to hunt you forever, every time you look in the mirror you going to wish you could go back and change the outcome. What goes around comes around...
Thinks about it...

Peace.

"Yes, everyday I rook in mirror I wish I no use name Steven but instead Ruke when I was with Bitbay. I'm on a good track now, trying to put the past behind me."
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
4k will not make your project any better so you guys should not spend other people hard earned money...
Whatever you did, it did not work, so now is too late to be point fingers now. It is time to wrap up and learn from your mistakes...
Admit that you guys somehow you blew it, pay back the people who trusted on the project and move on...
There is no shame on it, you are much more experienced today than a few weeks back.
You should be proud of it, at least you tried.

When you take others people property it does not matter if it is:
or
100000.000000 btc
it is going to hunt you forever, every time you look in the mirror you going to which you could go back and change the outcome. What goes around comes around...
Thinks about it...

Peace.
Activity: 237

1 day to go    Grin Grin Grin

It is over you know, the project won't raise the minimum fund, and the fund will be returned to the devs, actually they can't raise more because many people find it is a scam.
vip

, and all the Investonators get their precious back sans a retard fee.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

vip
Like I said on page 27, I was the second to invest 0.377 btc. I really hope to get my money back.
Please, if you are not a scam project, prove it by sending my money back. Thanks...

Don't worry if you sent them to the escrow address your money is safe, escrows will give it back to you.

Are you sure the Escrow agreement, there so many ways to get around Escrow now, Ascendancy team did it. I'm still undecided about this project being a scam or not but them not showing their identity gives me a lot to ponder

Going around the escrow will not help us in anyway. We want this network to become a reality. Cheating and scamming is not the way to being successful.

Please, tell us more about how your copy dude accidentally confused Miss Sudchai for Miss Budchai on a site you claimed was live prior to respectonomy.com AND was not promoted in spite of all the evidence proving otherwise for both. To be fair, that's the ONLY accusation you've tried to address, ignoring the dozen-plus others. If you're having trouble working the shovel in digging yourself a very deep hole, simply start a thread in requesting help from the community, the same community who explained to your sorry ass the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN when asked because your so-called advisors were too busy doing what, we don't know. We're talkin' no less than eight members affiliated with Respectonomy who didn't have a clue as to the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN, yet these same retards promise the greatest invention in the crypto space since the scytale, all the while screaming in the woods, "THIS IS NOT A SCAM!"
Activity: 434
Like I said on page 27, I was the second to invest 0.377 btc. I really hope to get my money back.
Please, if you are not a scam project, prove it by sending my money back. Thanks...

Don't worry if you sent them to the escrow address your money is safe, escrows will give it back to you.

Are you sure the Escrow agreement, there so many ways to get around Escrow now, Ascendancy team did it. I'm still undecided about this project being a scam or not but them not showing their identity gives me a lot to ponder

Going around the escrow will not help us in anyway. We want this network to become a reality. Cheating and scamming is not the way to being successful.

Nor will ignoring all the points being brought up on this thread help you or your team.
It looks like your selectively replying and just saying, "Nut-uh nut-uh nut-uh we're totally legit".
If you don't introduce any new linking information or data points.
Then the trust in you or your team will reflect the standing opposition to you.

Sort of like a human-ledger going on.

vip

Read the previous posts on this thread, then you will find out if this a scam project or not.

P.S. The #1 scam buster on bitcontalk has been here for quite sometime.

And I'm still monitoring this thread.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Read the previous posts on this thread, then you will find out if this a scam project or not.

P.S. The #1 scam buster on bitcontalk has been here for quite sometime.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

This thread should be locked since this is already obvious for Scamming people.

We have explained this multiple times. We are not here to scam anyone. ICO funds are not under our control. It will be released in parts as and when milestones are achieved.
We will continue with the development of Respectonomy regardless of the amount raised in the ICO. However, the development schedule will slow down (not stop) due to lack of funds.

Your investment is safe and is under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. If a refund is initiated, you will get your money back
I used a wallet from the place I buy bit coins from... can  they just send it back to the same address? I am new to BTC. thanks for all replays
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Pages:
Jump to: