Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVERSE ICO] AMO Coin - Blockchain for the 🚘 CAR DATA 🚘 Market - page 11. (Read 2874 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Definitely, this is an idea whose time has come! I am sure that will become one of the biggest ICO projects in 2018 and can go on to create a big name and reputation for itself in the coming years!

Exactly, we believe so too!
Thank you for your support! We'll work hard to prove you right.
Activity: 78
Definitely, this is an idea whose time has come! I am sure that will become one of the biggest ICO projects in 2018 and can go on to create a big name and reputation for itself in the coming years!
copper member
Greetings team. I think that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently!
Thank you for your compliment. Please participate in our Crowdsale coming up soon!  Grin
copper member
AMO Grand MeetUp in Seoul

Time: 19:30-21:00PM KST
Location: Seoul, Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouidae-ro 24 Conference Center 3rd Floor Diamond Hall

The AMO team is hosting another Meetup 'AMO Grand Meetup' on the 28th of June, 2018. An airdrop event will also take place, so please participate to acquire the opportunity to earn free AMO coins! To register, enter this link for the sign-up sheet.

Thank you for the early notices!
We are glad to inform you of the latest news!
copper member

Location: Seoul, Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouidae-ro 24 Conference Center 3rd Floor Diamond Hall

The AMO team is hosting another Meetup 'AMO Grand Meetup' on the 28th of June, 2018. An airdrop event will also take place, so please participate to acquire the opportunity to earn free AMO coins! To register, enter this link for the sign-up sheet.

I'll be looking forward for the airdrop event! See you next Thursday  Grin
We hope to see you soon! Wink
copper member

What is the maximum participation for this event?
We are receiving 150 participants, but there is room for 50 additional participants if it is necessary. Thank you
copper member

Meetup? That's cool. I wish I lived in South Korea Cry
Hopefully, our company grows enough to hold an international Meetup in the future Cool
copper member

Wohoo! I really wanted to attend the previous Meetup, but I couldn't. This time, I'm definitely going Cheesy
We're glad to hear you are attending!
Activity: 19
Greetings team. I think that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently!
Activity: 15

https://i.imgur.com/9YcZjwE.jpg

Thank you for the early notices!
Activity: 9

I'll be looking forward for the airdrop event! See you next Thursday  Grin
Activity: 14

What is the maximum participation for this event?
Activity: 4

Meetup? That's cool. I wish I lived in South Korea Cry
Activity: 14

Wohoo! I really wanted to attend the previous Meetup, but I couldn't. This time, I'm definitely going Cheesy
copper member

copper member
For the Crowdsale, will there be any incentives for those who purchase a greater amount?
Concerning the Crowdsale, there are so special bonus coins that will be offered. However, in contrast to the high minimum participation transaction of the Presale, the minimum participation transaction of the Crowdsale is 0.1 ETH.  Cheesy
Activity: 15
For the Crowdsale, will there be any incentives for those who purchase a greater amount?
copper member
Greetings devs.
The basic object that in the future it has insured the development of the idea!
We sure strive for innovative developments! Thank you for your support  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: