Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVERSE ICO] AMO Coin - Blockchain for the 🚘 CAR DATA 🚘 Market - page 22. (Read 2874 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Tomorrow, we will be holding our first meet-up in Seoul(June 2)! Although the sign-ups might be full, if you sign up for the waiting list, you will be guaranteed a spot at the event! We will give you a firsthand introduction to the AMO project, and the founding members of AMO will also share their vision for realizing a blockchain-based car data market, as well as upcoming plans for the Reverse ICO.

In addition, we'll be debuting new AMO merchandise and a special Airdrop event, just for attendees!
Event details/Sign-up link: Sign-Up

Meet up? Seems cool! It's unfortunate I can't attend this event :/
It's unfortunate on our side also that you cannot attend. Hopefully, if we hold another meet-up, you can attend in that occasion!
So, how'd it go? I'm curious to hear about the turn out!
Yes, I am also very curious of how it went! If there is another meet-up, I am definitely down to attend this time! Smiley
We are not completely sure of the next meet up. But, if anything gets decided, we will definitely let you know!
copper member
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Tomorrow, we will be holding our first meet-up in Seoul(June 2)! Although the sign-ups might be full, if you sign up for the waiting list, you will be guaranteed a spot at the event! We will give you a firsthand introduction to the AMO project, and the founding members of AMO will also share their vision for realizing a blockchain-based car data market, as well as upcoming plans for the Reverse ICO.

In addition, we'll be debuting new AMO merchandise and a special Airdrop event, just for attendees!

It's unfortunate on our side also that you cannot attend. Hopefully, if we hold another meet-up, you can attend in that occasion!
The event turned out to be a huge success! We will upload pictures of the event later.
Activity: 9
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

https://i.imgur.com/iFo8uTA.png

Wow! I had no idea this was happening. Are you positive that I will be provided a spot although the sign-ups are technically closed? I don't want to face a situation where I attend the event yet get rejected as I was late to sign up.
We will make sure that won't happen! Please feel free to sign up and attend tomorrow's event! Smiley
Thank you for your cooperation. I had a very fun and entertaining time. Hopefully, there will be another meet up! Cheesy
Activity: 9
When is token distribution?
Telegram airdrop

Distribution starts after July 7!
Thanks!

I am eagerly waiting for this day! I can't wait until I receive my AMO coins Cheesy
Same here
Activity: 14
Telegram airdrop

Thanks!

I am eagerly waiting for this day! I can't wait until I receive my AMO coins Cheesy
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Wow! I didn't even know something like this happened! I wish I could have gone to this event. Hopefully, I can attend the next event if there is one.
Congratulations, I recently heard that the AMO Coin was added to the Chedder Application! I'll make sure I write a good review about the company, best of luck.
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Yes, I am also very curious of how it went! If there is another meet-up, I am definitely down to attend this time! Smiley
Activity: 11
A very positive and clear review of the AMO company, I wish there were more reviews like these that come up. Will definitely help ameliorate the image of the company.
Activity: 11
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

copper member
Telegram airdrop

Thanks!
Activity: 33
Nevermind found it thanks!
Activity: 33
Telegram airdrop
copper member

Thank you, we are looking forward to more reviews, too!
Our marketing team is working hard to spread awareness of AMO, and we are enjoying great success so far.
We'd appreciate your continuous support! Thanks.
copper member
I'm very happy about AMO community!
So supportive and kind!!
Especially admin  Wink

Everyone join AMO Telegram!!

Wishing all best for this team!!

Thank you so much for the kind message!
We admins will do our best to bring only positive news to our AMO supporters.
copper member
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Super exciting Cheesy Wish I could go!!

Yes, we are excited to meet our community members too!
We are looking into organizing more AMO meetups in other cities, so please stay tuned!
Activity: 41
I'm very happy about AMO community!
So supportive and kind!!
Especially admin  Wink

Everyone join AMO Telegram!!

Wishing all best for this team!!
Activity: 41
First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Super exciting Cheesy Wish I could go!!
copper member

Thank you so much for this great review on the AMO project!
We appreciate all support and are especially grateful for analytical reviews like yours that highlight our benefits!
Pages:
Jump to: