Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT] - page 10. (Read 18202 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 101
I don’t have access to donation pool, only I have a backup of wallet..
Ow, I thought you owned the pool. But still, I can't remember that we mined more than 3 Sumo in this pool before we moved on to another pool. So the amount of Sumo looks strange to me. Maybe the dev transferred some donations or Sumo from the other pool to this wallet?

I’m out of home now, but I will try to export transactions and upload here today...
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Ow, I thought you owned the pool. But still, I can't remember that we mined more than 3 Sumo in this pool before we moved on to another pool. So the amount of Sumo looks strange to me. Maybe the dev transferred some donations or Sumo from the other pool to this wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hi, I've waited a few days, but dev does not say anything.

If you remember,I installed and configured the (sumo donation pool) on a private server for dev.

I keep a backup of pool wallet in my computer in this moment.

Now I've checked it and it's like this:

Code:
wallet: Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15PfDqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS
Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 1359
           Account               Balance      Unlocked balance                 Label
       0 Sumoo1umW         262.370650404         262.370650404       Primary account
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Total         262.370650404         262.370650404
Currently selected account: [0] Primary account
Balance: 262.370650404, unlocked balance: 262.370650404

I want to be honest, but I do not know what I have to do...  Huh Huh Huh

So you are saying that there is 262 Sumo in the donation pool? How is that possible? That is 7 found blocks and a little bit more.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Why the wallet dont work?
Hi, I've waited a few days, but dev does not say anything.

If you remember,I installed and configured the (sumo donation pool) on a private server for dev.

I keep a backup of pool wallet in my computer in this moment.

Now I've checked it and it's like this:

Code:
wallet: Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15PfDqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS
Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 1359
           Account               Balance      Unlocked balance                 Label
       0 Sumoo1umW         262.370650404         262.370650404       Primary account
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Total         262.370650404         262.370650404
Currently selected account: [0] Primary account
Balance: 262.370650404, unlocked balance: 262.370650404

I want to be honest, but I do not know what I have to do...  Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Announcement

Ok. Can we take another way or help you to put this coin in an exchange?
Thanks.

the coin died. The dev left with the money

How you know that?
copper member
Activity: 130
Announcement

Thanks.

the coin died. The dev left with the money
Activity: 17
Announcement

I inform everyone that the algorithm of HumanitaryCoin will be changed, this to solve the problem of listing in an exchange, taking into account that the new algorithm is 100% supported in all exchanges.

The new algorithm will be announced soon, but from now on HumanitaryCoin will be listed on YoBit (they charge only 0.1 BTC).

this is the option we have left, getting stuck to the algorithm cryptonight is a big problem to trade, however much this algorithm avoids centralization.

When will it be done?
  At the right moment, since the amount collected in the campaign is kept waiting for the appreciation of Sumokoin (expecting to reach at least $ 8.00).

Thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I'm just glad it was only time I wasted, and not money invested in an ICO.
copper member
well amen choking on the olive.
 Smiley
Activity: 7
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Perhaps the "dev" is laughfing in a pub, drinking coktails with your sumo donations ?

After I talked with him on discord on january I was no more confident. He said he had a lot of things to do but he did nothing, so it was a sumo scam I think.

on discord
https://i.imgur.com/qDErz6m.png

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
has anyone seen this exchange? http://cryptoconst.com/Coin/AddCoin

it seems like, as they are with few coins, they are adding direct, without needing to vote...

If soemone knows what we need to make it work... And can send some help I can give up a few thousand humanitaries. I'm not mining in a pool for anyone. SecurityPc? Can we make this happen?
Activity: 21
has anyone seen this exchange? http://cryptoconst.com/Coin/AddCoin

it seems like, as they are with few coins, they are adding direct, without needing to vote...

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
let's hope for the best recent information was that there will be a replacement algorithm
how do you know?
I on github did not see any new changes

I believe he is referring to the original developers last post. When he said changing the algo is the projects only hope going forward. Unless he comes back though, it ain't gonna happen. Sadly.
copper member
let's hope for the best recent information was that there will be a replacement algorithm
how do you know?
I on github did not see any new changes
Activity: 148
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If the dev is reading this, how can we help ?
It's a community coin, community can help. There were previous information about a new website / exchange ....
If we can help, provide some support....

i don't know if the developers are still active, but obviously they don't respond to anyone
i think this is very disappointing to many people and some consider this is a dead coin
hope they immediately provide clarification
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Is this coin dead? Sad
My hunch turned out to be right.
I thought old dev was a SUMO beg..
Activity: 148
wts 40000@100 sat
Pages:
Jump to: