Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT] - page 27. (Read 18219 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
the addres in the "Example" that the donation pool link to have the error with the "space" in the wallet adrres

'Example:

"url" : "pool.sumokoin.hashvault.pro:5555",
"user" : "Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15Pf Dqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS",
"pass" : "worker_id", <<<< enter your identification
"keepalive" : "true",
"nicehash" : "false" '

it needs to be "V15PfDqr5Brd5"

also, you need to tweet, post in slack,discord & FB that a change have happen to the pool
Important Warning

Change in campaign to list HumanitaryCoin on Stocks.exchange and Southxchange

I informer to all the supporters of HumanitaryCoin, that there was a change in the campaign, we will no longer miner in the mining pool of the campaign, due to 6 days have passed and no block has been found since the last block.
  To maximize the campaign and last for less days, I ask everyone who is mining in the campaign pool to start mining in the Sumokoin mining pool that I will provide below:

Sumokoin Mining Pool:
sumokoin.hashvault.pro

Official campaign wallet address:
Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15Pf Dqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS

Instructions for mining in the somokoin pool:
https://sumokoin.hashvault.pro/en/#!/help/getting_started

For those who want to get a reward in HCN for the mining campaign, use the worker_id in mining.

Example:

"user" : "Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15Pf Dqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS",
"nicehash" : "false"

it is important that everyone participate, the amount collected will be used to pay the exchange Stocks.exchange (will be the first to be paid) and Southxchange.

any questions regarding mining in this sumokoin pool, ask a question on the topic or contact us.

Best regards  Smiley

Important Warning

Note: check that there no "space" between F & D in the wallet address like this "V15Pf Dqr5B" it should be "V15PfDqr5B"
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hey, remove "blank space" in wallet please

I've done this several times but still the blank space remains  Huh
You are right. Even if I copy the address to an external program as plain text and do a copy/paste of that it is getting corrupt between the f and D!

Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15PfDqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS

Update: this one with some font styling is OK to copy/paste.
Activity: 182

I've done this several times but still the blank space remains  Huh
Ouch, I hope people didn't start mining after they copy/pasted the address mentioned, because that is going to fail for sure! I think it should be:

Sumoo1umW6W1V82HJUhGjpFUCJKYWPRHYTP2fY7YAcPdWtVPPL41kRK1EcYN6EZrprgcFT4rGuV15Pf Dqr5Brd5riiHg3irfAmS
Activity: 346
Merit: 101

is the donation pool down???

yes, we deactivated the pool of the campaign, this because the hashrate that the pool had was not enough to find a block quickly, by mining in the pool sumokoin sumokoin.hashvault.pro ,we will get the amount needed to complete the campaign to list HumanitaryCoin in two exchanges .exchange and Southxchange)
Yes, just look at the previous posts. To get the amount of SUMO blocks needed the mining is moved to another pool with a big hashrate.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Attention

I've been thinking these days, and the campaign pool has very little hashrate to find a block, it's been 6 days without finding a new block.
  I did the calculation, if everyone who mines in the pool of the campaign, mining in another SumoKoin pool with high hashrate power, we could get 7 to 12 coins per day, in one month we would already have 60% of the value to complete the campaign, this with 15 Khash, if we had 25 Khash the campaign would be completed in 1 month.

what everyone thinks of we have moved the campaign pool mining to a sumokoin pool with high hashrate, everyone would use the same wallet address so that payments would be sent to the official campaign wallet.

What does everyone think about this?
And how do you want to reward people this way? I mean, with the donation pool you could distinguish everyone with their SUMO address. If everyone uses the same SUMO address you can't see who delivered the amount of hashes and so you can't give them the proper reward for it.

For those who want to get a reward in HCN for the mining campaign, use the worker_id in mining

Example:

That should work!  Smiley
Attention

I've been thinking these days, and the campaign pool has very little hashrate to find a block, it's been 6 days without finding a new block.
  I did the calculation, if everyone who mines in the pool of the campaign, mining in another SumoKoin pool with high hashrate power, we could get 7 to 12 coins per day, in one month we would already have 60% of the value to complete the campaign, this with 15 Khash, if we had 25 Khash the campaign would be completed in 1 month.

what everyone thinks of we have moved the campaign pool mining to a sumokoin pool with high hashrate, everyone would use the same wallet address so that payments would be sent to the official campaign wallet.

And how do you want to reward people this way? I mean, with the donation pool you could distinguish everyone with their SUMO address. If everyone uses the same SUMO address you can't see who delivered the amount of hashes and so you can't give them the proper reward for it.

For those who want to get a reward in HCN for the mining campaign, use the worker_id in mining

Example:

Attention

Important Warning

I informer to all the supporters of HumanitaryCoin, that there was a change in the campaign, we will no longer miner in the mining pool of the campaign, due to 6 days have passed and no block has been found since the last block.
  To maximize the campaign and last for less days, I ask everyone who is mining in the campaign pool to start mining in the Sumokoin mining pool that I will provide below:

Sumokoin Mining Pool:
sumokoin.hashvault.pro

it is important that everyone participate, the amount collected will be used to pay the exchange Stocks.exchange (will be the first to be paid) and Southxchange.

any questions regarding mining in this sumokoin pool, ask a question on the topic or contact us.

Best regards  Smiley

Important Warning

To see how much hash is mining on the campaign wallet go to the dashboard " https://sumokoin.hashvault.pro/en/#!/dashboard " and enter the wallet address into "Track Live Stats"

Actually, www.hashvault.pro pool is responsible for 50% of the total Network hashrate:

Network hashrate: 25.85 MH/S
Pool hashrate: 10.82 MH/S
There are a lot of pool with a better hashrate : ex : https://sumokoin.hashvault.pro => 10.89MH/S for a total network hash at 16.41MH/S

Wow, I'm sorry, I was looking at the official sumokoin pool list.

I will change the recommendation of piscin sumokoin

Thank you for letting us know  Cheesy
There are a lot of pool with a better hashrate : ex : https://sumokoin.hashvault.pro => 10.89MH/S for a total network hash at 16.41MH/S

^ hashvault pools in general have higher hash
Activity: 65
Good Idea. You might have more coin or you will see the campaign growing at least. and not waiting for a block...
I'll push my 1070 Ti at night (I've only that) but this will be my small contribution at this project Smiley
Waiting for the campaign Address Smiley

Thanks for your contribution  Smiley

the wallet address is this:

it is highly recommended to mine in this Sumokoin mining pool: (they have the biggest hashrate of the sumokoin network)
sumokoin.hashvault.pro
Activity: 65
Good Idea. You might have more coin or you will see the campaign growing at least. and not waiting for a block...
I'll push my 1070 Ti at night (I've only that) but this will be my small contribution at this project Smiley
Waiting for the campaign Address Smiley
Important Warning

Sumokoin Mining Pool:
sumokoin.hashvault.pro

For those who want to get a reward in HCN for the mining campaign, use the worker_id in mining.

Example:

Best regards  Smiley

Important Warning
Pages:
Jump to: