Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT] - page 37. (Read 18219 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hi, good morning, we have 10Kh/S at this moment, we need more power, all hash in HCN is (230 KH/s), if all miners move hash to donation pool, in 5 days we have all to pay exchange entrance

I leave here webminer code, if someone want to use in own website/pool

Code:

https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/

come on!
I would really like to help and ask all the miners at my pool (http://hcn.pandapool.nl) to join the donation pool, but there are none  Cheesy
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
Hi, good morning, we have 10Kh/S at this moment, we need more power, all hash in HCN is (230 KH/s), if all miners move hash to donation pool, in 5 days we have all to pay exchange entrance

I leave here webminer code, if someone want to use in own website/pool

Code:

https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/

come on!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am contributing a few VMs with 2.5 KH/s.
Regarding the donation pool: Its compensation in HCN per Hash/s should be higher than the pool reward of any HCN pool.
The daily reward of the HCN pools is approx. 2775 HCN per KH/s. If the donation pool rewards 3000 HCN per KH/s (when the funding is done), people will come to the donations pool. Double the reward for one day, and most miners will switch.
There should be a few early adopters with millions of HCN. They could invest some of their HCN this way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If the community loves mining blindly let them be, they will find the way to the forums sooner or later. Also why is the old dev way more active than the new one lol?

I will wait a few days, but I already have plan A and B, because this campaign is essential so that we can list HumanitaryCoin in an exchange, without the exchange the currency will not be worth anything.

I also ask where is the new dev Grin ,I am giving the necessary support to list HCN in an exchange.

maybe I stay in the project (if it is listed in an exchange there is no why I leave), because the new dev will need a lot of help, there is still much to do for this project, together, the whole community, we can do HumanitaryCoin, a useful thing in this capitalist and greedy world.
Activity: 23
If the community loves mining blindly let them be, they will find the way to the forums sooner or later. Also why is the old dev way more active than the new one lol?
Greed in a Humanitarian Coin, so funny xD. I have some HCN mined and came to check how it was going. To my surprise the donation pool is almost empty and around 250kh/s still mining HCN...just curious, what are you mining for? If YOU and ME dont mine to list the coin in any exchange it will be worthless! To be honest im not going to use my 1.5kh/s to help in nothing! If i see the big miners join the donation pool, ill come and give a hand! Good luck everyone!

Yeah, just as I said before you...it makes no sense at all. It is sad to see that some people just want to amass more HCN and hope that it gets listed without any effort on their behalf. I Hope the dev or original dev can post in the old thread about this, or that the pool owners can spread the word and get them all mining on the donation pool.

I already mined over a day for nothing Sad I will get back on the pool shortly and hope for the best. If nobody helps...then I can't waste electric like that for long. I like this project and it would be sad to see it end this way.

on the HumanitaryCoin website I placed a big warning on the main page.

It seems that many still do not know the campaign, I'm propagating through twitter and facebook but have few followers.

which would draw everyone's attention, is if all the HCN mining pool stops for a period, everyone who has mining would be required to do something, or mining in the pool of the campaign or leave.
  At the moment there are 157 Khash alone in the pool Pool.cat, there are 46 miners at the moment, had a peak of 63 miners only today, this only in the pool Pool.cat

If the hashrate of the campaign pool is small, few people are involved, we should do this, ask the HCN pool owners to stop for a few days for the miners to mine in the campaign pool.

Does anyone have any other possible solution? We are a community, everyone is welcome to give an opinion  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Greed in a Humanitarian Coin, so funny xD. I have some HCN mined and came to check how it was going. To my surprise the donation pool is almost empty and around 250kh/s still mining HCN...just curious, what are you mining for? If YOU and ME dont mine to list the coin in any exchange it will be worthless! To be honest im not going to use my 1.5kh/s to help in nothing! If i see the big miners join the donation pool, ill come and give a hand! Good luck everyone!

Yeah, just as I said before you...it makes no sense at all. It is sad to see that some people just want to amass more HCN and hope that it gets listed without any effort on their behalf. I Hope the dev or original dev can post in the old thread about this, or that the pool owners can spread the word and get them all mining on the donation pool.

I already mined over a day for nothing Sad I will get back on the pool shortly and hope for the best. If nobody helps...then I can't waste electric like that for long. I like this project and it would be sad to see it end this way.
Activity: 23
I have to say that I am a little disappointed by the response of all the fellow HCN miners, I have been mining for over a day now to help donate to get the project listed. I only have 1 kH/s to offer and that was over half the pool hashrate for parts of the day. I have to stop mining for a few hours but I will leave it running overnight to see if the situation improves.

Maybe it would be wise to share the information in the old thread, we need to do this or the coins everyone has will have no value.
NEW POOL for HCN !

http://hcn.mine.nu/

Thanks for your support  Smiley

Your mining pool has already been added on the HumanitaryCoin website.
Activity: 8
Activity: 16
I would be glad to exchange for stocksexchange !! I continue to mine this coin. When we get out on the exchange, there will be good growth. Cool Cool Cool
I must be doing something wrong with xmr-stak, still getting this error-

SOCKET ERROR - [donation.humanitarycoin.org:5555] RECEIVE error: socket closed

Check again, my fault  Grin   

Haha, it's all going fine now. Hopefully we can get enough people mining and hit the target.
Activity: 21

here is working fine: https://snag.gy/2DxVCB.jpg

try xmrig: https://github.com/xmrig

let's go to the stocks.exchange!!!
Activity: 346
Merit: 101

Check again, my fault  Grin   

Activity: 25
let's connect, my 300 h is already, less than 80-100 kh there is no sense in this venture
Put the link for the exchange donation pool in the OP please
Only Epicfailman can do this, he who created this new topic (I'm the old dev)

I will do this on the website, on twitter and facebook I have already done.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Put the link for the exchange donation pool in the OP please
Well, let's go - join us

Thanks for your support in mining  Smiley

Remembering that anyone who participates in the campaign with their own Sumokoin wallet address, will receive an amount in HCN at the end of the campaign as thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: