Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈🔧📈[ANN][rICO] IMPRESSION [01/07 - 31/08] - JUST LAUNCHED : +25% ONLY TODAY ! - page 6. (Read 12632 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So this coin is use for the 3D printers?
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
If no one had taken the reservation for Filipino translation then I would gladly take that sit.  Kindly confirm if the Filipino translation is needed.  Thank you.

Yes, Filipino translation is needed. Suprisingly no one claimed it yet, so it yours !

I will work on the translation soon, thank you.  And I read that there will be changes in the Ann soon, i will assure you that the translation will be updted once the new format of Ann is made.  I hope this project gathers a lot of interest and lots of investors that will participate in the funding of this great project.  Good luck and I wish you and the project success.

Update:
Fil Translation is done and here is the link : Filipino Translation
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
I had a project out from before the Printium . Is a project like him . hopefully you will be successful .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If no one had taken the reservation for Filipino translation then I would gladly take that sit.  Kindly confirm if the Filipino translation is needed.  Thank you.

Yes, Filipino translation is needed. Suprisingly no one claimed it yet, so it yours !

U should definitely get a native english speaker to do your future posts, the english in the ANN is horrible.

Also no developer names at all? No links to linkedin. Who is behind Impression??

We already have one. I know that the Impression ANN is somehow a bit bad, but it has been done quickly since we had to "book the date" and this is not the definitive one. The true ANN is way better, do not worry Wink !

I hope this is better than printerium

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it's not the same dev either. He just abandoned the project completely.

Hopefully not, Impression is here to last Smiley !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it's not the same dev either. He just abandoned the project completely.
Activity: 343
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
You can now pre-register for our signature campaign here ! There is not the signature codes yet as we currently have not finished them all but we will send via PM the codes to everyone. The campaign will officially start next Monday, but we will grant this current week's stakes for early supporters, so do not miss a free week !

It's long time to go for investment . I will wait for it but I need more information about this coin such special specification, Min crowdfunding for this coin and some bonus rewards for the first days of ICO launching.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
U should definitely get a native english speaker to do your future posts, the english in the ANN is horrible.

Also no developer names at all? No links to linkedin. Who is behind Impression??
copper member
Activity: 1050
If no one had taken the reservation for Filipino translation then I would gladly take that sit.  Kindly confirm if the Filipino translation is needed.  Thank you.
Activity: 434
i love 3D, i will keep following this thread and the supply is very low..  Wink
You can now pre-register for our signature campaign here ! There is not the signature codes yet as we currently have not finished them all but we will send via PM the codes to everyone. The campaign will officially start next Monday, but we will grant this current week's stakes for early supporters, so do not miss a free week !
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would like to reserve Greek. Thanks

No problem, its yours !

Ico in vacation.

What do you mean ?

total suply only 100k coin dev
and plan how much price in ico selling

As for now we opted for a dynamical price, where the price per IMPRS would be the total amount of bitcoins raised divided by the total supply (total BTC/total IMPRS).

Contact me via pm when you need me. thanks
reserving german translation if needed

I am not sure yet if this is needed, but in case it is I will take you !

any bounty dev like social media, thanks

No, as of today no social media bounty has been planned, but this might change in the future. I will contact you via PM if we decide to run one.
Activity: 196
any bounty dev like social media, thanks
Activity: 350
reserving german translation if needed
3d printing is going skyrocket in the coming years

ABSOLUTE FOLLOW THIS THREAD

Yes, its true, this industry has a very fast grow pace, probably one of the biggest in the whole world ! I thank you very much to believe in us Smiley !

Reserve translation into Spanish of the whitepaper and/or Ann thread.

I am sorry but this translation is not needed, thank you by the way to propose your services !

Please, contact me if there are changes. I've recently translated the whitepaper for Populous and the Ann thread for NTRY.

I'll be following this thread, I love not just 3D printing but all the Maker ecosystem.

Plans might change, so yes, I will remember you if needed. But even though we might not need the translation, we may need some help to manage the thread. In any case, I will come back to you and tell you if there is any change or not !

Just watch this thread and will join it later.
I'm interested in 3D printing technology. But How can I make a deposit for my safe fund.?

The investment is not yet open, but it will be on July 1st. At this time you will be able to invest with us !
Activity: 180
Just watch this thread and will join it later.
I'm interested in 3D printing technology. But How can I make a deposit for my safe fund.?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Reserve translation into Spanish of the whitepaper and/or Ann thread.

I am sorry but this translation is not needed, thank you by the way to propose your services !

Please, contact me if there are changes. I've recently translated the whitepaper for Populous and the Ann thread for NTRY.

I'll be following this thread, I love not just 3D printing but all the Maker ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
3d printing is going skyrocket in the coming years

ABSOLUTE FOLLOW THIS THREAD
Activity: 644
total suply only 100k coin dev
and plan how much price in ico selling

with total suply impression coin only 100k coin, i think impression coin price can very high,
 if much investor interest to buy impresiion coin in ico selling
Pages:
Jump to: