Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 13. (Read 183767 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
iExec cryptography expert Lei Zhang presented platform at UBC (University of British Columbia) in Vancouver, Canada and talked about some possible collaboration with UBC in the near future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
A write up on our recent Coding Workshops in China.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/3s0TwBJseWi3T56Dmcedew

Are you a devoloper? Meet us in China again on 18th August at OpenSource or in Berlin at the @ETHBerlin Hackathons!
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
iExec Workerdrop 2 - Review: @Wasbend explains how it helped us further test, validate and scale the iExec network on Ethereum's Main Net.

We have also covered a few of your most asked questions during the event.
https://medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-22-summer-workerdrops-and-infrastructure-testing-9444ec8e0867
Activity: 980
This continuously free fall of prices of different tokens is process of scrutiny and is very important. Why because only legit projects will survive and iEXec as project and RLC token is real deal. Those among survivals will provide us giants businesses and service providers. Let the shaking out traders and weak hands out of this space before it start taking off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Why the price of many tokens is growing, but  the price of RLC is constantly falling? -72% since May
I missed some bad news?
Well, why do you say that the price is constantly falling? I remember recently was such a short moment when the entire market was standing, and Rlc was more expensive in price.

yea, all coins are falling
guys, we need wait a lot, while devs following roadmap, the team is still working. this fall down is logic, dont be afraid, hold and wait.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why the price of many tokens is growing, but  the price of RLC is constantly falling? -72% since May
I missed some bad news?
Well, why do you say that the price is constantly falling? I remember recently was such a short moment when the entire market was standing, and Rlc was more expensive in price.

yea, all coins are falling
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I missed some bad news?
Activity: 627
The iExec development team knocked on the code carefully, very seriously
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Websensors provides the link between real world data and Blockchain smart contracts. AI oracles made simple, powered by the iExec decentralized cloud.

https://medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-of-the-week-03-websensors-70dc9c333e83
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
iExec Workerdrop #2: IS LIVE

There is still 21 hours left to get allocated tasks and earn some sweet RLC!
 Congratulations to all who have successfully executed work!

Monitor and follow all Workers and Tasks executed by the Workerpool here:

https://workerdrop-pool.iex.ec/

Hello Dear iEx Community! We see a great achievement of the team and this is just the beginning!(Over 250 individual machines in the Worker Pool.
A combined power of super computer levels at over 600 THz.)
Good luck to all of us!   https://twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1022118051293085696
    "On July 20th, 8am UTC, iExec will run its first Workerdrop. The goal is to guide workers through the process of sharing their computing resources and to test, validate and scale the iExec network on Mainnet."
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
iExec Workerdrop #2: IS LIVE

There is still 21 hours left to get allocated tasks and earn some sweet RLC!
 Congratulations to all who have successfully executed work!

Monitor and follow all Workers and Tasks executed by the Workerpool here:

https://workerdrop-pool.iex.ec/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I missed some bad news?

Because like every utility token RLC is deflationary by essence.

It will always go down even with strong demand, because workers will keep selling into the bid to cover cost of electricity and hardware...
And people running dapps won't be stupid enough to buy into the ask, they'll just put order below bid and wait for workers to dump on they orders.

The only way for it to go up is through rigged manipulation, like every market on earth (look at oil, gold etc)...
or you would need an automated burning mecanism to keep the value up.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
I missed some bad news?
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Hi iExec team, how can i withdraw my RLC?

I used the same address for two logins to the network.
The first time my computer generated 10 RLC,
 but then the power stopped and I had to restart everything
from the beginning. When i logged in, the RLC was not showing next to my worker.

How can i withdraw them?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I like your business!
Discerning approach, very nice plan, amazing results.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I will have a look at the first workerdrop how it works. It took me surprisingly as last update skipped from me. After I read the previous update which I saw was telling about this workerdrop then will return to this one. Also that comparison chart was very interesting to have clear understanding about the projects currently having their own solutions and approaches.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
Greetings all! I think it's a good project. Percipient idea, very nice job.
Meanwhile, the price of the token has slow down. I have such a feeling creeps in this project no news is played on the up.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Workerdrop is looking interesting event I just download the app to get ready for this event. In future we will see more big events will be hosted from dev. This is wonderful effort from the team which will make this project really great.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
So much news lately. And I really like the project and I have been watching the project for a long time. And I think that now we need to buy more rlc. Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
UPDATE: Workerdrop #1 continues until around (10pm UTC/Midnight, Paris)

So far, we're thrilled with the outcome of our first tests! Its been amazing to see hundreds of individual machines joining forces on the iExec network.

UP NEXT: iExec Workerdrop #2:  Tuesday, 12:00 PM UTC
Pages:
Jump to: